User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2004, 18:28   #1
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
ok i missed it

who the fcuk are 1up and why do they have silly colours

why is zhil still posting.....

how the hell did FAnG win anything....

and finally a question to all...

RUG?

please take these questions as seriously as your ego allows

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:36   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ok i missed it

Lo waassaa :P
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:38   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Remember Mario, the 1up (extra life) mushroom was green and white hence the colours, how many people do I have to explain this to ? Did all your parents ban you from Nintendo or something ?

Annoying FanG muppets and making them reply time after time is too tempting for him.

God knows, everyone good stopped playing so they won a round, now lots of us are back so FAnG can expect another round at the lower end of the rankings ala Rounds 7,8,9,9.5,10.

What the **** ?

Lo waasaa long time no see etc
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:40   #4
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point

RUG?

R U Gay hehehe...love that shit.

hicks and tomkat...nice to see you too, have been around everynow and then on irc...never was much of a forums poster though.

looks like alot has changed in pa, but in effect nothing.

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:42   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Owned I'm going to say that to everyone I meet tonight.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 19:35   #6
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Hicks, Your arse are always Owned by someone :P
Unread 24 May 2004, 19:41   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Did all your parents ban you from Nintendo or something ?
I played Sega Mega Drive
Unread 24 May 2004, 21:45   #8
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I played Sega Mega Drive
Aye, no offense but

Sega > Nintendo and even more so;

Sonic > Mario.

R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 21:52   #9
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

That is an offense, Seth.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 22:05   #10
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

Actually 1up is the first round of a new beta alliance called 7up. Which was formed from movin' on up. They combined in the late 1980's to form movin' one up yours. Which was a top 10 hit on the Russian pop charts in 1995. Hope that helps.
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 00:10   #11
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

is 1up recruiting?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 00:18   #12
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
is 1up recruiting?

if you look into their pub chan it says recruitment closed except for scanners
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 00:41   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
is 1up recruiting?
Pop into #public

btw, ltns. You wouldnt believe the hassle we've had with SWG in my store!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 02:44   #14
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

1up Recruitment is open for those who can get 1 op, or 4 regular members to vouch for them.

Vouch means you know them fairly well and are willing to accept responsibility for their entrance in 1up, so no random PMing people for vouches, etc.
Unread 25 May 2004, 05:17   #15
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bode
Actually 1up is the first round of a new beta alliance called 7up. Which was formed from movin' on up. They combined in the late 1980's to form movin' one up yours. Which was a top 10 hit on the Russian pop charts in 1995. Hope that helps.
Make 7, Up Yours?
Unread 25 May 2004, 06:06   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Agree with sethy girl there.. Sega had much funnier games than Nintendo