User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:23   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its Coming For Me!!!!!!!1

*gasp* *pant* .....

Its coming .....

I barely got away.

Its huge . Big brown beady eyes . Ive never seen anything like it.

I swear , im never eating triple choc chip cookies again if the end result is that i end up curling off something that large, smelly and downright scary.

It took THREE flushes to get rid of the thing. Im sure that breaks one of the laws of physics. And i swear , as we speak , its working its way back up the pipes after me.

This may be my last ever communique .....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:29   #2
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Try swallowing cherries by the whole. It gives them tails
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:32   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
Try swallowing cherries by the whole. It gives them tails

That actually caused me to genuinely Laugh out Loud.

Nothing on these forums has managed that in over 12 months.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:58   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
If you dont bleed its nothing. One weeks constipation felt like i was geting arse raped from the inside out. and yes i bled :(
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:03   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i eat All bran for breakfast.

the result of this is that unlike you kurashima, i dont have to go into the chemist pretend im buying some paracetamol, then quickly whip some haemoroid cream onto the counter.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:06   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt

haemoroid
why are arse diseases so difficult to spell?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:10   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
why are arse diseases so difficult to spell?

dont know :O(

but then again, i dont have to use the word therefore i have an excuse for not being able to spell it. :O)
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:23   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
hey man, dont worry, im a goon too
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:42   #9
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
I demand this to be goldmined. Or gassed is fine too.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:47   #10
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i eat All bran for breakfast.

the result of this is that unlike you kurashima, i dont have to go into the chemist pretend im buying some paracetamol, then quickly whip some haemoroid cream onto the counter.
or you could go to the doctor and get some proctosedyl and fybogel for free on prescription. Not that I know obviously. Obviously you'd have to pay if you werent in the free prescription category. But its possibly less embarrasing.