User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:37   #1
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
New years eve

basically i have nothing to do, i live near reading so probably am going to go to a pub there, may however get a train to paddington and pub there or maybe club there

any suggestions

i'm 16 so can only get into over 18s stuff so dont suggest over 21s stuff
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:38   #2
Dace

Spend Hogmany with your parents to show them what a wonderful, dillegent, caring son you really are.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:41   #3
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Spend Hogmany with your parents to show them what a wonderful, dillegent, caring son you really are.
**** off

and i cant cos they are in swansea as i am now but i need to go back to reading to work tomorrow
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:55   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
sigh

no one i or any of my friends know is having a party that lives in clarkston giffnock netherlee muirend type area

Im about to announce that i am "throwing one"

so im prolly gonna end up with so many wankers turning up uninvited ((((((

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:58   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
sigh

no one i or any of my friends know is having a party that lives in clarkston giffnock netherlee muirend type area

Im about to announce that i am "throwing one"

so im prolly gonna end up with so many wankers turning up uninvited ((((((
Thats when baseball bats get in handy. If you are going to have a party, make sure that at least you and two "big" friends are only half-drunk, so you can beat up sheepshaggers that try to do ****.
Or, get the people you want together, and lock the door.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:00   #6
Tobe
Checkout Boy

you wont get anyone decent coming to a party at such short notice
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:05   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
you wont get anyone decent coming to a party at such short notice
6 hours and riding trains is all you need for a good party

24 hours is a sea of time.

(and loyal friends is a pro too)
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:10   #8
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
www.lasvegas.com
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:38   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Its my birthday! I'm going into Reading! wooo!

(my 18th for those of you too lazy to look at my profile!)
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:40   #10
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'll be watching Jool's 10th Annual Hootenanny
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:58   #11
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
KILL SOME PEOPLE, LOLK!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:03   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
KILL SOME PEOPLE, LOLK!
Don't give the children ideas.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:10   #13
Idi

if you live in reading, there is a free party behind pc world in one of the warehouses which youll obviously beable to get into.

thats what i used to do for new years in reading and it was ace!

(it might move around so i cannot guaruntee that location)
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:33   #14
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
if you live in reading, there is a free party behind pc world in one of the warehouses which youll obviously beable to get into.

thats what i used to do for new years in reading and it was ace!

(it might move around so i cannot guaruntee that location)
Turn up, to find no party but Idi all by himself waiting to rape you. hehe, sorry.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 23:35   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
www.lasvegas.com
The worst place on earth. Its so American, so tacky
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 23:47   #16
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Turn up, to find no party but Idi all by himself waiting to rape you. hehe, sorry.
i dont live in reading any more though (and wont be going to the freeparty this year)
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 00:11   #17
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
The worst place on earth. Its so American, so tacky

No. Los Angeles is the worst place on earth. But close
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 08:36   #18
TIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
6 hours and riding trains is all you need for a good party

24 hours is a sea of time.

(and loyal friends is a pro too)
You have friend farms dont you?

And am I the only sad ****er whos going to be spending New Years eve online? despite promising my self I wouldnt :/
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 08:41   #19
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Having "wankers turn up uninvited" to parties is so sweet 16
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 08:41   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by TIR
You have friend farms dont you?

And am I the only sad ****er whos going to be spending New Years eve online? despite promising my self I wouldnt :/
Yep

Ill be at a local pub/nightclub, providing this headcold clears up.

Failing that, i refuse to come online for the night. Ill simply sleep through the new year.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 08:43   #21
TIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Yep

Ill be at a local pub/nightclub, providing this headcold clears up.

Failing that, i refuse to come online for the night. Ill simply sleep through the new year.
Sounds like fun, but theres nothing that your going to be doing that me and P cant do...
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 08:47   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by TIR
Sounds like fun, but theres nothing that your going to be doing that me and P cant do...
Im sure youll make a lovely couple. Just dont invite me to the wedding.

Im not sure i could handle it. *sob*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 09:00   #23
TIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Im sure youll make a lovely couple. Just dont invite me to the wedding.

Im not sure i could handle it. *sob*
Somehow I feel safer going out with a bot than women, the last one had an unhealthy obession with castration and knives.