User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 04:40   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Whats this damned world coming to?

I was shot at today. Seriously.

You know it feels to have a hot peice of lead flying 4 feet above your head? Not very good. Not to mention the fact that he was aiming for whoever was behind me.

People need to calm the **** down. If the guys hadnt sped off I would have pulled my pistol and put 4 in his chest.

Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 04:49   #2
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Whats this damned world coming to?

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
If the guys hadnt sped off I would have pulled my pistol and put 4 in his chest.

irony

despite that, that is very disturbing and I'm glad you are okay
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 04:54   #3
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
i dont know, there were alot of black people behind m, and i was just walking. (no racism intended)
All of the sudden a green car drives up, two shots ring out, I can feel the air rushing past my head, and as soon as I reach for my pistol the men drive off.

I know they werent shooting at me, but they damn near took off my head.

Had to file a report with the police and everything
Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 06:39   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Right.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 06:49   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
You can't ever trust racists can you
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 07:37   #6
Demon1411

Quote:
i dont know, there were alot of black people behind m, and i was just walking. (no racism intended)
All of the sudden a green car drives up, two shots ring out, I can feel the air rushing past my head, and as soon as I reach for my pistol the men drive off.

I know they werent shooting at me, but they damn near took off my head.

Had to file a report with the police and everything
I don´t mean to judge or anything, but if they were shooting towards you, wouldn´t taking some sort of cover have been a more reasonable first action?
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 07:45   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I was TKed in Soldier of Fortune 2 by some little prick who was upset that I purposefully blew myself up due to 7 vs. 1 odds.

Twice.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 16:34   #8
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I was TKed in Soldier of Fortune 2 by some little prick who was upset that I purposefully blew myself up due to 7 vs. 1 odds.

Twice.
Oi, sorry reply took so long, couldnt find the forums :/

Well, to answer the other question, I was in the military for quite a few years, I never really was trained to take cover, just to make sure I didnt get hit and then to return fire. :/

KInd of an instinct I guess

Hobbie, I would have strapped a mine to your chest :/
Quote:
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 16:51   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmm.
You walk around whit a pistol?
Where do you live?

And its ****e to be shot at.
I have "survived" the same experience. (Somebody mistook me for somebody else, they missed by an inch)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:06   #10
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
coming under fire

In the British military infantry are taught to fire two shots in the general direction of the source of said fire whilst diving for cover so you actually do both.. just my 2 cents..
Also was it a water pistol you carry? silly boy
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:12   #11
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Whats this damned world coming to?

Quote:
If the guys hadnt sped off I would have pulled my pistol and put 4 in his chest.
that would make you equally bad.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:14   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I see now why guns prevent crime, and so should never be banned.

Oh wait, there was a crime commited, and if people didn't have guns it would never have happened.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:25   #13
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I see now why guns prevent crime, and so should never be banned.

Oh wait, there was a crime commited, and if people didn't have guns it would never have happened.
I'm sure that those that say no guns will lead to more crimes didn't mean that an actual lack of guns would lead to gun crimes.

And hi QR5, don't mind if we turn this thread into a gun debate, do you? Oh, that was your intent from the start, you say? OK then.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:54   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey guys, I heard guns kill people
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:55   #15
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Not my gun.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:56   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Not my gun.
guns dont kill people, people kill people!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:57   #17
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Not my people.

Yett.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 17:58   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Guns kill, but it is possible to aquire them illegally. I still think it is right that they are banned here though. There appear to be less people walking down the street with them.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 18:02   #19
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Guns = BAD!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 18:11   #20
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice-Lady
Guns = BAD!
Yes, but owning them makes me feel like a man
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 20:24   #21
MonotoneMan

Re: Re: Whats this damned world coming to?

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
Of course! After all, everyone knows that self-defense is among the worst things that you can do.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 20:28   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Theres a difference between self-defence and murder.
Self defense is putting a bullet in his leg and then running away.

Quote:
self-defence n
1. LAW; legal right to defend self: the use of reasonable force to defend yourself, your family, and your property against physical attack, or the right to do this
2. fighting techniques: fighting techniques used to defend yourself against physical attack, especially unarmed combat techniques such as any of the martial arts
3. justifying of self: the defending of your own ideas, principles, or actions
Note the nice highlighted bits.
From the Encarta Dictionary before anyone asks.

Unread 14 Dec 2002, 20:41   #23
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Theres a difference between self-defence and murder.
Self defense is putting a bullet in his leg and then running away.

Note the nice highlighted bits.
From the Encarta Dictionary before anyone asks.

I'd think the law was the judge of what was reasonable by law. I know of a few cases of socalled (by you) murder, where the courts found it quite reasonable. Shooting someone in the leg can get you killed just as sure as not shooting at all.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 21:00   #24
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Obviously in some cases it may be necessary, but not in this one was what I meant.
In this case, 'reasonable force' doesn't cover putting 4 bullets through his ribcage, especially as he wasn't actually shooting at Qazok in the first place. I'm not saying "oh that makes it ok then", just that since Qazok was unhurt and wasn't the intended target, killing the guy would be manslaughter at the very least. As I'm assuming we're dealing with America here, I wouldn't be surprised if a murder 2 charge was filed had he done what he wanted to.

Here's a quick summary of how US Law views self-defence:
Quote:
Self-Defence, in law, defence of one's person or property from threatened violence or injury by the exercise of force. A person may practice self-defence against assault or unlawful attack by the use of force, provided the person uses no more force than is necessary to accomplish that result, and provided there is an honest belief based on reasonable grounds that force is necessary. Forcible resistance may not be carried to the point of taking life when it is otherwise possible to retreat safely from the assailant. If more force than is necessary is used to repel the attack, the person will be liable both civilly and criminally for assault. Under these conditions both the assailant and the person assailed may be guilty of assault.

On the principle of self-defence a person may forcibly resist an illegal arrest. The resistance, however, must fall short of taking life. A person may also forcibly resist an unlawful attack on another person, particularly if the other person has a natural claim to the first person's protection, for example, a spouse, child, or someone in the first person's company. The law of defence of property is the same as that relating to the defence of the person, except that under no circumstance is the taking of life as a means of protecting property justifiable. One who kills to protect property is guilty of manslaughter, and if the killing is premeditated it may be murder.

The law also recognizes a distinct right to protect the home. A person inside his or her own dwelling may forcibly resist attacks upon himself or herself and the other occupants of the house and, without retreating, kill an assailant if necessary to repel the attack.
Encarta again.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 00:28   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Whats this damned world coming to?

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
No. I'm afraid the school playground saying is a true reflection on justice - the other guy started it.

Of course holding a concealed firearm may be covered under a different of laws as per local statutes. But regardless the common sense view of justice would be that someone who opens fire (possibly unprovoked) on people on the street who pose no danger to them are considerably worse than someone who merely responds to it.*

* = Of course the people doing this "drive-by" may have had their own reasons/justifications which I am obviously ignorant about.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 00:55   #26
Street Spirit

aahhhh
good ol USofA
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:17   #27
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Whats a U Sofa?

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:24   #28
Street Spirit

it's like a U-turn
but.... it's really a sofa, not a turn
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:28   #29
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Quote:
Predictable.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:33   #30
W
Gubbish

I say we arm our children, and teach them how powerful having and knowing how to use a gun makes them.

If nothing else, it would drastically improve the quality of teachers, and quite possibly rid the world of a few bad parents.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:44   #31
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
ive done the old pull down electric windows and shoot super soaker out of the car, as well as the throw McDonalds Milkshake Grenade one

Cant wait till i get home so i can borrow teh car again
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 04:09   #32
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

I live in Texas, and own a concealed handgun liscense. My shooting back would be justifyable, as thier intent was to kill.

If we give up our guns we open the world to government tyranny. How can we defend ourselves against people with guns if we dont have any?

I didn't take cover, but I ducked.

Again, I would not have been prosecuted, or even arrested if I had fired back.

But again, Texas is one of the last truly free states in the USA.
Quote:
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 04:12   #33
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
People don't kill people. Death kills people! [/GTA3]

Come to LA, walk around South-Central at night. You'll get used to it pretty fast.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 04:26   #34
W
Gubbish

Quote:
But again, Texas is one of the last truly free states in the USA.
Or so you would believe, if you'd never experienced real freedom.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 12:51   #35
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
How can we defend ourselves against people with guns if we dont have any?
Does anyone else smell irony here?
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 13:00   #36
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Bu||seye
Does anyone else smell irony here?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 13:28   #37
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
now see if noone in the world had any firearms/explosives etc, we kinda wouldn't have this problem...

unless people started having swordfights in the streets, but that would be entertaining anyway.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 15:05   #38
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
<off topic babble>

Quote:
People get shot by people, people with guns
A quote from a Queen song, a cookie for the person who tells me which

</off topic babble>

Seriously Quazok whereabouts do you live? soundz like a pretty rough area???
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 15:08   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Put out the fire.

Cookie please, chocolate chip if you have one
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 15:13   #40
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that was quick ! i'll send you one in the post

(before foo fighters were on at reading festival this year that song was played - i think i was the only one in the entire festival who knew that song :/ - damn i'm babbling again)
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 15:35   #41
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
But the gun helps.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 16:37   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
I live in Texas, and own a concealed handgun liscense. My shooting back would be justifyable, as thier intent was to kill.

If we give up our guns we open the world to government tyranny. How can we defend ourselves against people with guns if we dont have any?
Hmm..not really!
Its about the spirit. Even if they have guns, you can take them down if you want it enough.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 17:20   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Oher countries seem to get along just fine actually
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:03   #44
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I had an Army-issue rifle for 14 years, and I never killed anyone. Heck, I never even shot at anyone.

As to an earlier post, shooting a person in the leg is a bad idea unless you are a sniper with a sniper rifle as opposed to a pedestrian with a handgun.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 02:53   #45
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Oher countries seem to get along just fine actually
And do you think the Jews would have been persecuted and killed if they had all owned guns?

Hitler said "Every leader who has let the subject races (Jews) keep and bear arms, has successfully prepared his own downfall."
Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:34   #46
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
You are ****ing insane.

Ps Nukes dont kill people people kill people! Lets all have nukes to save the world from tyranny!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:40   #47
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
You are ****ing insane.

Ps Nukes dont kill people people kill people! Lets all have nukes to save the world from tyranny!
Ok dude, You just killed it.

You just blew this thread so far out of proportion its not even funny. Why dont you tak your socialist views and go beck to whereever you came from. And when you get shotone day, and you are dying, wishing you had had a gun to defend yourself, I want you to think, "Damn. I should have listened to Qazok."

Next person who mentions nukes, or says something that damn stupid needs to be slapped.:frosty:
Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:43   #48
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
yes because I'm constantly being shot at when I wonder around my country.

I think its saying something about where you live if you feel you need a gun to protect yourself?

hell I wish I had a nuke to protect my house from all those bastard superpower countries with them...

especially the ones with the launching capibilities.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 04:07   #49
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
You are ****ing insane.

Every single person should have their personal doomsday button. It's demanded as a human right, in the constitution of Wland.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 05:03   #50
Zor

is Wland like Warrio land? because if it is where can I get tickets?