User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:15   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Fatty Fatty Fat Fat McBlubber

i have gained 3 stone in weight this year

i am now 11 stone.

Is anyone else eating as much as i ?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:20   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
first time i view this thread it was empty

literally

not a blank post but NO post at all
no name on the right or anything

was weird ;(
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:23   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you poor thing

you missed out on such fabulous content as well

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:36   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I weigh more lolz
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:38   #5
Feni
Major Pain

Feni is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, I'm 1.93 meters tall, and I weigh 73 kilo's, so I'm a bit under the normal weight ratio.

I can eat anything in any quantity, I never gain weight.
And that while I eat between 0.5 and 2 kilo's of candy a week, depending on my appetite.

All your n00bs are belong to me!
Feni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:41   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Feni
Hmm, I'm 1.93 meters tall, and I weigh 73 kilo's, so I'm a bit under the normal weight ratio.

I can eat anything in any quantity, I never gain weight.
And that while I eat between 0.5 and 2 kilo's of candy a week, depending on my appetite.
Get your dirty continental measuring units off my nice clean British forum.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:00   #7
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
6' 1"/ might be two now i think

12 stone

look like i weigh less tho

BONE AND MUSCLE IS WHAT IT IS
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:37   #8
Timmeh

6'2" and 12stone.

Bring it on JBoy
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 02:03   #9
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Get your dirty continental measuring units off my nice clean British forum.
I second that

WWIII will be fought to rid the world of metrics
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 02:05   #10
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
6'2" and 16 stone. eeep!
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 02:55   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
ive lost 1 1/2 stone since at uni

Going to the gym and living on the top of a big ****ing hill helps
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 03:01   #12
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf is 'stone' ? I thought the 1940s were over?
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 03:03   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
wtf is 'stone' ? I thought the 1940s were over?
Parents old fashioned
Primary School teachers pathetic

Choose from the above

1 stone is 14 pounds

Work It Out
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 03:12   #14
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
5'11", 11 Stones.

I'm so short
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 03:45   #15
Quaoar

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
6' 1"/ might be two now i think

12 stone

look like i weigh less tho

BONE AND MUSCLE IS WHAT IT IS
I'm an inch shorter and about 3/4 a stone heavier, no noticeable fat.

Bring it.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 04:02   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I put on two stone since leaving school and thus not having access to a free gym ((
(plan on rejoining after christmas)

6ft 1 and 16Stone PHWOAR. Its all on my bum and my tum!
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 07:37   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Well, I don't know exact how many lbs a kg is, but I think I'm about 13 - 14stone, and a length of about 6'2".....

Damn.... why can't you lot just use metrics!?
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 08:12   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
6'10

14.2 stone.

HA.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 09:21   #19
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Damn.... why can't you lot just use metrics!?
Seriously?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 09:25   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

tbh, it would be better if we did use metrics

but none of us can "think" in metres of height, kilometres of distance, or kilograms of weight.

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 13:15   #21
Demon1411

So, I am

About
a) 6"3' and 20 stones
b) 6"3' and 280 pounds
c) 190 cm and 125 kg

You think I should lose weight?
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 14:33   #22
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
5ft 11 inches

11 1/2 stone but im working on the half stone.

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 14:38   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
180 cm
72 kilos

a year ago it was like 180 cm and 86 kilos
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:43   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
under 8 1/2 stone, about 5"10.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:57   #25
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
6' 9" weighing in at 14.5 stone
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:10   #26
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
just because everyone else in the world uses the metric system doesn't mean you should.

the same goes for right-sided traffic.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:30   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Seriously?
YES!!!

Atleast, it will save me a trip to my calculator when some ass on this forum wants to know how much I weigh....
I'm a lazy bstard ya know!
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:01   #28
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
6' 5/6"

15 stone(ish)
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:53   #29
nothingman

5' 10"

155 American Pounds.