User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2006, 18:42   #1
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point
Covert Op Idea

Would be cool & i think it would add a lot of fun to the game if there was a Covert op option called Grafitti.... where you can leave the enemy planet an anonymous message... and it costs them resources (or something) to "clean it up"....

Whatcha guys think?

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 18:43   #2
intrance

Re: Covert Op Idea

I mean think about it..... It'd be pretty amusing to find:

Covert 432 Our agents have discovered some amount of graffiti on the wall of one of our constructions. It reads: "THX 4 DA ROIDZ, HOMIE!! HAHAHAH PEACE OUT"

- The Pack -
<----exit
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 19:39   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Why not just send him a mail? :/
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 20:49   #4
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

What's the point ?
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 22:06   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

More customisability and ability of players to personalise their planet is generally a good thing and to be encouraged, however i feel that too many of the messages would simply be abuse and/or vulgar. it would be quite annoying for MH to sort through 1000 graffiti messages a day (especially if it costs money to be removed - "if i am offended by it why should i have to pay to have it removed?!" etc) when they could be using that time for more useful things (like idling ).

So whilst i dont think that this is the best idea for that reason, i do like the lateral thinking .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 22:21   #6
intrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
What's the point ?
suppose to be fun :P

- The Pack -
<----exit
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 08:05   #7
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

props for thinking outside the box but I agree with UN.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote