User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Apr 2005, 17:15   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Pope's Funeral

Was I the only one disappointed by the lack of a zombie pope bursting out of the coffin and terrorising Rome ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 17:17   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The Pope's Funeral

It didn't interrupt neighbours, therefore I'm totally happy with whatever happened before I went downstairs to the TV.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 17:21   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

For some reason i thought the funeral of the pope would be interesting. It wasn't. Its all lies about catholics having fancy ass ceremonies!
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 17:23   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
For some reason i thought the funeral of the pope would be interesting. It wasn't. Its all lies about catholics having fancy ass ceremonies!
Do they have a wake afterwards ?

Imagine, hundreds of semi braindead pensioners, shitfaced on communal wine telling everyone how the pope was their best mate.

Shudder

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 17:24   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it was a decent ceremony, shame i dont speak latin, but we have better ceremonies than most religions, join us we rock ish
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:01   #6
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
it was a decent ceremony, shame i dont speak latin, but we have better ceremonies than most religions, join us we rock ish
From what i saw it was Italian, can anyone here shine some light on the different outfit's the various religious chaps were wearing, i saw some odd headwear.
________
Vaporizer volcano

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:58.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:04   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Do they have a wake afterwards ?

Imagine, hundreds of semi braindead pensioners, shitfaced on communal wine telling everyone how the pope was their best mate.

Shudder

~Vaio~
Or as its better known

"Last of the Summer Wine"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:51   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
From what i saw it was Italian
The homily and prayers etc. were in normal languages (mainly Italian), but most of the actual mass was in Latin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
can anyone here shine some light on the different outfit's the various religious chaps were wearing, i saw some odd headwear.
Red means "Cardinal" and purple means "Bishop", but other than that I can't tell you much. (I certainly have no idea who the chappie with the spinning top on his head was.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:06   #9
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

i found it slighly weird to be honest.

I was expecting a massive Coffin with gold statues and carved marble things etc - something extravagant etc - instead it was just a wooden box...

It was rather low key, not the sort of thing i'd have expected from a popes funeral..

i only watched it for a bit, Catholic services are boring in English. I don't think i could stand a Latin/Italian service.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:29   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently there were a million people in the queue to see the pope at one point. I cannot imagine what possessed the millionth guy.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:46   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

There were also some parts in Greek.

I found it quite humorous the way the BBC had a football commentary setup with the main presenter and 3 "pundits" to comment on what they've witnessed; summarising it all etc.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 20:02   #12
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

No zombie pope

i was expecting the endof days or something.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 20:17   #13
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Apparently there were a million people in the queue to see the pope at one point. I cannot imagine what possessed the millionth guy.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 20:19   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU
I have visions of a Sock Puppet called Murdo getting his head kicked in by his dad.

Do not ask why. You will not know unless you know of Chewin the Fat.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 20:22   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Wait, the Pope's dead?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 20:23   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Wait, the Pope's dead?
No , its all a massive conspiracy by Opus Dei to get their own man elected to the papacy.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 20:27   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know too much.

[OD]Leshy
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 22:10   #18
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

prince charles... bless

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:36   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

after watching simpsons on channel 4 tonight, all i have to say is "i have the power!"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 01:49   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Pope's Funeral

He should have been buried in China.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 01:50   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

would have been a long way to carry the coffin :/ plus in china they dont make coffins that big as chinese people are small almost like midgets but good workers*

not saying that midgets arent good workers.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 02:08   #22
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

Thats an awful deep hole they'd be digging for him
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 04:11   #23
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Honestly guys..

I find it very disgusting just thinking about burials, wakes and anything that has to do with dead people.

I understand the impact of the Pope to the Catholics, but what I don't get is why would these people risk their lives and their health just to see the dead body of the Pope? Why? How is that fulfilling?

I think burials and wakes or any of these ceremonies are the most jurassic, ancient and so overrrated of all human traditions - it almost makes me sick to think that people claim our innovative society and the 21st century to be so technologically advanced and our ways of life are so much different now, but we still do such barbaric and useless evolutions like this.

As I am Catholic, I shouldn't be saying things like these about the Pope but I am ashamed for being the Catholic that I am, when all these years I've seen the Church do shady shit like covering up the Catholic priests child molestation charges, being very strict on Roman Catholicism traditions that it scares every innocent Catholic kid bound by the scare tactics of the Church, the Pope and the Church going to East Africa and preach about not using condoms/unprotected sex and procreation when 25% of the world's AIDS population resides there, stuff like that.

I am honestly very ashamed of being a Catholic. And that's why my faith is shot because of what I've seen and experienced. And so the Pope died, and I woke up the next morning, drank my coffee and did my business like nothing happened, and so on and so forth.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 06:10   #24
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Honestly guys..

I find it very disgusting just thinking about burials, wakes and anything that has to do with dead people.

I understand the impact of the Pope to the Catholics, but what I don't get is why would these people risk their lives and their health just to see the dead body of the Pope? Why? How is that fulfilling?
When people turn out en masse for someone's funeral I think they are honoring what that person stood for (or what they think that person stood for). I think they see it as a way of validating their beliefs.
Quote:
I think burials and wakes or any of these ceremonies are the most jurassic, ancient and so overrrated of all human traditions - it almost makes me sick to think that people claim our innovative society and the 21st century to be so technologically advanced and our ways of life are so much different now, but we still do such barbaric and useless evolutions like this.
Funerals are something of a paradox in that they are not really for or about the dead; they are for the living. When you realize this they become a lot easier to understand. Funerals are also one of the (rare) occasions when people tend to confront their own mortality. Perhaps that is a "barbaric and useless" thing to do, but I rather doubt it.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 11:43   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
The only classic thing about the Pope's funeral ws that they tried to put the PM and Cherie next to Mugabe, the PM flounced off to sit somewhere else so Cherie had to turn her back on Mugabe and blank him for 3 hours.
I don't know which evil dictator I feel the most sorry for, Mugabe or Mrs Blair.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 12:32   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Honestly guys..

As I am Catholic, I shouldn't be saying things like these about the Pope but I am ashamed for being the Catholic that I am, when all these years I've seen the Church do shady shit like covering up the Catholic priests child molestation charges, being very strict on Roman Catholicism traditions that it scares every innocent Catholic kid bound by the scare tactics of the Church, the Pope and the Church going to East Africa and preach about not using condoms/unprotected sex and procreation when 25% of the world's AIDS population resides there, stuff like that.

I am honestly very ashamed of being a Catholic. And that's why my faith is shot because of what I've seen and experienced. And so the Pope died, and I woke up the next morning, drank my coffee and did my business like nothing happened, and so on and so forth.
You are so going to burn in hell for that.

I'll see you there. I didn't give a crap when that tarty bint Diana died. Whoever gets there first, gets the beers in.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:22   #27
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
You are so going to burn in hell for that.

I'll see you there. I didn't give a crap when that tarty bint Diana died. Whoever gets there first, gets the beers in.

~Vaio~
Heineken or Budweiser?

Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:32   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Heineken or Budweiser?
It's hell so it's going to be Heineken, brewed in the UK and warm.

Bugger.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:33   #29
pig
1up on you

Quote:
It's hell so it's going to be Heineken, brewed in the UK and warm.

Bugger.

~Vaio~
if its hell itd be bud

the americans opinion of a good beer which is sooo incredibly shit.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:40   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
if its hell itd be bud

The Bud brewed over here tastes better than the US one. How the f'k that happened, bearing in mind we have this reputation of taking a perfectly good lager from abroad and making a complete arse of out it, I don't know

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:50   #31
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
if its hell itd be bud

American Budweiser is 'good' only in the sense that it sells well, which is probably due more to price than taste. On the basis of taste, it rates fairly low in the American beer surveys I've seen.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:51   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Honestly guys..
Why do you call yourself a Catholic rather than a Protestant or non-denominational Christian? If you arent interested in the Pope and the Catholic Church, it seems strange to associate yourself with a strain of Christianity which is based around the Pope and the Catholic Church.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 19:18   #33
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Why do you call yourself a Catholic rather than a Protestant or non-denominational Christian? If you arent interested in the Pope and the Catholic Church, it seems strange to associate yourself with a strain of Christianity which is based around the Pope and the Catholic Church.
I'm the Catholic that will tell you how ****ed up Roman Catholicism is. I was raised in a strict Catholic household and I hated every second of it, now I purposely involve myself with the religion with a mission to criticize - somewhat..

But yes you are right, I shouldn't associate myself with an organization in which I hate - it's just proves you how Catholically brainwashed I am that even though I loathe the religion, I still claim myself to be one.

Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:07   #34
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Should I laugh, or cry? I know not.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:28   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Thats an awful deep hole they'd be digging for him
With Chinese workers, anything is possible. Believe me. I've lived amongst them.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote