User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:18   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The netgamer gallery has been taken over by NAZI's

Look at these stupid rules:
http://www.ng-gallery.net/rules.php

4. No heavy editing of pictures using paint shop etc, a little is ok. <-- wtf is this nonesense

I've been around for a few years and I've gotten to know some of you, and this community has always struck me as positive and creative. I feel that this really stifles the ways in which all of us can express ourselves.

I spoke to TotalBiscuit about it in #gallery and he prompted me to remove my picture if I didn't like the rules, his attitude overall is pretty horrible. In my opinion he fails to realize that we don't have to be here. Many of us are also on other networks and if the netgamers network is overtaken by grouchy people they may not see this community grow. I say ease up on the rules.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:28   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The netgamer gallery has been taken over by NAZI's

You cant have rules in a ****ing gallery that doesnt take itself seriously. Its like trying to tell the inmates at a spastic asylum that drooling is banned.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:31   #3
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry about totalbiscuits attitude, you have a right to question the rules if you think they are wrong and we (the gallery staff) should give you a decent reply i can only say sorry this didnt happen in your case.

The rules are obviously in place to make sure its a safe nice place for everyone.
They can sometimes seem harsh but we compromise a lot

If you want to discuss this further please talk to me on irc.

w2k
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:32   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i am with kura
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:35   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2k
im sorry about totalbiscuits attitude, you have a right to question the rules if you think they are wrong and we (the gallery staff) should give you a decent reply i can only say sorry this didnt happen in your case.

The rules are obviously in place to make sure its a safe nice place for everyone.

w2k
Dude, kill the rules, or youll end up killing the gallery. Its that simple.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:36   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2k

w2k
Well I totally appreciate your concern, and I'm glad to find a friendly face working with the gallery. I don't understand why you guys felt it was necessary to add some of these rules, they really take some of the fun out of the gallery.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:40   #7
w2k
all grown up

we basically work on the fact its a gallery of people here, if you couldnt reconise the person on the street from their picture then its not allowed.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:46   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2k
we basically work on the fact its a gallery of people here, if you couldnt reconise the person on the street from their picture then its not allowed.
So if I put a picture up there, and its not of me, but it looks damned good, how do you tell the difference?

And am i breaking "The Rules" by doing so?

And how do you prove it?

And is it WORTH the time youll spend trying to prove it?

People like websites where theyre free to express themselves however they want. Rules just inhibit that and lose users.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:49   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
So if I put a picture up there, and its not of me, but it looks damned good, how do you tell the difference?

And how do you prove it?

And is it WORTH the time youll spend trying to prove it?

People like websites where theyre free to express themselves however they want. Rules just inhibit that and lose users.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:52   #10
w2k
all grown up

your right we cant prove it, but it has to be suitable for everyone just like the netgamers network, there are rules. Since its party their gallery then we have to follow similar rules.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:28   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

And how do you prove it?

IF IT'S NOT A PICTURE OF A DWARF IT'S NOT YOU!
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:30   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2k
your right we cant prove it, but it has to be suitable for everyone just like the netgamers network, there are rules. Since its party their gallery then we have to follow similar rules.
Id say the hosts of the image files and text associated have the right to run the gallery however they see fit. If Netgamers own the servers and pay for the bandwidth, id concede the point, but if its hosted independently and netgamers do no fund in any way shape or form the costs associated, it really should not be their concern.

Are you intimating there have been complaints by Netgamers as to the content of profiles on the website?
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:31   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
IF IT'S NOT A PICTURE OF A DWARF IT'S NOT YOU!
Oh great. The rantings of a madman come to a semi-serious discussion.

Cheers Rankin. Your input is as welcome as ever.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:35   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
a semi-serious discussion.

On GD?!*

*yeah rite
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:44   #15
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

no no, this is what it would look like if the netgamers gallery had been taken over by NAZI's

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 31 Jul 2004 at 21:59.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 22:07   #16
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Nice 'tache non-d
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 22:09   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu

even idi's ears are fat

[/true story]
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 22:13   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I miss the goddamn box that allows you to go to your page even if you're not logged in. What gayety has befallen the gallery?
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 22:27   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it's like how hobbie gets suspended for having a stuffed cow sticking out of his pants, but the girls on there are allowed to be half naked.

there are no true rules, and i won't join the gallery unless they start running it decently
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 22:29   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I boycot them ever since they deleted my pretty blue eyes picture. It is a shame.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 22:33   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i won't join the gallery unless they start running it decently

i wont post a pic on there till i turn pretty

[/true story]
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:01   #22
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
no no, this is what it would look like if the netgamers gallery had been taken over by NAZI's
pld
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 00:10   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

[/true story]
we should start our own gallery for the 'real people' :P
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 00:54   #24
w2k
all grown up

idimmu no your fine, providing your face is in the picture and its clear you can add other pics cartoons etc. providing there not rude and/or suitable.

Aryn we try to monitor it the best we can but with 1400+ users who can change there pictures freely its quite hard, feel free to let me know of any you deem unsuitable.
Or would you rather we have to auth every picture change before its available to the public.
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 01:47   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2k

w2k
I REMEMBER YOU!

and i know your sekrit

(although it isnt anymore for all i know, heh, so just ignore me)
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 01:51   #26
w2k
all grown up

a sekrit?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 01:52   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh, id better not , and no you didnt tell me yourself

still, nice to see youre still around.
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 01:55   #28
w2k
all grown up

pm me what you mean so i dont stay curious
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 03:25   #29
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

us too
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 10:26   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

hasn't s|k already lost this argument via Godwin's law anyway ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 18:00   #31
Jas

Jas is an unknown quantity at this point

TB sux at his job!
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 18:06   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let me run the gallery. I'm great and would do a far better job of it.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 18:16   #33
Jas

idd
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 18:32   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can i just say, its pretty shit to give a damn about the PA gallery.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 18:35   #35
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Next up, after the no photoshopping rule, NO make-up rule :P
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 19:19   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Idimmu would also make an excellent admin.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 19:37   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So, I was going to use this picture I found of some cool dudester one in Red Square, but because of these rules I'll have to post this one I had taken of me the other day.

Life is not fair.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 23:26   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Idi for President of The NG Gallery Revolution , or something equally bolshevik.
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 00:49   #39
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Is anyone gonna keep to these rule-changes?

If not, why bother making the changes in the first place?
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 14:52   #40
Jas

ppl like TB gotta resign!!! keith take over the whole gallery and run it!
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 14:56   #41
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Keith > *
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 15:03   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

[/true story]

post a family picture that includes both you and your sister, please.
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 15:31   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
post a family picture that includes both you and your sister, please.
You can talk
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 15:35   #44
Jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Keith > *
agreed
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 15:57   #45
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

shut up tomkat.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:58   #46
TotalBiscuit
Gallery Ogre

TotalBiscuit is infamous around these parts

I am

Holy thread resurrection batman, I came across this one while hunting for one of my old posts for a nostalgia thread on another forum. Hilarious, w2k up to his usual back-stabbing ways, Jas and her usual unjustified ranting. You want Keith to take over the gallery? It's his gallery.. He wrote those rules that you're blaming me for applying. I'm no good at my job? I beg to differ, I'm damn good at my job which is why so many people complain, they don't like being forced to accept the fact that those rules are there for a purpose and that all I'm doing is enforcing them. Which rules do you object to? No heavy editting? Do you think a photo which someone had scribbled all over in paint and posted is useful to anyone? How is that putting a face to a name? Simple, it isn't. It looks ridiculous, it's really that simple.

If you have a problem, complain to Keith, I'm just doing my job.

TB.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:14   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
Do you think a photo which someone had scribbled all over in paint and posted is useful to anyone?
I'm disturbed if any photo on the gallery is "useful" to be honest.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:19   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: The netgamer gallery has been taken over by NAZI's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Mists picture of herself in a Maids outfit was pretty cool.
What you're saying is it was useful as a sex-aid, yes?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:19   #49
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
I beg to differ, I'm damn good at my job which is why so many people complain, they don't like being forced to accept the fact that those rules are there for a purpose and that all I'm doing is enforcing them.
The same argument I use as a moderator elsewhere in part, the problem you fail to realise is you also get complaints if you are not doing your job properly so sitting there and thinking you are amazing because everyone thinks your head is stuck up a certain orifice isn't always a fulproof plan. I've spoken on behalf of someone in gallery before and I can't say the attitude surprises me. You handled things wrongly, you could still state why the rules were there and why you had to stick to them without being a gimp about it, instead, full of ego you take the classic, "You don't like it then get rid of your account" Line. Brill.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:36   #50
TotalBiscuit
Gallery Ogre

TotalBiscuit is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telhilion
The same argument I use as a moderator elsewhere in part, the problem you fail to realise is you also get complaints if you are not doing your job properly so sitting there and thinking you are amazing because everyone thinks your head is stuck up a certain orifice isn't always a fulproof plan. I've spoken on behalf of someone in gallery before and I can't say the attitude surprises me. You handled things wrongly, you could still state why the rules were there and why you had to stick to them without being a gimp about it, instead, full of ego you take the classic, "You don't like it then get rid of your account" Line. Brill.
Hardly. There's one person who decides whether or not I'm doing my job properly and that's my superior, Keith. He didn't and I assume you lot took this issue to Keith rather than simply bitching behind my back right? What a surprise, I'm still here. I did not in fact hear a word of this from Keith so he obviously believes this isn't the issue. I take my job seriously and I don't compromise. You're only getting one side of the story as per usual. I don't remember who this guy was but if I acted in a 'nazi' like manner he was no doubt acting like a complete imbecile and as per the gallery channel rules we have the right to 'push back' when someone is pushing us.

So, I would suggest that you suspend your righteous judgement until log evidence is provided of this 8 month old 'crime against humanity'.

TB.
Closed Thread