User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 13 Apr 2009, 09:01   #1
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
WAFHH are here for r31

Reposting for obv. reasons:

WAFHH are here for r31
I am posting this on behalf of Foxman ( he cant find his forum pword! or so he claims, or that it just looks so much more elite having someone as cool as me making the post, I DONT KNOW! )

WAFHH will be playing r31 of planetarion.
We will be entering the round with around 25-30 players I d guess. All of whom which are well known good players. ( and a few idiots also I m sure, because we are both such nice guys and allow peons to follow along and be shit - round after round after round after round. )

Anyway, recruitment policy is: u need to know Foxman very well! or me and u need to be a good player. (yes, that means u cant join wolf! )

We plan to play value heavy, and our aim is to do some proper newbiebashing, and build value. If u dont know how to nubbash, we will teach u how to do this to perfection.

Our public channel is #ForWishWeDie

Best regards,
[WAFHH]Wish and [WAFHH]foxman
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 23:07   #2
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: WAFHH are here for r31

I would also like to announce the "WAFHH Saturday"
we will not honour any naps or alliances on saturdays, our members will be free to hit what they want and who they want with whatever they want!

Best regards.
[WAFHH]Wish and [WAFHH]foxman
Unread 14 Apr 2009, 02:30   #3
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

FAHHH > WAFHH!

I declare war!
Unread 15 Apr 2009, 11:30   #4
Foxman

I declare war on Hellkicker alone, fuzzy have joined the darkside, and will join our fight against HellkickerholdingHisownhand!
Unread 15 Apr 2009, 18:29   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

On behalf of VaHKIAT (VdM and Hellkicker Kissing In A Tree) I declare war on WAFHH for making fun of my one true love!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 12:15   #6
Foxman

WAFHH politely accepts but feels the need to point out VdM's bad taste!

Best regards.
[WAFHH]Wish and [WAFHH]Foxman
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 13:05   #7
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

on behalf of TCAAWSAN (The Conglomerate Against Alliances With Stupid Abreviated Names) i would like to declare war against VaHKIAT

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 13:17   #8
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
On behalf of VaHKIAT (VdM and Hellkicker Kissing In A Tree) I declare war on WAFHH for making fun of my one true love!
tsk! You dont love me anymore?
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 14:35   #9
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centronic View Post
tsk! You dont love me anymore?
You KNOW we are way past kissing in a tree
Now get back to the basement, i'll be there soon with my whip

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 19:00   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
You KNOW we are way past kissing in a tree
Now get back to the basement, i'll be there soon with my whip
VdM you're not as sexy as you used to be!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 18:10   #11
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
VdM you're not as sexy as you used to be!
back in the time when s3xy was still commonly applied to just girls and gays VdM already personificated a true exception to that rule and for that fact alone he should still be treated with all our respect accordingly. Plus, he's a dj, what other proove you want for his ultimate s3xyness than that? It will never decline, admit your defeat and take it as a man.

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 11:55   #12
Foxman

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1223/venox.jpg
Unread 5 May 2009, 15:59   #13
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

You and wish already adopted a child?
Unread 5 May 2009, 17:20   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
My god that picture never gets old

Unread 5 May 2009, 17:35   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
You and wish already adopted a child?
real men dont adobt, they rape and 9months later steal the baby.

( so in 8months in other words )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 17:36   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

but now this AR thread is driftign away also!

we ARE looking for quality players which we already know
( what I do to keep the thread open! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 17:48   #17
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

You know quality players?
Unread 5 May 2009, 21:28   #18
Foxman

yeah! and we know your not one <3