User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 7 Mar 2009, 10:16   #1
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
casualty of the rollbacks

In each of the three rollbacks I have been deprived of roids; as have many others, the retarded and unnecessary policy of recalling fleets is responsible; either 24 hours stoppage for ppl to realise whats happening and be on to recall, or recall fleets and allow the game to resume asap, both is overkill. As the pa crew are deaf to the many pleas along these lines i have decided they are un-reformable and so i am quitting forthwith.

I certainly wont deny that doing dreadfully this round is a contributory factor but i would like to delude myself that the 5-600 roids lost might have changed that

thanx for previous rounds to, booji, Atlas, Hiall, Light, Inforza, Meatwax and many others
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 12:18   #2
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: casualty of the rollbacks

heh was less than an hour before you were talked out of it

agreement on both rollback and recall being overkill.

The whole point of the rollback seems to me to be that people will be in as close to the same situation as they were the day before, they have time to realise whats going on so they can plan to be on. If it is during the week then there is a good chance that they will be doing similar things. If it is considered a problem that people might not be able to get on to recall the next day then the game could be reopened imediatly and have a whole 24 hour period (minus the time it takes to sort the problem) to recall.
or else a fleet recall so that we dont loose the whole day, alliances can sort out new attacks in the middle of the day allowing things to carry on as normal without a loss of 24 hours that nearly always results in more lost time as most problems seem to come during attack periods.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 12:20   #3
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Im lame at playing
Im lame at quitting
at least there is symmetry
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 13:48   #4
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

quitter!
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 14:08   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

pathetic

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 14:46   #6
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Not as pathetic as your new avatar CBA
Unread 8 Mar 2009, 04:41   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

HellKicker it came up when i typed "90X90 avatar" in google images :\

Send a picture of your weaner and I'll put it up

90x90 tho!

xx

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2009, 19:14   #8
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
HellKicker it came up when i typed "90X90 avatar" in google images :\

Send a picture of your weaner and I'll put it up

90x90 tho!

xx
You of all people should know that it's not possible to make my "weaner" 90x90, it'll be more like 2000x50!
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 10:02   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

The policy is good and should remain. The system treats everyone equal, and everyone knows what to expect after a period of downtime.

Being "deprived" of roids just happens - it can go good or bad, and it doesn't consider in it who you are, or how brown you go on the administrators.

BAI BAI.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 06:08   #10
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

accept it, move on, stop whining

emo quitter

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 06:32   #11
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I think i'm gonna cry

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote