User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:59   #51
rain

rain can only hope to improve
Re: R19: The hall of shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
rain minus his multi-accounts = Top100 when round ends?
I very much doubt that.
1. It wasn't rain being closed for cheating, it was exi.
2. If i were you i wouldn't bring cheating into any discussion. Ever. Everyone knows what exi's made of.
3. Go back to your corner, ty.

Last edited by rain; 10 Dec 2006 at 08:58.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:00   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

errr yeah rain like your lot's record for cheating is much better

Last edited by jerome; 10 Dec 2006 at 03:31.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:03   #53
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
errr yeah rain like your record for cheating is much better
you're part of mh and i dont know? nah, you're just an exi ass licker
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:04   #54
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

no, i'm part of the people who news scan you every day to see if you keep getting dodgy donations
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:12   #55
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

The following post is a copy/paste I do for FeNiX. It's HIS point-of-view, I am just the messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeNiX from IRC
"Shoshuro" who the f.. is this newb ? talking such a lame bullshit, I _NEVER_ shipjumped but my shitty so called "alliance" kicked me because i "was too big and they couldnt get enough def for me"
it was more like: tick 700 PM ME ANTI DE PLZ - "Got 167 cors, but plz dont let me fight vs pega", or "PM ME ANTI CO" - "got 100 spider". no wonder i needed 25 fleets to cover 4.
Teach your own guys to play etc. and dont tell ppl me/we ship jumped. "you" (you = angels = fo) kicked me, then you kicked dedin. ofc the rest of gosu left (yuc + draki)
we play several game for about 5 or more years together wtf do you think ?
So plz if you make a hall of shame or something put "mobrulz" or angels hc on the list, cause ppl like him destroyed their own alliance by kicking their top members, who defended most with biggest fleets, covered biggest targets etc. etc.
i died on the loosing block several rounds already having top5 planet top5 galaxy, and never ship jumped. didnt until today, just searched a new home after got kicked. so did the rest of us (gôsu).
cu next round
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:15   #56
rain

Quote:
no, i'm part of the people who news scan you every day to see if you keep getting dodgy donations
You forgot the part where you went all cryin to multihunters and begged in your knees to close my planet.
Guess what, every br was checked and rechecked over and over and it was imposible to please you whiners, cause there wasn't anything wrong in my actions. JBG should be grateful for last days actions on me though, ships removed and fleets pulled. Must have been traumatizing watching me passing ur ally mates in top, eh? Sorry, but that's the only way to justify the hostility towards me.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:17   #57
jerome

shoshuro's intentions with this thread are novel but i suspect his information fed to him was somewhat biased, shockingly. also, shoshuro actually is an excellent hc, in pia atleast, it'll be good to see a hc with guts lead an alliance next round that isn't a hc of exilition, heh
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:20   #58
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
You forgot the part where you went all cryin to multihunters and begged in your knees to close my planet.
Guess what, every br was checked and rechecked over and over and it was imposible to please you whiners, cause there wasn't anything wrong in my actions. JBG should be grateful for last days actions on me though, ships removed and fleets pulled. Must have been traumatizing watching me passing ur ally mates in top, eh? Sorry, but that's the only way to justify the hostility towards me.
? no, i meant i newsied you regularly this round. r16, i stopped being active about mid way after i got fleetcaught several days in a row and lost my #1 rank, i 'did an elviz' so to speak :\

actually if i remember right, there were several obvious donations from your cocksuckers suck as kila no? but i'm going off the point, what i meant was: you "romanians" are just as reputed for cheating as exilition.

what's that you say, it's an unfair reputation? oh how must exilition feel....
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:27   #59
rain

Quote:
? no, i meant i newsied you regularly this round.
interesting, since i got all the br from this round, and it can all be checked
i kept them exactly for ppl like you, who have no idea what they're talking about, or, more likely must be the envy on other ppls skills
which one is it?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:39   #60
jerome

Quote:
interesting, since i got all the br from this round, and it can all be checked
i kept them exactly for ppl like you, who have no idea what they're talking about, or, more likely must be the envy on other ppls skills
which one is it?
read my last post please, i explained this already. what skills am i envying? the skills that let you be below me in the last 2 rounds? ah wait....but that was because i didn't get owned by exilition right? but isn't politics part of the game? or maybe i am envying the fact that you finally overtook me a good week and more after i quit in r16? or maybe it is that you've never actually been part of a winning alliance in how many rounds now? maybe a measurement of skill is how quick you are to master a game, i hope r13 wasn't your first t100 rank then.

but wait, maybe ranks don't count. maybe it's the ability to calc that is skill, like when i calced a better result for your defence for my fc than the one you got?.. that can't be skills either then. maybe skills is just this imaginary thing you keep falling back on for your continual incompetence at planetarion, it's everyone elses fault right, not your own?

(BEFORE ANYONE REPLIES, NOTE THAT THERE IS A LOT OF INTENTIONAL IRONY WITHIN THIS POST)

(whilst re-reading this, i feel a little bad as i don't really dislike rain but he is being a bit of an idiot (again))
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:42   #61
jerome

okay on the third read, the post above is actually really shit, i apologise but won't delete it because rain should/hopefully will get the point about this skills thing.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:47   #62
rain

it's about those ships of mine you didn't get for free, all over again, poor you
got it now, thanks
nn
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:50   #63
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what i meant was: you "romanians" are just as reputed for cheating as exilition.
my memory may fail me. remind me pls. past 4-5 rounds, which romanians got closed?
and then start counting exi planets that were closed.
tell me the resulf of this heavy thinking pls
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:51   #64
jerome

after explaining in pm on irc as well as several posts here, there is no way you can not get what i'm talking about.

i am hoping it's the language barrier.
sleep well though
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 04:09   #65
rain

you know, i still have the logs
i say 1+1=2
you say 1+1=3
before i start looking for logs and bcalcs urls, from what i remember in my bcalc(which was the br in fact too) attackers gained nothing but roids, value wise(defenders losing 1.5 mill value(850k value capped back + salvage, which is 650k value), , in your dreamy bcalc attackers were gaining 1 mill at no loss(defender(me ofc) losing that mill)
now, it amazes me that you still think you're right, that you'd choose to give the enemy 1 mill value of ships, instead of giving nothing at the cost of 650k value
we can make a poll if you want, although its simple math, 2 simple bcalcs
I had to give you this reply, otherwise ppl will still believe you and your poor...math?...logic?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 04:14   #66
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Do you 2 really think anyone else is interested in this?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 04:15   #67
jerome

Quote:
you know, i still have the logs
i say 1+1=2
you say 1+1=3
before i start looking for logs and bcalcs urls, from what i remember in my bcalc(which was the br in fact too) attackers gained nothing but roids, value wise(defenders losing 1.5 mill value(850k value capped back + salvage, which is 650k value), , in your dreamy bcalc attackers were gaining 1 mill at no loss(defender(me ofc) losing that mill)
now, it amazes me that you still think you're right, that you'd choose to give the enemy 1 mill value of ships, instead of giving nothing at the cost of 650k value
we can make a poll if you want, although its simple math, 2 simple bcalcs
I had to give you this reply, otherwise ppl will still believe you and your poor...math?...logic?
NO YOU ****ING IMBECILE, IN MY BCALC YOU LOSE A FRACTION MORE BUT YOU DON'T KILL ENTIRE PHANTOM FLEETS WHICH WERE A HUGE % OF YOUR DEFENDERS. WHAT PART IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. JESUS ****ING CHRIST. PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING, IF NOT, KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. RE-READ LOGS, RE-READ POSTS, LIVE YOUR LIFE TWICE AND MAYBE YOU'D LEARN OR JUST KILL YOURSELF.

ARHGHGHA TOO MUCH IDIOCY, i'm going bed.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
why would we care what the hell anyone else is interested in

edit2: i suspect rain actually was joking and has just "owned me on the internet", but maybe i'm underestimating the power of stupidity

now..really, bed
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 04:29   #68
rain

Bold and capital letters is for teh weak. Oh well, at least u didnt use colors. That would've been really lame. heh
I can give you the br if you want. You can spend the night removing ships from defense side. Go wild, calcit the whole day tomorrow too, it still won't bring you any free ships.

Last edited by rain; 10 Dec 2006 at 04:39.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 05:19   #69
rain

I'll make it more interesting for the public
Here is the br,
http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=11377
I'm offering a free credit to the first one to come with a another br(better for defenders), by removing whatever ships you want to remove from def side.
Bcalcs(logics) like "I removed 200k losses from def side, but attackers will lose 300k less" are not accepted for the obvious reason that 200<300.
Here's you chance to revolutionize math jer, and I will gladly pay you that credit if you succeed.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 05:23   #70
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Will you two whiners please ****ing drop it already? It's a nasty calc, that's bad for both sides. You both suck. You were playing a game of chicken and you crashed. At least when people do this with cars you don't have to hear them whining about how the other guy should've swerved for the rest of eternity.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 06:21   #71
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

It's not crashing when you steal back your losses and the enemy is in the minus -600k.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 06:48   #72
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputini
Let's see, as the only conversation you, my charming HC, had with me was about how I needed to keep my value cause it was sooooo important for me to finish t10, I'd prefer you keep your public comments about me to a minimum. If you think I left because of a pnap, I'd be happy to show you my planet history from before and after I left.
Sure, you were such a great member.

Edit: For further reference, they day you left tag, you were defending pdmaster against your own alliance. I don't know how that qualifies as "Continuing you fight against eXilition". If that doesn't qualify as being shit, then please tell me what does. And I forgot to mention that the second part of the log happened before said person decided to leave the alliance.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 10 Dec 2006 at 10:05.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 07:39   #73
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I am talking about how YOU started a thread about people that left your alliance for various reasons, how you openly blacklisted them while on the other hand your alliance kicked 30-40 members from your tag to merge. You can't tell me that those 30-40 members were all inactive. It's sanctimoniously to say "They are evil! Don't accept them!" but once you turn around you kick 30-40 members.
The merge happened 22/11 - 2006. That is 17 days ago. The majority of the people who were kicked from Angels had <22 defense points. I won't bother calculating how many defense fleets that is per day... Not to mention that, yet again, the majority of these people never/rarely took part in alliance raids - they concentrated on randomroiding. These weren't the incentives they joined the alliance under. And, as you might have noticed, a few have rejoined again.

And yes, a good ****ing share of those 30ish members that were kicked were bloody inactive.

As I've already said, the gosu guys who left - well, that's understandable to a certain degree. That does not mean it wasn't shipjumping.

The same goes for a couple of members who left because of the merge. It was accounted for that not everyone would want to take part - after all these alliances had fought against each other for quite some time.

Maybe they shouldn't be on a "blacklist". But they left their alliance in times of need, and many of them joined the enemy. If you start attacking people who have spent most of the round defending you, and attacking with you, it is my opinion that you deserve a mention anyway.

Edit: Yggdra, anyone who would be bothered finding out knew that Angels were on the verge of collapse, and it was considered several times to disband the alliance. Personally, I find what happened as a better solution, as it left 20 inactive people and 10 semi-active people without an alliance, as opposed to 70. Is it your opinion that we should have disbanded instead?

Last edited by qebab; 10 Dec 2006 at 08:18.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 10:28   #74
jerome

Quote:
I'll make it more interesting for the public
Here is the br,
http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=11377
I'm offering a free credit to the first one to come with a another br(better for defenders), by removing whatever ships you want to remove from def side.
Bcalcs(logics) like "I removed 200k losses from def side, but attackers will lose 300k less" are not accepted for the obvious reason that 200<300.
Here's you chance to revolutionize math jer, and I will gladly pay you that credit if you succeed.
this is worse than trying to talk to a certain angels ex-hc, i actually give up, i refuse to explain it all again. read http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3076568 onwards if you want, and i will bug you for the credit in a few weeks time
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 11:28   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK, that BR is now off topic, as reading you two go on about it is like scraping my ****ing eyes out with a stanley knife.

It's a marginal BR, where discretion of the bloke running the defence clearly applied - he chose to preserve more score instead of fleet slots, that's his decision. Whether he's right or wrong, we've discussed that on another thread - go there.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 11:35   #76
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro

chronox (major stupidity)
Hasn't ChronoX stabbed his side in the back every single round ever? I still can't believe alliances let him in...

On the other hand, I've had nothing but good experiences with rasputin. <3 <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 11:38   #77
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

1. fenix got kicked.. thats not shipjumping...

2. rain.. stop cheating.. if not I guess I can get "my brother" to make a scanplanet for me aswell
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 11:39   #78
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Maybe they shouldn't be on a "blacklist". But they left their alliance in times of need, and many of them joined the enemy.
I don't remember Satyr leaving on a "time of need". Actually, during this incident, Shoshuro himself told me (regarding the run of events, what resulted in Satyr leaving) that "at this stage of round it doesn't matter anymore". Additionally, I don't remember Satyr joining the enemy.

Now, edit that little willy weeny list of yours again, really. Satyr left FOmen possibly because you claimed his galaxy as targets for your raids, and within 15 minutes of you deciding to do this it was magically leaked (probably not by your HCs or BCs, or?) to your own enemies, which, wonderfully, waved your planet in the galaxy. I'm not personally bitter for your target choices, but with the way you performed that attack and especially the leaking of it to your own very enemy was a little pathetic.

And, to know how much work Satyr did for FOmen during the war with eXilition, I find it pathetic that some low-brainer managed to put him on some blacklist of his. Reality calls, pick up kids.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 11:45   #79
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'm sorry, I didn't put him there. I can't edit Shoshuros posts. And no, he did indeed not join the enemy. I was sleeping when the raid was set up, and I didn't decide that we hit it. I don't know who leaked it to eXilition, but I'm pretty sure that there was no magic involved.

Edit: I wasn't really against hitting his galaxy either, no. I'll take the responsibility for it if that's what you want.

Last edited by qebab; 10 Dec 2006 at 11:50.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 11:59   #80
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Mainly unrelated rant here
Yes yes yes and yes again.

What does this a lot have to do with Satyr being a shipjumper? I find that he had valid grounds to leave his alliance being unhappy at how it behaved towards him. If that makes him a pathetic alliance leaver and a shipjumper that abandoned his alliance in time of dire needs, I'll play Santa Claus this christmas.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:25   #81
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I find that he had valid grounds to leave his alliance being unhappy at how it behaved towards him.

what was his reasons?? just wondering.. IF the reasons were that FO were hitting hostiles in his gal then I must say i find it pathetic.. but guess thats just how i feel (starting to be fewer and fewer who put their ally infront of all other things and stays loyal..)

IF it however was other reasons they might be valid.. :P depending on what they are :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:27   #82
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
what was his reasons?? just wondering.. IF the reasons were that FO were hitting hostiles in his gal then I must say i find it pathetic.. but guess thats just how i feel (starting to be fewer and fewer who put their ally infront of all other things and stays loyal..)

IF it however was other reasons they might be valid.. :P depending on what they are :P
Apparently it was leaked that his galaxy was being hit, an opportunity that eXilition grabbed with both hands to hammer his planet. I didn't know about this before.

Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:28   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That was cool. I was like :smiley-face: :happy-dance: :man throwing his hands in the air like this: :small purple troll rugby tackling the romanian president:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keizari
What does this a lot have to do with Satyr being a shipjumper? I find that he had valid grounds to leave his alliance being unhappy at how it behaved towards him. If that makes him a pathetic alliance leaver and a shipjumper that abandoned his alliance in time of dire needs, I'll play Santa Claus this christmas.
Just because you find he had valid grounds doesn't mean others will. Therefore shoshuro is perfectly justified in including him in a list of people who left the alliance at some point during the round.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:36   #84
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

As the last 63 (-20 for jer/rain's lover's tiff) posts show, every case must be considered separately. There is no way in hell I'd ever refuse someone like Satyr. However there are people not on that list that are capable of much more. EOD.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:42   #85
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Just because you find he had valid grounds doesn't mean others will. Therefore shoshuro is perfectly justified in including him in a list of people who left the alliance at some point during the round.
No.

I heard Shoshuro talk so much good about Satyr, I'd like to hear the grounds on which he is on the list. Especially, as he, the night after which Satyr left, stated, regarding the run of events to be, with roughly "doesn't matter anymore, at this point of round".
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:47   #86
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

its funny how a large portion of that list are better players than all the remaining members.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:49   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No.

I heard Shoshuro talk so much good about Satyr, I'd like to hear the grounds on which he is on the list. Especially, as he, the night after which Satyr left, stated, regarding the run of events to be, with roughly "doesn't matter anymore, at this point of round".
Quote:
As promised here is a list of ppl who left/jumped during round from our side.
I dunno maybe because he left the alliance!
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:56   #88
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Maybe they shouldn't be on a "blacklist". But they left their alliance in times of need, and many of them joined the enemy. If you start attacking people who have spent most of the round defending you, and attacking with you, it is my opinion that you deserve a mention anyway.
Quote:
Quote:
As promised here is a list of ppl who left/jumped during round from our side. Kind request to other HC not to accept those losers next round(s) please and would like to see your lists also:
Quote:
You're getting silly with these names, as you know any one of them would get back in to your own group at any given time. You are making yourself a bit pathetic posting them on a thread where you encourage other alliances not to accept them, when you know what your agenda regarding one or more of them would most definately be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I dunno maybe because he left the alliance!

The point was, he was making a kind request for other people not to recruit the people, the list which includes people he himself would - or his alliance - would accept to their ranks.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:59   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The point was, he was making a kind request for other people not to recruit the people, the list which includes people he himself would - or his alliance - would accept to their ranks.
Really? Okay, shoshuro would you accept anyone on that list into your alliance next round?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:00   #90
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only list that actually matters is the eXilition planet-NAP list. And I doubt they'll reveal it.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:23   #91
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

There was like 20 guys on it. Most were in "neutral" alliances.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:25   #92
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
The only list that actually matters is the eXilition planet-NAP list. And I doubt they'll reveal it.
hehe its half of pa playing a bunch of pussies that runns under another masters wip

owell planets leaving cos attacks on their gal means they will do it to any allie they are in its the same fools that doesnt offer def vs a fc there they might loose stuff

shitty ppl
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:06   #93
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As promised here is a list of ppl who left / jumped during round from our side due to having interests with other alliances (pnap) or failure to adapt to alliance/teamplay. Kind request to other HC not to accept those losers next round(s) please and would like to see your lists also:

Rasputin (pnap)
darts (pnap)
raketman
isnogood
YuC
Draki
FeniX
dedin
Moe
Raz (stupidity)
chronox (major stupidity)

Kind regards,

- Shoshuro

EDIT: Fixed the wording / edited list.
from this list, ive had contact with few, and didnt know others.
out of the few i have contact with, i partially know the reasons why they left or why they were kicked. some are valid reasons, others are debateable(imo).

i see shosh removed keizari/xalibur/satyr. good. they did a lot of work for their alliance while they were around, and the reasons behind them leaving are, id say, related to personal oppinions, which one cand be blamed for having. dont get me wrong, they are still jumpers, but theyre the ones id have back any day

as for the rest, the ones that remained and I know of, theres darts/rasputin who i believe are in the same situation: good players, always online to send def, joining raids BUT putting galaxy/BP before alliance in time of war-thats just BAD mkay?
and theres the raz situation, who just left because he got roided and ally didnt cover him. boo ****ing hoo. cry me a river, and never come back!
and last but not least, theres the gosu group. their problem was that they chose angels to begin with, when clearly angels was not a suitable home for them (told you ). its good that they all left because had they not, they would be in the awkward possition of deffing their mates agaist their own alliance. (and still there was one case where this happened)
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:49   #94
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
its funny how a large portion of that list are better players than all the remaining members.
Give me those "bad" players which stay lojal and end top 200 each round ANYTIME rather than give me some selvish twats which will do whatever needed for themself to get a high rank. Those "bad" players are what a good alliance is built around, players which will end high if ALL in their alliance do as they do, as that alliance will win then. Their problem is that they def too much when others fail to do the same, and therefore end down in the ranks eventually.

Take robban as an example: he got FC by eXi / asc ++ and lost 15k CR?
He laughed at it and said: ah well, time to rebuild some new CR and start some xp hoeing

THATS the members and players I want to have. Not the ones accepting pnaps to end top 10.

edit: oh, and robban always ends top 3 defender also. our top defender this round. <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:50   #95
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I am NOT talking about ship-jumpers that leave their alliance because they ain't winning. I am talking about "ship-jumpers" that leave their alliance because they hardly get defence or ain't happy with decisions that the HCs made or ain't happy how one member acts or realized that the alliance is in no way as they expected it to be.

[edit]Damnit Kila where did your post go? [/edit]
I deleted it because like 20 posts had come up since I had opened the thread and started replying, so I decided that the point had already been adressed!
Quote:
there were several obvious donations from your cocksuckers suck as kila no?
Oh **** off, you keep mentioning it here but don't bother trying to discussing it with me.
So what about all of the suicides on you on the last day that got you the t10 place jer? you wouldn't have finished t10 without them, eh? (especially after TK took 60 mil res from you and had no factory...)
Quote:
maybe a measurement of skill is how quick you are to master a game, i hope r13 wasn't your first t100 rank then.
Just goign to point out that round 13 was his 2nd round of PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
No, its just jer trying to inflate his ego.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
There was like 20 guys on it. Most were in "neutral" alliances.
I don't need a planet nap with eXi! I'm too small for them to hit
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:54   #96
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

seriously: stop talking about cheating unless anyone got proof about it.

This discussion has gone on long enough. no need to ruin another thread with it

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 17:36   #97
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Can’t we all just get along?
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:05   #98
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I don't remember Satyr leaving on a "time of need". Actually, during this incident, Shoshuro himself told me (regarding the run of events, what resulted in Satyr leaving) that "at this stage of round it doesn't matter anymore". Additionally, I don't remember Satyr joining the enemy.

Now, edit that little willy weeny list of yours again, really. Satyr left FOmen possibly because you claimed his galaxy as targets for your raids, and within 15 minutes of you deciding to do this it was magically leaked (probably not by your HCs or BCs, or?) to your own enemies, which, wonderfully, waved your planet in the galaxy. I'm not personally bitter for your target choices, but with the way you performed that attack and especially the leaking of it to your own very enemy was a little pathetic.

And, to know how much work Satyr did for FOmen during the war with eXilition, I find it pathetic that some low-brainer managed to put him on some blacklist of his. Reality calls, pick up kids.

id love to see satyr's launch history - see how many Fomen gals he hit in raids and how many times he used gal parse's to check for defence instead of jgps. now how do u spell hippocrit?
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:17   #99
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
FeNiX and dedin were both kicked by MobRulz. The rest of gosu left after this (which is understandable given the circumstances, but no less shipjumping).

Not all of gôsu left - as we should have done.

I do NOT agree having Draki, FeNiX and dedin on that list...

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 18:27   #100
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
id love to see satyr's launch history - see how many Fomen gals he hit in raids and how many times he used gal parse's to check for defence instead of jgps. now how do u spell hippocrit?
Hypocrite is the correct form I think, my English isn't native though. Did you already, when you were hitting other FOmen gals, inform your enemies of it and have them stack fleets on the FOmen there just so that the galstatus screen would look nicer?