User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:50   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Bob Geldof

So, we are the pub last night, the evening is getting on, a great deal of alcohol has been consumed, lots of money has been won and lost to the delights of a fruit machine, and the pool table is completely under our control.

We're sitting around a table, picture the scene, 6 guys, all pretty pissed, and one of my mates birds. Now for some reason, we're talking about charity events, children in need, comic relief, help a london child, all that sort of thing.

Anyway, for some reason, Bob Geldof comes up. Straight away, the chick jumps to his defence 'he is such a great man, hes done so much for charity' and in complete unison, and about the only thing we have all agreed on ever, we all say 'that guy is a ****'

All of us, have a deep, honest, hatred for Bob Geldof. I dont know why, its not as if he has done anything wrong, but the guy is just a ****, he really is. Do you have him? If so why?

* I noticed that I may not have spelt his name correctly, any smart ass who comes in and says 'its Geldorf' or 'Gandalf' or whatever, can suck my sweaty man meat.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:52   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Bob Geldof

Who's he?
Never heard of him.
Linkage?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:53   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

boob gandalf lol
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:01   #4
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

It's quite odd, the second i saw his name mentioned some deep rooted contempt started to well up, but i have absolutely no idea why. Something about celebrities trying to save the world i guess, it annoys me that celebrities somehow become part of the politics of it all meeting world leaders (i.e. Bono) and even assuming positions in the UN(i.e Geri).
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:51.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:02   #5
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'm sad to say I know Bob Geldof (although we're not mates or anything). He's actually a very friendly and funny guy.
I think it's evident by his childrens names that he has a sense of humour.
________
How To Roll A Blunt

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:51.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:24   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Bob Geldof

He seems like an okay guy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:29   #7
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

He looks like a vagabond though. BTW, Band Aid 20 sucked even more than Band Aid. Love the goal, hate the song...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:47   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
He looks like a vagabond though.
We follow the taillights out of the city
Moving in a river of red
As the colours fade away from the Dusky sunset
We roll for the darkness ahead

We are old, we are young
We are in this together
Vagabounds and children (are)
Prisoners forever
With pulses a-raging
And eyes full of wonder
Kicking out behind us again

Nighttime City Beat the radio is calling
The lost and lonely in vain
Out here we are running for the Wide open spaces
The roadsmell after the rain

We are old, we are young
We are in this together
Prisoners forever
With pulses a-raging
And eyes full of wonder

And watching as a boy alone
At the keyside
The ships loading cargo in the night
Their names all calling to faraway places
The years go past, the miles go by
And still this childhood romance
Will not die...

We are old, we are young
We are in this together
Prisoners forever
With pulses a-raging
And eyes full of wonder

We are old, we are young
We are in this together
Prisoners forever
With pulses a-raging
And eyes full of wonder
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:53   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

he looks like he's completely stoned, and judging by his childrens names he probably is
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:55   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

He's a famous outspoken bohemian. I think it's mandatory that they have to be stoend at all times.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:03   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets give Bob some credit. He has tried to do his best for others who needed it.

I cant say that about to many people.

You go Bob.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:05   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Feck Orf
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:14   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Feck Orf
Just send us your fookin' anime.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 01:12   #14
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

I have to agree, Bob Geldof is extemely annoying. I accept that he has done a lot for Africa, especially with Band Aid, however he loves himself and the whole Band Aid thing.

The worst is Bono, he is the most annoying attention seeking person ever. He talks about aids all the time in Africa and doesn't seem to mention the 100other curable diseases that kill more african people per annum than Aids ever has.

I like to see celebrities helping out with charity and i think children i need, band aid and red nose day help a lot, financially and more importantly with awareness. However, when they start to become 'experts' because they have done a little charity work, it starts to get a bit annoying, especially when they talk bollocks.