User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 09:10   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Official : US Foreign Affairs spokesman continues to make silly statements

Still A Threat

TBH, if after over 2 years of being kept in a tiny cell, shackled, in conditions you wouldnt keep a dog, i doubt if any of these guys are capable of doing anything except experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder on a daily basis.

The only threat they pose is to the US Government when they decide to sue the ass off them for being unlawfully detained. (which they wont win, because lets face it, even if they did, the USDOJ isnt going to pay up).
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 10:15   #2
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Re: Official : US Foreign Affairs spokesman continues to make silly statements

Isn't that what civil courts are for?

Im still amused by John Snow comparing these four to Mark thatcher when he interviewed the Home sec. last night
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 10:39   #3
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Unfotunately i doubt we will ever know the truth behind their capture and subsequent detention. Questions need to be asked as to why certain detainee's were in the locations where they were captured, especially in the case of Ferroz Abbasi who was captured in a war zone and was described as an 'idealistic' musim, what his particluar ideal's were remain to be seen.

Another member of the detainees was also brought up on the miltant teachings of Abu 'Hookie' Hamza, i know that it's wrong to generalize that everyone who worshipped under Abu Hamza had terrorists ideals but unfortunately, it seems to be a militant islam training school .

Perhaps its naivety but i generally believe that these men would not have be detained for such a time unless they were directly involved in terrorist activities, and it worries me that Tony Blair has pushed through the release to act as a vote winner.

We're all dead when Bush attacks North Korea anyway so who cares.
________
MARIJUANA CARD

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:46.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 13:59   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the situation is simple.

they were held for years and not charged.
if they had done anything, if a charge could have even been frabricated against them: it would have been.

as it was even the mickey mouse court the US have set up didn't charge them.

the only threat to the US is in world opinion for their actions in detaining the innocent citizens of other countries. I find myself surprised that Blair has managed to do what any true english leader would have done in securing their release. i can only think that the motivation to win votes caused the delay, and that the motivation to win votes by scare mongering will ensure these men are never truly free.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 14:03   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I find myself surprised that Blair has managed to do what any true english leader would have done in securing their release.
If I'd been PM, I'd have ordered the SBS to extract them months ago. I can't imagine the US Government messing around with diplomatic pressure if we were illegally detaining their citizens without trial.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 14:18   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I personally enjoy the claims that the Geneva Convention only protects members of warring armed forces, or what have you, when in actuality this kind of vague combatant is protected the most.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 14:29   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i don't get it. they invade countries without any legitimation, they torture prisoners and they lock up people for years without trial or anything. how can they seriously claim to be the 'protector of freedom and democracy' if they don't even respect the most basic human rights?
i'm sorry, but personally i lost all respect i had for that whole country, not just the government, they got elected by someone after all)
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 17:00   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Official : US Foreign Affairs spokesman continues to make silly statements

If these men are such a serious threat, then why were they released to be simply monitored by the UK? Presumably either because they aren't a threat, and/or the US is prepared to dispense with security, as they would see it, for the sake of political expeciency.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:18   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Maybe the threat has been nullified to a manageable level through the process describved by Kurashima in his opening thread.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote