User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:03   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why was he unbanned?

?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:07   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why was he unbanned?

for jesus
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:09   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

The ban was only for a week and it was only for the Evergreen Account.

I was told if I wanted to post on the forums for example in the Copa America Thread I could make a new account.

End of Story.

Likewise this is something you should of pm'd to a moderator or an admin, rather than making a show trial.

It's sadly obvious what you are aiming for with the creation of this thread in light of other options available, (like inquiring in IRC which you already had done as you know very fine well the mods that occupy there would gladly give you time or using the pm function).

If however you are merely inferring the Sunday8pm account, apparrently one reason is that after a certain amount of inactivity the nick becomes free again even if it was banned (apparrently banned people have to keep logging in to keep their account name banned) this happened once before with Pavil stealing the nick for malicious intent and purposes.

I hope this answers all your questions and I dearly hope you knew better than this.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:09   #4
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

It was always going to be temporary.
I can't see that it was justified in the first place, to be honest.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:10   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
It was always going to be temporary.
I can't see that it was justified in the first place, to be honest.
I ignored the Stonecutters number system.... bad me.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:12   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
?
mental instability on the part of JJ
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:14   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
mental instability on the part of JJ
Quoting for future reference.

Never once have I called JJ incompetent publically on these forums and nor shall I.

May I ask who blessed you with such immunity as to bestow insult upon people very techincally above you?

p.s. it's people imparting comments like this or certain long term members behaving more irresponsibly than me that has earned my reprieve many times purely because an example has been set long ago and now it's a case of standards. Not saying this to spite you of course I'm more saying this as to remind you how you are letting yourself down uttering such tripe.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:15   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Quoting for future reference.

Never once have I called JJ incompetent publically on these forums and nor shall I.

May I ask who blessed you with such immunity as to bestow insult upon people very techincally above you?
you, by being allowed back here.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:15   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We assumed he wouldn't be as shit as he used to be.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:16   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

get over yourself

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:16   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
We assumed he wouldn't be as shit as he used to be.
Ello You.

Change your profile title to cameo mod appearance please :P
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:16   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good satire.

Why, did you think he was unbanned for his high level of contribution to GD?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:17   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
get over yourself
Infinitely easier than asking you to do the same
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:17   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Change yours to 'same shit, old account'

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:17   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Good satire.

Why, did you think he was unbanned for his high level of contribution to GD?
I'm still onto you.....
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:18   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Change yours to 'same shit, old account'
Seriously you forget how it used to be.... What is it with you guys not given an old con a break, trying to force me into the old ways.... sniff.

Redemption my ass...
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:20   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

No-one is forcing you, just like an old con, you're a habitual criminal, set in your ways, etc.

Go watch Shawshank Redemption, the answer lies within.

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:20   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

betting sunday getting banned soon again.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:21   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm weighing up which is funner here.

The e-drama ++ that nod desires greatly (try reading the celestine prophecies nod)

or the sharp retorting to people who are letting themselves down with behaviour they ironically complain about.

That or I could just leave this.... FFVIII looks tempting, depends if jonny posts a bit.

That or they could just delete the thread and pm Nod. It's not like this thread has any constructive potential.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:22   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
No-one is forcing you, just like an old con, you're a habitual criminal, set in your ways, etc.

Go watch Shawshank Redemption, the answer lies within.
heh watch, why not read?

Anyhoos I'm not behaving in my old manners... contrary to belief, it's just the whole raising the bar bit by bit thing innit.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:22   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If only. Besides theres no point arguing with him. I think even crueller than banning him, or sending him to RP, would be to mute his account, make his posts invisible.. imagine it... sunday without an audience to misconstrue facts to..

A lovely thought, one which will replace the kittens in fields of gold in my dreams

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:22   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Or someone could close, lock, delete.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:23   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
If only. Besides theres no point arguing with him. I think even crueller than banning him, or sending him to RP, would be to mute his account, make his posts invisible.. imagine it... sunday without an audience to misconstrue facts to..

A lovely thought, one which will replace the kittens in fields of gold in my dreams
Powerful imagination you got there kiddie.

I'm guessing somewhere in there you'd also be a decent poster.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:24   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Ahhhh, so you're REFORMED are you?

Get down on your knees and PRAISE DA LORD, MASSAH, FOR HEALED YE BE !!!

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:24   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Or someone could close, lock, delete.
you love yourself too much to share the internet with anyone besides yourself basically, that's why i hope we will put you in solitary confinement again.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:25   #26
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Taking a £5 before 5pm today (Friday)
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:25   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Ahhhh, so you're REFORMED are you?

Get down on your knees and PRAISE DA LORD, MASSAH, FOR HEALED YE BE !!!
Ewww no.

I'm a scientologist.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:25   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

http://paintedover.com/uploads/5/sundaygraph.gif

this graph shows a highly important correlation people
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:25   #29
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Taking a £5 before 5pm today (Friday)
You think 1-X could start a thread on this?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:26   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

the fact that you try and respond to every single solitary post should be reason enough tbh :\
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:26   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Paging JBOY to Thread #2719154 for a retro

Close Thread
Ban User
Delete Post

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:26   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
depends if jonny posts a bit.
Hold the phone. Is it that if I respond you leave, or that if I don't respond you leave?

WE'LL SOON KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF HIM PEOPLE. DON'T PANIC.

PS In case anyone actually cares I'm always watching. We'll see how sunday does. I'm guessing he's on his minus a billionth chance though so any more ****-ups are definitely going to have a bad affect on you (that's right folks, if you troll him and he trolls back he gets banned and you don't \o/)
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:27   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
http://paintedover.com/uploads/5/sundaygraph.gif

this graph shows a highly important correlation people
Those were funny in uh..... well..... gahd I'm not good at this comforting thing

Want some contraband the doctors said I could get by doing that if I struggled.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:28   #34
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Hold the phone. Is it that if I respond you leave, or that if I don't respond you leave?

WE'LL SOON KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF HIM PEOPLE. DON'T PANIC.

PS In case anyone actually cares I'm always watching. We'll see how sunday does. I'm guessing he's on his minus a billionth chance though so any more ****-ups are definitely going to have a bad affect on you (that's right folks, if you troll him and he trolls back he gets banned and you don't \o/)

Oi is that fair?

People are allowed to troll me right and set a bad example and stuff and if I troll back I get banned?

Why don't you just say, don't goad him and if he does anything ill we'll ban him.

What kinda logic you using here jonny? (pun: irish lolz)
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:28   #35
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
the fact that you try and respond to every single solitary post should be reason enough tbh :\
The fact they all address me deserves reply should it not?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:29   #36
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Paging JBOY to Thread #2719154 for a retro

Close Thread
Ban User
Delete Post
Has he still got the tools?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:29   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Oi is that fair?
SILENCE.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:30   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
The fact they all address me deserves reply should it not?
bait bait bait fishy
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:30   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

JBOY will never lose the power.

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:31   #40
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
SILENCE.
LIGHTNING BOLT!
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:31   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
JBOY will never lose the power.
In laymans terms?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:32   #42
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
bait bait bait fishy
dance dance dance puppet
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:33   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
In laymans terms?
If jboy posts asking for you to be banned you're road kill.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:33   #44
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread started crap and got worse. apart from jonnys post which actually made me giggle like a little girl.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:33   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
dance dance dance puppet
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:34   #46
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Your choice.

Desist and not find out, or carry on and discover to your ultimate peril.

IT'S LIKE CATCH-22 WITHOUT QUITE THE CATCH

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:35   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
this thread started crap and got worse. apart from jonnys post which actually made me giggle like a little girl.
I know what else you do like a little girl. Perhaps we should move this thread to the mods board.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:35   #48
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
If jboy posts asking for you to be banned you're road kill.
Why don't we do it in the middle of the road?

[/nicole or Sky]
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:35   #49
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Soundbite plz.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:36   #50
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Your choice.

Desist and not find out, or carry on and discover to your ultimate peril.

IT'S LIKE CATCH-22 WITHOUT QUITE THE CATCH
I demand you give me the power to evade the 30 second time limit on posting so I can keep up with the demands of inquiries.