User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2004, 14:46   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i HAVE to get an SA account now

browsing GBS and then i see it.

the quagmire emoticon.

my life is $10 away from completion
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 14:46   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: i HAVE to get an SA account now

Isn't talking about SA a no no?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 14:47   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont think so, and if it is i dont give a shit
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 15:44   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

update: just tried to register. ****ing paypal being a pile of **** and not letting me ****ing buy shit without getting an account for ****s sake. if they didnt make me wait for the ****ing CC bill it would be one thing, but...****
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 15:53   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Its worth the wait
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 15:58   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

the wait can **** off and die
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 16:04   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone will ever convince me that it is worth paying for a forum.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 17:58   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Give me a link to the icon.
A non-SA link.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 19:26   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

You think you have it bad? The ****ing ****suckers only let you use paypal, and my paypal account is ****ed. Best of all, paypal accounts never expire, so the one I registered over 3 years ago and have subsequently lost both the login and connected email address prevents me from signing up ever again. And I'm not faxing them my ****ing bank statement and driving licence just to get it fixed.

Bastards.
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 19:32   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why don't you just get another paypal account?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 20:32   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

ho ho ho
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:07   #12
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Normally I wouldn't pay for any forum, but this was well worth it. Besides, $10 is less than £6 at the mo.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:09   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

$10 is obvioulsy not a problem, but the last thing I need is another gigantic time sink.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:07   #14
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
fingers crossed noone does!
Don't worry, he'd probably be banned within days anyway
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:08   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

would i be banned? [/pre-tenbux panic attack]
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:12   #16
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
I don't know you enough. Anyone can avoid being banned by lurking enough tho.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:15   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
fingers crossed noone does!
you win an award for insulting people on an internet
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 07:50   #18
Spike

ITT we talk about SA
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:57   #19
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Don't worry, he'd probably be banned within days anyway
Considering some of the worst spammers in history live there and seem to do just fine I seriously doubt that.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 16:00   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Considering some of the worst spammers in history live there and seem to do just fine I seriously doubt that.

=[DJ Bass]=
you're so retarded
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 16:11   #21
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, the rules pretty much boil down to: Don't be a dickhead.
So that kind of rules out 80% of GD.

And Lurk. A LOT. That way you'll see what's accepted as the norm on tthe various forums.

£6 is **** all to pay really.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:23   #22
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
$10 is obvioulsy not a problem, but the last thing I need is another gigantic time sink.
Why not? What do you do all day? Apart from your job and going to gigs.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:26   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most of the idiots are in FYAD anyway, so I don't come into contact with them.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:30   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Why not? What do you do all day? Apart from your job and going to gigs.
Go out clubbing, read stuff on-line, write e-mails, spend time with you delightful people, play on-line poker, and do stupid web coding projects.

Oh, and download a tremendous amount of crap.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:31   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Go out clubbing?

Uuurgh.

Although London's probably got a better night life than either Durham or Cambridge.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:36   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Uuurgh.
I agree entirely, but it's one of the few socially acceptable times where you can jump around dressed like a fool, without being arrested or having your teeth kicked in.

Plus, there's ocassionally women with shockingly low standards.

Finally, randomly talking to people who don't know what they're talking about, are off their faces on drugs, and generally like Darkness too much is oddly reminiscent. Oh wait...
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:38   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You should meet Tom. He's a drunk Irishman's drunk Irishman.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:41   #28
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Most of the idiots are in FYAD anyway, so I don't come into contact with them.
I'm gonna tell them you said that!
Quote:

=[DJ Bass]=
Haha you're just proving my point. In fact, you'd probably get banned for this very post if made over there.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:43   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

One other thing that doesn't fill me with confidence is thus : Most of the loudest advocates of SA on this forum are some of the shittest people here.

(I'm not talking about people who use/read SA, but the ones who seem to go on about it the most)
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:44   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
I'm gonna tell them you said that!
GBS has its fair share of idiots, but it's not the point of the forum.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:59   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Haha you're just proving my point. In fact, you'd probably get banned for this very post if made over there.
And you're completely missing mine. The simple truth is you don't know me, and how I portray myself on GD is nothing like how I act elsewhere on the internet.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 18:04   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

well you're a **** here so the basic premise is that you're a **** everywhere
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 18:05   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
well you're a **** here so the basic premise is that you're a **** everywhere
Hardly. Maybe I missed the DJBass murders of 2002, but he seems OK.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 18:07   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Hardly. Maybe I missed the DJBass murders of 2002, but he seems OK.
Where do you think Giles went to?
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 20:24   #35
W
Gubbish

Quote:
you don't know me
Fair enough, all I have is how you act on irc and on the forums. And it's not like it's a horrible crime to not fit in in a collection of communities like SA.

I still think you'd get yourself banned tho.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 16:28   #36
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Fair enough, all I have is how you act on irc and on the forums. And it's not like it's a horrible crime to not fit in in a collection of communities like SA.

I still think you'd get yourself banned tho.
It's that part that still puzzles me, the only common ground we share anymore is the occasional post on GD, I almost never see you anyware on IRC except occasionaly in #forums and even then you appear to idle mostly.

I can't say with certainty that I wouldn't fit well within SA, but I don't see any rules listed that I don't agree with 100% and prior to PA I was very much like Lowtax.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:47   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
prior to PA I was very much like Lowtax.
petition to get the scrolling LOL emoticon introduced here plz ta
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:51   #38
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

:lol:

=[DJ Bass]=
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 21:45   #39
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

I haven't been banned yet, if that helps.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 21:47   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Must be good then!