User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:15   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Sick ****pigs!!!

Quite pissed. Quite pissed off!

Walking home in salubrious Didsbury (Manchester) with a mate of my sister.

Stumbled across a cat. With its head in a carrier bag. Dead of course!!

Some sick ****ers have clearly tied it around its neck.

Mighty pissed off that such sick ****ers would do this.

So pissed off that I've come online at 3am and managed to type this! I'm not violent but I'd seriously kick the shit out of whovever did this!

Don't have nightmares... oh wait DO. Sick twats do exist, in a naighbourhood neear you now!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:20   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sick ****pigs!!!

someone shot one of my cats with an air rifle once, i had to bury it, no one admitted to it on the estate where i lived, as they knew i would have kicked **** out of them

hurting animals is bad, and the ppl who do it need a ****ing good kicking
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:23   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:24   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:27   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:28   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Cheers. I imagined some imature gimp would dis me for caring.

Glad to see some humans retain a sense of humanity.

Love, peace, etc...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:31   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Excuse my typos. I've been drinking since 6 in the afternoon and I just got in (after 3am).

Quite upset... but don;t tell anybody cos ppl think I'm a boring ****

BAH!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:34   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The poor thing, ****ing scally ****s. :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:46   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that IS a neighbourhood near me

scally bastards...
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:54   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 11:34   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOOK! A bandwagon!

*jump
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 11:56   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

If I ever saw somebody doing this, I would genuinely attempt to do some real damage to them, would be fun to see if they're so brave as they scoot around in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 12:02   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

All that crap going on in the world, all the kids starving to death or being raped and killed, yet you get pissed bout someone killing a cat.

Yes, it's bad, they deserve to be punished etc but if you really want to get mad about stuff there's a lot worse things going on than the odd animal being killed
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 12:07   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Dont take offense, but I place 0 value on human life, outside my own social and family circle.
I dont think its really fair for you to tell me what I should be upset over, the fact that one or more individuals tortured an innocent animal and suffocated it, annoys the absolute **** out of me. And I care about that far more than I care about a war in a place I'm never going to visit.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 12:12   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Dont take offense, but I place 0 value on human life, outside my own social and family circle.
I dont think its really fair for you to tell me what I should be upset over, the fact that one or more individuals tortured an innocent animal and suffocated it, annoys the absolute **** out of me. And I care about that far more than I care about a war in a place I'm never going to visit.
Fair enough. I was under the impression that virtually everyone would put more value on a human life than on an animals.

Btw, never visit a abattoir or battery hen farm...
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 14:12   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

there is a point to that. Shoving a bag over a cow or a chickens head would be different
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 14:53   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
someone shot one of my cats with an air rifle once, i had to bury it, no one admitted to it on the estate where i lived, as they knew i would have kicked **** out of them

No shit. Back in clarkston when i threw a bigger party than usual, a mate of a mate turned up who i was on pretty good terms with so i was more than happy to have him in my house. I left the attic with someone, and went downstairs to my back garden, where my cats were.. all i saw was a pellet fly down and smack off the concrete by where they were sitting, and my cats bolted.

I stormed upstairs and put the music off and told everyone to shut the **** up. Just as i was asking "who the **** did it" the guy was still leaning out the window and tried to do it again. I told him to get the **** out of my house, and that i didnt want to hear any "i didnt know it was your cat" bullshit.

I thought it was either gonna get me a/ in a fight i couldnt win or b/ very unpopular for killing the party.

However, the party went on and my mates actually supported my decision, even though it made things a bit awkward for a while.

In conclusion, if you own any form of gun, your a faggot noidontwanttohearanyofyourcounterargumentsbecausetheyareshitandwrongandimrightbye.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 15:12   #18
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think people that let their cats roam free should be shot with an air pistol.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 15:14   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
there is a point to that. Shoving a bag over a cow or a chickens head would be different
A chicken could peck it's way out.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 15:18   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I seriously will bring a lot of pain to the sick bastard that ever dares to hurt one of my cats

Some while ago there was this story in the papers over here in Holland, about a big white swan crashed somehow in a normal neightbourhood, he was a bit dizzy but nothing special. The swan was lurking a bit on the street but it was clear it needed a bit of time before it was able again to fly away. Suddenly some 73 year old ****ing moron came by and picked up the swan, crashed it with full force on the pavement and started kicking it to death.

2 little girls witnessed this ****ing moron doing that shit. The guy got arrested and as reason he gave 'hey I wanted to make this swan stop suffering'. Really, I would have hitted this sick old retard so damn badly, sick piece of ****. I hope they will just gass him or something.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 17:07   #21
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I think people that let their cats roam free should be shot with an air pistol.
Cats roam. It's just what cats do!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 17:19   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe it had killed their pet mice and they were angry with it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 17:30   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

heh.. i found out last night that last weekend a bunch of teens let a piglet loose on 5th street (our main street) and then LAUGHED as it got hit by a car. the poor thing was running around on broken legs squealing in pain and they just watched. the SPCA came and hten had to put it down.

i mean fs
i'd like to tear those kids from their moms, hit them with a car, then point and laugh until someone comes to put them down :\
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 17:33   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Maybe it had killed their pet mice and they were angry with it.
Nod, there are things to troll, and things not to troll.

This is one of those things its not funny to troll.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 17:42   #25
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Nod, there are things to troll, and things not to troll.
this thread is crap without his post, i was almost disapointed
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 18:39   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
On the contrary, silly emotional over-reactions are exactly what does need trolling (if anything does). Obviously trolling is still bad.

Anywyay, most people know my views on the subject, but I do generally find the idea of violence to animals disturbing. Not the act itself, but simply because it might mean increased propensity of violence towards humans, etc - which is probably a trend in some people.

p.s. The amusing thing is that the people in this thread who post "I'd kill the people who hurt that kitten" are also [edit : probably] the people who are against the death penalty for murderers
p.p.s. Obviously I don't support the mindless destruction of someone elses possesions.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 18:42   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm not.

the problem is proving 100% that someone IS a murderer.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 18:47   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
p.p.s. Obviously I don't support the mindless destruction of someone elses possesions.
Stop supporting private property you fascist.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 18:48   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i'm not.

the problem is proving 100% that someone IS a murderer.
catch them eating a hamburger am i rite
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 18:50   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Stop supporting private property you fascist.
Possesions aren't property dude. But we've done this one.

I remember once deliberately killing a bee when there was absolutley no danger to myself. I'm frightened a lynch mob is going to get me soon...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 18:56   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Possesions aren't property dude. But we've done this one.

I remember once deliberately killing a bee when there was absolutley no danger to myself. I'm frightened a lynch mob is going to get me soon...
Bees are people too

have we done this before?
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 23:47   #32
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Cats roam. It's just what cats do!
They also get into trash, crap in gardens and are general pest when left to roam outside unattended.

I mean, ffs. Why is it not ok for a dog but ok for a cat to trash other peoples property.

Morale of the story, keep them indoor as pets like they belong and nothing will happen to them.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 04:22   #33
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

you cant keep a cat inside you fool

i know, how about when we have kids... we keep them in doors all the time, just because they live there.

people dont usually let dogs roam, because they go get themselves killed, or dont come back. a cat ALWAYS knows where its home is. when they get older they dont roam anyway, they usually shit in their own house so thatll stop you moaning. why dont you try getting one yourself and see if you can stop that from roaming?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote