User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:09   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Question Computer games. I need help.

I have a feeling that me and the girlfriend are going to endure many periods of silence in our relationship and to combat this I want to take up computer gaming. It might also wind her up a bit when she realises I couldnt give a toss about whatever petty thing she is upset about.

Its been a while since I gamed and I want some tips.

Whats the best games to get? Whats the best system to play them on? That sort of thing.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:11   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Computer games. I need help.

This thread could go either way, either turn into a "best PC game ever" thread or into a "you are shit at relationships" thread.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:12   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Play online Magic: The Gathering, so she gets the hint.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:14   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 on the PS2 "floats my boat" atm.

OR

I remember a game, not sure what it was called, anyway it was a text adventure about a man with relationship problems and you had to type in what you thought he should do next, except it had a very limited parser and just couldn't understand your commands.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:17   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Are there any games that bring me into contact with lots of girls? Either real or fantasy, it doesnt matter really

What about Leisure Suit Larry? I've head that name mentioned before.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:29   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are quite possibly the saddest person alive.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:30   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

pls elaborate?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:31   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Why do I need to when you say things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Are there any games that bring me into contact with lots of girls? Either real or fantasy, it doesnt matter really

What about Leisure Suit Larry? I've head that name mentioned before.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:32   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

I like girls, and that makes me sad. Are you gay by any chance?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:32   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

get BMX XXX on the PS2, u should meet up with plenty of wimmin'

OR

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (any one)
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:34   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I like girls, and that makes me sad. Are you gay by any chance?
You like looking at pixellated representations of girls, I think you mean.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:36   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

no, i mean are you gay?

There is nothing wrong with looking at girls, or pixelated representations of girls. Unless you are into boys that is.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:37   #13
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

some r ok

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:38   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

lolololol
your other attentionwhoring thread died down so you thought you'd take another approach?
either you really don't have a gf, or you won't soon.
why not just dump her?
if it's for teh sex i'm sure you could find a bum buddy instead
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:39   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
no, i mean are you gay?

There is nothing wrong with looking at girls, or pixelated representations of girls. Unless you are into boys that is.
Only for you.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:39   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
lolololol
your other attentionwhoring thread died down so you thought you'd take another approach?
either you really don't have a gf, or you won't soon.
why not just dump her?
Off topic babe.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:40   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
We'll get him <3
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:40   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

www.planetarion.com
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:40   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, Leisure Suit Larry is ace.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:41   #20
Aryn
Happy

is that the one where the point of hte game is to go around shagging naked chicks?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:43   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Actually, Leisure Suit Larry is ace.
IGNORE THE DUTCHMAN
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:43   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
is that the one where the point of hte game is to go around shagging naked chicks?
Not quite unlike real life, innit.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:45   #23
Aryn
Happy

it reminds me of a game a friend of mine (not really lol) was talking about years ago (this is when graphics were so cool with their block people) that was like this
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:46   #24
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Last I checked, MrL wasnt gay.

I check often.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:46   #25
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

maybe it could be.

why not just talk to her about the problem, get her some chocs and flowers. buy a bottle of champagne, get her drunk and then shag her like theres no tomorow.

simple

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:46   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
IGNORE THE DUTCHMAN
KEN SENT ME
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:48   #27
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

whose ken???

is he gay too

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:50   #28
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Ken is Barbies boyfriend silly.

And clearly gay.

Which is why barbie prefers action man.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:52   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
maybe it could be.

why not just talk to her about the problem, get her some chocs and flowers. buy a bottle of champagne, get her drunk and then shag her like theres no tomorow.

simple

why? she is in the wrong. and until I get an apology I'll get to play games.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:52   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
KEN SENT ME
Hadoken!

(I prefer Ryu)
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:54   #31
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

who gives a crap??

do you like her?
do you wanna stay with her?
is she good in bed?

if the answers to these are yes then apoligise and pretend its all ur fault

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:55   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hadoken!

(I prefer Ryu)
MrL_JaKiri in admitting to preferring japanese man in pyamas shocker!
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:55   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
why? she is in the wrong. and until I get an apology I'll get to play games.
Even nod thinks you're wrong.

(Exact words being along the lines of 'Right in general, but not now')
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:57   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are there any games that bring me into contact with lots of girls?
everquest
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:57   #35
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

heheheheheheeheheh
what an idiot

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:02   #36
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

final fantasy?

eyetoy? u should meet some babes on there

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:06   #37
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. what's that one.. bitchfight or something?
girls on a playground catfighting.. can't remember the name.. lots of girls play it though
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:11   #38
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

tekken?

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:13   #39
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

or it could be fifa?

and that was my sig.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:20   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
hmm.. what's that one.. bitchfight or something?
girls on a playground catfighting.. can't remember the name.. lots of girls play it though
Magic: The Gathering?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:24   #41
Aryn
Happy

sissy fight
that's what it is
lol
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:26   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
KEN SENT ME
/me opens the door to the greasy room next to the bar
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 20:31   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

maybe you could take up cyber sex
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:11   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
/me opens the door to the greasy room next to the bar
/me gets out the prophylactic and heads up the stairs
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:15   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

/me sits down again to watch the telly
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:17   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

/me climbs out the window to get the Spanish Fly
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:19   #47
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

/me yells from the greasy room "hey I hope you didn't forget the hammer in the trashcontainer!"
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:20   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Of course not.

This is getting silly now. Suffice it to say Larry rocks a tad
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:21   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

indeed
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:24   #50
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

/me wonders wtf this thread is all about

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote