User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:32   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy people

So I went to this insane asylum today, nevermind why, I just went, lets leave it at that.

So we were sitting outside in the shadow waiting for the cafeteria to open, when this madman a few metres from us opens his zipper and starts peeing on the pavement, not in the bushes or turned away, no, simply standing on the pavement and peeing. Once inside enjoying a nice cup of tea I noticed th at this same man filled a plastic cup with 1/3'rd of coffee and 2/3rds of coffee cream. He then proceeded to walk to a certain spot, turned around in a full circle, drank the 'coffee' in 2-3 big gulps and walked to a new spot, during the walk he made another circle on the spot, almost ballerina like. When on 'the spot' he stood there mumbling turning a few times. Then this process repeated itself 6 times. Later I was told, he does this every day.

So then, I am walking about with a sandwich in my hand when a new freak spots it. He walks up to me and gestures me to follow him, him being russian and me not understanding him (not as if I would if he were talking dutch)I figured he needs me to help him with something. So being the nice fellow that I am, always helpfull and not trying to enrage the crazy people, I follow the nice man while he 'sshhh's me and looks around with shifty eyes. When we arrive at an area that is semi out of sight for the other people he opens his bag and takes out two small rolls and two wrapped pieces of roastbeef and pushes them into my hands. One final 'shh' and some shifty looks to see if nobody is looking at us and he disappears. I thank him and hastily go on my way looking for the first trash bin.

This btw all happened, is 100% true and in no way exaggerated in the slightest bit.

I think I might go back tomorrow, see if I can't meet the rest of the nutters.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:35   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Regarding the peepee incident, that's really not uncommon if you walk down a street lined with bars. Or coffee shops.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:36   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Regarding the peepee incident, that's really not uncommon if you walk down a street lined with bars. Or coffee shops.
I'm 'sure' those people actually bother to turn around and face a wall or something.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:41   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I'm 'sure' those people actually bother to turn around and face a wall or something.
Not really. In my only two experiences actually seeing such pee incidents in "real life" both "young men" were allowed to finish, and then were subsequently cited and fined for peeing in public (or some title, the fine usually is $500 afaik).

One could consider the movement a male makes when urinating, almost dancei-like I would suppose.*

*I was washing my hands in a public bathroom a month ago, and this guy was a tad too "vocal" and "polite" to me as he urinated.**

**I was uncomfortable. :((((
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:42   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I think you need to find another place to live, as in general area.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:43   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who let Dread and Qazok out?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:44   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I think you need to find another place to live, as in general area.
Funnily enough, I have. An entirely new state for that matter, heh.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Who let Dread and Qazok out?
Hi Pavil.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:47   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Hi Pavil.
When I'm the most famous musician in the world, I will have you killed
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 19:16   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
yesterday, I had a walk through a couple of computershops, and you know what?! They sold pc's and stuff in all of them!
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 19:41   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
yesterday, I had a walk through a couple of computershops, and you know what?! They sold pc's and stuff in all of them!
I need to find me one of those.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:22   #11
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't help but wonder what you were doing there. Even though I know you'll never tell :/