User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:16   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Took Long Enough, but FINALLY , a movie which pisses all over The Crow

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/u...rld/index.html

Romeo and Juliet
Kate Beckinsale in a Full Length Catsuit
Capulets & Montagues played by Vampires and Werewolves.

i think i may just have come ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:22   #2
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i want it

and i want it now
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:29   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
i want it

and i want it now

I went to see "The Hulk" yesterday

This was one of the trailers

In 30 seconds , it made the entire Hulk movie obsolete.
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:31   #4
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I think I'll pass.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:51   #5
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea i saw that trailer, cpl o months ago looks good

thou one thing

WHY ON EARTH HAVE THEY PUT IN THAT HORRENDOUS BUGGER FROM FELICITY!!!????!!!?????
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 21:06   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by snow
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

*moan unf unf grunt*

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 21:12   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I want, i want, i want it.

Threads such as this makes me miss :e_chick:, oh how that chick would fit in whit my feelings now!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:04   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it won't have as good an end song as the L Di Caprio one
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:14   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
it won't have as good an end song as the L Di Caprio one
It doesnt need to. Its the Matrix with a gothic horror storyline.

Sheer Genius.

(Soundtrack , from what ive heard so far , sounds near flawless)
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:17   #10
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah well.

Made me think of Buffy.

Matrim
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:18   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Yeah well.

Made me think of Buffy.

Matrim

Buffy is a dyke bitch compared to this. She wouldnt last 10 seconds.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:22   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

www.entertheunderworld.com

Now THIS is a ****-hot movie trailer site. One of the best ive seen.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 08:48   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw the trailer friday when I went to see Terminator 3. Made the following movie a bit dull.

Except for the ****ing awesome crane-chase. And Kristanna Loken.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 09:26   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
that film looks a tad cool
i will be going to see it
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:23   #15
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
That looks to be one fine movie there.

I'll be watching it anyway.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 05:03   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I went to see 'The Hulk' with my m8 and his gf last week.

I saw the trailer for Underworld before the film started.

'That looks really ****' said my m8s gf.

My m8 agreed with her.

I kept quiet thinking about how i'd go and see the film on my own if i had to.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 06:45   #17
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
'That looks really ****' said my m8s gf.

My m8 agreed with her.
[/b]
you need new mates..next he'll be blowing you off so he can redecorate the living room.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:52   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Took Long Enough, but FINALLY , a movie which pisses all over The Crow

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
i think i may just have come ....
But you said Jay and Silent Bob were good, though.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:55   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Took Long Enough, but FINALLY , a movie which pisses all over The Crow

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
But you said Jay and Silent Bob were good, though.
Three women doing Acrobatics in tight fitting plastic catsuits.

The humour afterwards was almost half decent. Ben Affleck/Matt Damon's cameo was the best thing Affleck has ever done.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:56   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Took Long Enough, but FINALLY , a movie which pisses all over The Crow

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Three women doing Acrobatics in tight fitting plastic catsuits.

The humour afterwards was almost half decent. Ben Affleck/Matt Damon's cameo was the best thing Affleck has ever done.
You still pissed your pants in anticipation, if I recall.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:04   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
you need new mates

Nobody is willing to take the time to get to 'know the real me ... the funny side of my personality ... the great guy i really am' as such i have to hang on to my old chums.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:40   #22
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Nobody is willing to take the time to get to 'know the real me ... the funny side of my personality ... the great guy i really am' as such i have to hang on to my old chums.
you mean you spend all day infront of a computer!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:50   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
you mean you spend all day infront of a computer!

I dont even own a computer.

I dont spend all day in front of one either.

I spend most of the day in bed sleeping instead.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 08:08   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I dont even own a computer.

I dont spend all day in front of one either.

I spend most of the day in bed sleeping instead.
A POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE YOU DO LEAD YOUNG DACE