User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2003, 00:45   #1
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
matrix reloaded

i'll keep it short: IT KICKS ASS! my fav bit was the action scene with about 100 agents. bit long, but very nice. k i'm off to bed now. nn.

your opinion plz!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:48   #2
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
So does it have anything else than kickass action scenes?
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:54   #3
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
So does it have anything else than kickass action scenes?
Does it NEED anything else but kickass action scenes?
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:57   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Warning : Posting spoilers in this thread will result in a good kicking from the mods , the posts being erased , and a good possibility of the removal of your account.

Too many people havent seen it yet, and will see it in the next few weeks.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 02:41   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
It's great! A little slow to start, some of the acting is rather substandard imho, and if you want your philosophy light then don't bother. Lots of dialogue, and it takes the basic philosophy of the Matrix to a new, more complex level.

The sfx are amazing, and the fight scenes are nothing short of epic. The cliff hanger isn't too too bad, but I can't wait till November.
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:59   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
It's great! A little slow to start, some of the acting is rather substandard imho, and if you want your philosophy light then don't bother. Lots of dialogue, and it takes the basic philosophy of the Matrix to a new, more complex level.

The sfx are amazing, and the fight scenes are nothing short of epic. The cliff hanger isn't too too bad, but I can't wait till November.
That mostly sums up my oppinion as well. I didn't find any thing particularly bad about the acting mind you.. I think it was pretty average, not bad but not fantastic. A lot of people are saying the storyline was the only weak part, but IMO Reloaded is just filling in the gaps between 1 & 3 so I didn't feel it had to have too much substance to it. That cliffhanger ending was the only grumble I had with the movie really

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:33   #7
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
That cliffhanger ending was the only grumble I had with the movie really

=[DJ Bass]=

tbh i prefer a cliffhanger above a part III that would be a story on its own.
although i was pretty angry after LOTR I.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:36   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
methinks the mods should merge all the matrix threads pls.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:27   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Warning : Posting spoilers in this thread will result in a good kicking from the mods , the posts being erased , and a good possibility of the removal of your account.

Too many people havent seen it yet, and will see it in the next few weeks.
die.
Unread 16 May 2003, 21:22   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
The last thing Neo says is a rather large curveball in the grand scheme of things.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 21:26   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
die.
Live.

I'm going to go watch it with a sexy girl.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:25   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Persephone is fking sexy.
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:28   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's mostly tedious.
Unread 17 May 2003, 02:40   #14
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
It's mostly tedious.
Could you elaborate on that?
Unread 17 May 2003, 06:00   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's mostly tedious.
You mean... like The Matrix?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 06:56   #16
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought Neo's fight with the french guy's bodyguards was ace. (I hope that's not a spoiler...I don't see how it could be.)
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 06:59   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kal_Zakath
I thought Neo's fight with the french guy's bodyguards was ace. (I hope that's not a spoiler...I don't see how it could be.)
If it's not the guy from Leon I don't want to know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 10:22   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You mean... like The Matrix?
The Matrix wasn't.

Even the fights were getting tedious. I mean, fighting a hundred Agent Smith's at once is fun to watch, but not for the 10 minutes or so it takes up :/
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:49   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i agree with leshy

they focussed too much on the sfx
Unread 18 May 2003, 05:27   #20
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
The Matrix wasn't.

Even the fights were getting tedious. I mean, fighting a hundred Agent Smith's at once is fun to watch, but not for the 10 minutes or so it takes up :/
I disagree. It could have been a little shorter, but it didn't quite make it to "tedious." However, the question is "why?" He never attempted to destroy any of them. The fight itself was completely pointless.
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:08   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
I disagree. It could have been a little shorter, but it didn't quite make it to "tedious." However, the question is "why?" He never attempted to destroy any of them. The fight itself was completely pointless.
He did kill some of them, but ultimately he just keeps cloning and cloning and cloning etc. If you mean in the sense like he did the first movie look what good that did, rather than destroy him it made him better.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:58   #22
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Best bit in the film is were Agent smith goes

"MR ANDERSON"