User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 20:20   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Minister of Information

I wanna suggest the PA crew makes a new Minister post.
Because I wanna be Minister of Information!
Clearly this MoI has to be the funniest person in the gal, he or she has to be very stubborn, and make the enemies laugh so hard they forget to launch.
Clearly i'd rock as MoI

Oh, and if any american dares to shoot this hilarious Minister of Information of Iraq ill be utterly pissed. This man made me smile just about the whole day fs, and thats hard in my case, trust me!

Picture him again, telling the world there are no americans tanks in Bagdad, tho they are at the bridge right behind him.
And then this pld reply to the question what will happen to the enemies that do get into Bagdad....we will kill them AS USUAL.

Hail the MoI fs!
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 20:22   #2
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
what
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 20:23   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
who are you talking about?

spinner?
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 20:23   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I should be The Minister of Information for everything. I am Goebbels on acid. (Or was Goebbels on acid anyway? I lose track of these Nazi junkies.)

Anyway, go me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 00:27   #5
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
http://welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 00:43   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Minister of Information

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I wanna suggest the PA crew makes a new Minister post.
Because I wanna be Minister of Information!
Clearly this MoI has to be the funniest person in the gal, he or she has to be very stubborn, and make the enemies laugh so hard they forget to launch.
Clearly i'd rock as MoI

Oh, and if any american dares to shoot this hilarious Minister of Information of Iraq ill be utterly pissed. This man made me smile just about the whole day fs, and thats hard in my case, trust me!

Picture him again, telling the world there are no americans tanks in Bagdad, tho they are at the bridge right behind him.
And then this pld reply to the question what will happen to the enemies that do get into Bagdad....we will kill them AS USUAL.

Hail the MoI fs!
I think we can address both of these concerns:

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf for PA Minister of Information!

It works on so many levels.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 01:13   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
http://welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/
Kinda propagandaish, but still ace!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 03:28   #8
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
That site is utter class
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 07:11   #9
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I should be The Minister of Information for everything. I am Goebbels on acid. (Or was Goebbels on acid anyway? I lose track of these Nazi junkies.)

Anyway, go me.

bush is the acid junky here.
one day (one day he was still alcoholic) he has bought some trips from a local dealer. he took one in and went to the church. since it were hoffman remembrance edition his brain kicked out in the church and he was thinking jesus was speaking personaly to him (he got his stupid glaze there too). he went home had a 3some with his mum and dad and thats why he is the way he is.

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote