User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 19:09   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
worst place you farted?

this would be once when i was 12 and there was this spiritual thingy where my catholic school took its students on a saturday to a "Jesus-farm" where we should pray and think about how mean we are.
welly welly me brothers, as there was this huge silence with only the priest talking, i felt like passing a small, unheardable gas, but to my misfortune i ended up letting one rip. And the worst part is that when i noticed that it was loud as hell, i tried to close my sfincter, but as i starded laughing, the ripping resumed, in a jumpy way, like my laugthter

i could have...died...
it was 2 years of harassement that ended when i moved out of the city
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:02   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: worst place you farted?

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
my catholic school took its students on a saturday to a "Jesus-farm"
where they grow Jesuses?
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:03   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Nobody ****s with The Jesus Farm.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:05   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: worst place you farted?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Jesuses?
Jesii?

Are the best i've ever had
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:06   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

I would have thought you'd have smelled it at that range.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:06   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: worst place you farted?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Jesii?

;)

:(

That was tonypoop's suggestion but as I could find neither on dictionary.com I went with Jesuses.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:07   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: worst place you farted?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

That was tonypoop's suggestion but as I could find neither on dictionary.com I went with Jesuses.
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:08   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: worst place you farted?

Quote:
How can you be harassed over farting?

I see a test case coming up.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:09   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:

Come on people, two more months tops
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:12   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
everytime i get in our car i fart, it just happens naturally for osme reason. and they're always silent and they always really smell. that's the worst place because even with the windows open at 60mph it still stinks. jesus
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:57   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I once farted in a "worry talk" whit myself, the cops, and my mother...it stunk as hell, and i fell over laughing!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 21:02   #12
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Quote:
Jesus-farm
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 21:04   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
everytime i get in our car i fart, it just happens naturally for osme reason. and they're always silent and they always really smell. that's the worst place because even with the windows open at 60mph it still stinks. jesus
too much anal.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 21:07   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Obviously the worst time and place is in bed with a partner , or during coitus.

Both of which i have been guilty of
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 21:45   #15
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
hmmm yeah a couple of years ago at school
it was in a big classroom, and everyone was studying... you know how it ends...
i ended up having to 'apologise' to the teacher while everyone else was laughing :/
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 03:05   #16
Jesse

Jesse is an unknown quantity at this point
karate class

im always farting but this time was different,

i was sparring with the black belt, he seemed over confedent that he could beat me, i scored 12 points in a row and he couldn't block a single one, he was getting really mad by now. everyone gathered aroung us, watching in silence as we faught. and bam he hit me, right in the gut, with his fat foot. it didn't hurt much but it made the gas fly out of me. it squeked so loud. man i fell to the floor laughing, a few joined, me. it lasted about minute. i got up and wiped a tear from my eye, my face hurt from laughing so much, so i stepped back to fight again and let one rip. everyone laughed again, even me.....ill always remember that day,,,,,,,forever
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 03:07   #17
RiCo

Farting is a fancy way of telling someone you don't like them. Don't underestimate the power of it. Use it to your advantage.

Unread 26 Feb 2003, 03:08   #18
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
haha i have a friend thats had a similar karate farting experience :|.. maybe its a karate thing
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 09:01   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
School class, during an exam. Silent, but potent. I just looked very angry at the person behind me. No one noticed it was me.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 09:30   #20
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
School class, during an exam. Silent, but potent. I just looked very angry at the person behind me. No one noticed it was me.
I always wondered who did that...
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 09:33   #21
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
my g/f (at the time) was giving me head.

We are no longer together
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:01   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
..i tried to close my sfincter, but as i starded laughing, the ripping resumed, in a jumpy way, like my laugthter
Isn't it spelt Svincter?
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:04   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

No, it's not.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:33   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Obviously the worst time and place is in bed with a partner , or during coitus.

Both of which i have been guilty of
Me and gf have farting competitions now, especially in bed. Never let a girl say they don't fart.

The worse time to fart is when you are only with one other person... especially if you haven't spoken to them before and want to speak to them again...
Smelly ones are much worse than loud ones...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 12:49   #25
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Silent Exam Hall.
Cold Plastic Chair.
Curry previous night.

Approximately 60 Decibels.
Hurt arse.
Nearly pissed myself trying not to laugh, as did everyone else.

Whoops.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:50   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stockport

Vaio
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:59   #27
Evil Skragg

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
May a large grizzly bear bugger you until you bleed, Vaio. I live in Stockport, you inbred bitch.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 14:15   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
May a large grizzly bear bugger you until you bleed, Vaio. I live in Stockport, you inbred bitch.

about 11 years ago the local air quality improved. That was when I farted

Vaio
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 14:19   #29
Evil Skragg

At least its not Liverpool or Manchester.

Again, i say - "Vaio, you inbred bitch"
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 14:32   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
At least its not Liverpool or Manchester.

Again, i say - "Vaio, you inbred bitch"
/giggle

Vaio
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 14:35   #31
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Talking about a fart at the Jesus farm for 2 years ?
That does not happen, no matter where you are from. From that we can conclude that you brought the topic up yourself in the past two years, because that was the only way you could get attention. Finally, after two years of pain and torment, the villagers drew out of their town with torches in the night.

This is the true story Im sure.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 19:57   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
about 11 years ago the local air quality improved. That was when I farted

Vaio
Did you ever fart during one of the old tuba "Get Togethers" ?
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:14   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Did you ever fart during one of the old tuba "Get Togethers" ?
frequently, we all did everytime your name was mentioned

Vaio
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:19   #34
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: worst place you farted?

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
How can you be harassed over farting?

I see a test case coming up.
at least in my society farting in public is frown upon
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:23   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
frequently, we all did everytime your name was mentioned

Vaio

Nice to know i "Contributed"
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:38   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Nice to know i "Contributed"
I want to fart in your face.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:43   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
I want to fart in your face.
I dont want to know your sick sexual fantasies Lokken.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:45   #38
Muslim
Banned

there was this time where there was this american soldier giving oral sex to this vietnamese chick and in the middle of it she lets one rip, and says "front door so happy, back door whistle a tune"

oh boy oh boy, to imagining "it" whistlling....makes me laugh
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:03   #39
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
there was this time where there was this american soldier giving oral sex to this vietnamese chick and in the middle of it she lets one rip, and says "front door so happy, back door whistle a tune"

oh boy oh boy, to imagining "it" whistlling....makes me laugh
yep
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:07   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Second worst place ive farted : Aberdeen
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:07   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I dont want to know your sick sexual fantasies Lokken.
you know you want to.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 22:21   #42
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
In singapore you can actually be fined or at least given a warning for farting in certain places
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 22:28   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
scoutcamp.

lighter -> fart.

funny as hell but i ruined my pyama
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 23:58   #44
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Some one farted whislt in a 69 with me
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 00:01   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I bet it was Tonypoop
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 00:03   #46
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
you know you want to.
no , id say i could pretty much testify in court that i dont want to know your sexual fantasies Lokken. They probably involve Patrician , Harry Redknapp , and an industrial sized tub of Lube.

ARGH! MENTAL PICTURES ... GO AWAY ... GO AWAY .... BAD PICTURES!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 03:19   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
no , id say i could pretty much testify in court that i dont want to know your sexual fantasies Lokken. They probably involve Patrician , Harry Redknapp , and an industrial sized tub of Lube.

ARGH! MENTAL PICTURES ... GO AWAY ... GO AWAY .... BAD PICTURES!
You forgot that legendary scotsman, Kevin Harper.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:01   #48
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
what happend then?
Closed Thread