User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:29   #1
Lazarus

BBC 2 Tonight at 22:00

I forget the name of the programme ("Marion and Geoff"???) but it is incredibly funny. This is the first episode in a new series. Just doing my public service announcement.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:52   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Details!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:54   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's ****.

I actually couldn't find any humourous content at all except for ironic jokes about being divorced.

This series better be a huge improvement.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 01:30   #4
Lazarus

It's a very subtle programme with the humour being implied. For instance in the episode last night he got out of the car to ring the doorbell to pick up that child and raced back to the car before the guard dogs got there. He then said he didn't have to get out of the car again and made no effort to get the car any closer to the house. THE IMPLIED HUMOUR BEING THAT HE WAS CONTENT TO LEAVE A LITTLE KID TO THE MERCY OF SOME GUARD DOGS!
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 01:42   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Right.