User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 3 Jul 2007, 15:59   #1
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Transcendancy recruitment R XXII

Transcendancy aka *scendancy Support Alliance II is looking for new HARDCORE planetarion members to disregard their self respect and jump on board the bandwagon for round 22.

Facts about Transcendancy:

Transcendancy is playing its 1st round as an "alliance."
Last round the alliance we are supporting ended 2nd.
There are players from all parts of *scendancy in Transcendancy

Transcendancy is recruiting for new members this round. Sadly this round we will only be taking on 67 more members.

Requirements for an interested applicant:

Activity - We want you to be around, for us to help you (lol), and for you to help *scendancy.

Loyalty - We simply don't want anyone who isn't 100% dedicated into helping *scendancy achieve our goals of ruining the internet for everyone.

Stayer ability - If you are a returning player looking for an alliance to hole up for 1 round, Transcendancy is the place for you. We want people who are interested in chaos and destruction. Not the 100 meter dash. Sports have nothing to do the internet.

What can Transcendancy offer you?

An active playercore of over 100 *scendancy members! People who got both the time and the skills but will doubtfully care about helping you.

Joint alliance attacks where you are guaranteed scans to be available before you land. Seriously, I'll actually do this much, for YOU, the member!

Defense as often as possible. As long as you ask for it yourself.
Tools to make your planetarion experience feel much more fun.

A community who genuinely cares about having fun and not being shit to one another.

If this sounds interesting, join us on irc, the channel is #Transcendancy and speak to Achi, Alki or Nolez.

(With thanks to Kargool for his excellent template. Much love.)
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 16:04   #2
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Transcendancy recruitment R XXII

Sounds like a fantastic alliance. I feel like I'm jinxing myself by saying this, but I think we've found the next Furgion/1up/eXilition.

P.S. VNC-ing is supported. Personally I log into Achi and Alki's accounts 13-14 times a day.
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 16:07   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you're the ****er that keeps killing my connecting to estabilish his own.

Good luck Transcendancy, though you must understand you will never outplay Descendancy. :|
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 17:13   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Lemme in!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:08   #5
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You will all be delighted to hear that Allfather has agreed to join our elite HC team. Congrats AF.

The strength of such recruiting should convince those of you who are still considering joining us to do so with furious abandon. We are confident of reaching the alliance limit quite quickly!
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:48   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh God, this sounds gay... where do I sign up?
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:50   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hay guys I'm HC!!!!!
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:55   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Oh God, this sounds gay... where do I sign up?
Just join #transcendancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kila_
hay guys I'm HC!!!!!
No, you are only Head BC. You have to be in the alliance at least 5 hours to be HC. Or in my galaxy like AF. That said alki is a bit volatile so maybe if you bother him he'll promote you despite you not meeting the strict requirements. He's a bastard at dodging procedure, that one.
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 21:28   #9
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I'm not only in his gal, but his superior in said gal!

Unread 3 Jul 2007, 22:51   #10
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

TRANSCENDANCY PROMOTION

In order to advertise ourselves as a breakout new alliance we (myself and out newest HC, Dec) are now offering scans to those who choose to idle with us in #transcendancy and see what it's like on the dark side.
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 00:04   #11
shibaMac
huzo0r

shibaMac has a spectacular aura aboutshibaMac has a spectacular aura about

Awesome. I need scans too. I want to join!
shibaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 08:15   #12
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Is is possible to jump ship from ascendancy to transcendancy?
If so, how will that be looked upon?

Additionally, is there a way to vote kila out?
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 09:19   #13
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Kila is here to be our scapegoat, so loosing him will cause us harm in the long run.

Unread 4 Jul 2007, 10:44   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I demand royalties from this thread.
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 10:52   #15
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

I´ll give you 1 penny if you french Kila.

Last edited by Allfather; 4 Jul 2007 at 17:06.
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 13:14   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I never thought I had a home in planetarion until i found Transcendancy, its everything you can ever hope for. Transcendancy really did welcome me into its ranks, likelyhood of promotion is very likely aswell.

Proud to be a Trannie
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 14:41   #17
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

This place seemed so hope-, help- and senseless...
UNTIL I FOUND TRANSCENDANCY!

I read this post on the forums that one day - i really was depressed and did not know what to do anymore at that time.
And then i read about transcendancy and spontaneously decided to pop into that chan.
Oh, little did i know about what i would experience there! Not in my wildest dreams i dared to magine... I had NO CLUE how great internet and life itself can be!
Thank you Transcendancy, you saved my life!

Now lets give some *scendancy experience to everyone in the universe!
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 14:44   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Proud to be a Trannie

Rofl. lol good one m8
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 15:38   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I lol'ed at the initial post at least.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote