User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:29   #1
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
So the police broke our window tonight...

Three of us came back from a jolly long night on the piss (started at 1pm) and proceeded to generally arse about on our rooftop (overlooking a main street).

At some point a barbecue and deck chair ended up on the street below and someone (albeit understandably) called the police.

We were completely mashed by this point and had proceeded to pass out in our own beds only to be awoken by police with flashlights.

They were extremely reasonable and only requested that we clean up our mess on the street below, however we now have to fork out the fee to have our window repaired - fair consequences i suppose for us being complete and utter mong chops.

Anyway, that was my night. How was yours?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:31   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So the police broke our window tonight...

my evening wasn't interjected with policemen breaking the law.

unlike yours
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:35   #3
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Really? Is that not acceptable behaviour on their part?

I admit i've had a few too many G&Ts so my judgement may be impaired, but they said the reason they broke our window and gained entry into our house was that they 'suspected a domestic'.

I was under the assumoption they were quite reasonable, am i wrong?

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:37   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you are far too tolerent towards the police.

but on a sidenote at least you drink gin!

EDIT: btw, send them the bill for the window repair.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:40   #5
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

They are fine to break your window - I'm guessing they knocked and got no reply? You will be able to claim the money to pay for it from them. They should have left you with a contact number, otherwise go to your local station and have a word. You are lucky - many police officers would just break down the door, which invariably means breaking the frame (if you have decent locks) which would have been a far bigger pain in the arse for you.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:48   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Can we really do that? (bill them that is)

Excuse my ignorance in this subject but to be fair i haven't the foggiest when it comes to the law.

They did indeed knock and get no reply.

And Gin is the drink of choice, a place that doesn't serve a good G&T will be vacated by me posthaste!

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:58   #7
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. Like I say just go to the station and have a word.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 09:57   #8
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
my evening wasn't interjected with policemen breaking the law.

unlike yours

they didnot break a law i think.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:01   #9
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
They didn't. They are allowed to do that if there is no answer.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:04   #10
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If a burglar knocked and got no reply, then proceeded break your window and enter your house, that would be breaking the law.

But if the Police do it, that is ok!

It is little wonder he turns to the bottle.

Do you prefer Lemon or Lime?
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 11:20   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It has to be lime.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 12:18   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
They didn't. They are allowed to do that if there is no answer.
I'd say there needs to be more reason than just "there was no answer".

One imagines that if the police believe certain types of crime (e.g. potential violence) are being committed they can enter (it'd be pretty strange if they couldn't enter your house if they thought you were being murdered, for instance). However, these sort of excuses can always be manufactured after the event. Hell, even the housing management staff I work with have tales of forcing entry illegally (in the older, wilder days of local authority control) to properties (obviously not when people are in) and then saying they smelt gas (in one case, in a property which turned out not to have a gas supply) and thought emergency repairs were necessary ot something. People often act illegally, they simply rely on the people on the receiving end of such behaviour to not put up too much of a fuss.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 12:31   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'd say there needs to be more reason than just "there was no answer".

One imagines that if the police believe certain types of crime (e.g. potential violence) are being committed they can enter (it'd be pretty strange if they couldn't enter your house if they thought you were being murdered, for instance). However, these sort of excuses can always be manufactured after the event. Hell, even the housing management staff I work with have tales of forcing entry illegally (in the older, wilder days of local authority control) to properties (obviously not when people are in) and then saying they smelt gas (in one case, in a property which turned out not to have a gas supply) and thought emergency repairs were necessary ot something. People often act illegally, they simply rely on the people on the receiving end of such behaviour to not put up too much of a fuss.
If he smelt gas coming from a house without a gas supply no wonder he was worried!

PS If you'd all gone to bed and all around was quiet and nothing was stirring not even a mouse why did they suspect a domestic? Maybe they thought you were suffocating each other!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 20 Mar 2006 at 12:41.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 14:54   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In a proper country your neighbour would have shot you for throwing things off the roof in the early morning.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:59   #15
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Unlawful entry without a warrant (In the U.S.)
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:27   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Unlawful entry without a warrant (In the U.S.)
Bournemouth's in the US now?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:31   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

guess they musta bought it when we werent looking.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:01   #18
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Bournemouth's in the US now?
I didn't say it was, shithead.

I was only informing you of U.S. law so you would know it when we invade your country and assimilate you into our culture.
Quote:
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:17   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You might try getting it right if you are going to inform people of US law. In this case it would be called exigent circumstances which would allow the police to LAWFULLY enter the house. The exigent circumstance would be a fear that someone had been assaulted and injured in the abode. Items, one of sufficient weight to cause harm, were ejected over the side of the roof and onto the street. I am sure that the throwing of the objects was part of a rather noisy interlude in which neighbors may have become, justifiably, concertned for the safety of the inhabitants.

What if a group of goons had gotten access to the house and were beating the shit out of the inhabitants and the police, having been called, showed up and knocked at the door and gotten no answer. Then said to themselves, "Oh well, quiet enough now, let the barbeque and chair be. Let's head out for a doughnut." Meanwhile, inside the house, poor Phalon was bleeding to death from a knife wound inflicted in the row. The police would have been criticised for NOT entering and finding out what was going on, thus causing an upstanding (albiet a gin drinker and thus frequently having trouble standing up) to die unnecessarily.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:22   #20
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

I fail to see how a BBQ and chair being thrown from a ROOF could possibly lead to assault, or for that matter ANYTHING besides drunken behavior.
Quote:
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:26   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sometimes is fights, things get thrown.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:27   #22
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Sometimes is fights, things get thrown.
From a roof?
Quote:
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 00:28   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, depends where you live, i have seen stuff thrown from a roof before, i have also seen people break down other peoples front doors with baseball bats, petrol bomb cars, and quite a lot of other nasty shit, i have lived in some rough as **** areas though
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 16:33   #24
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

You live in Iraq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
yeah, depends where you live, i have seen stuff thrown from a roof before, i have also seen people break down other peoples front doors with baseball bats, petrol bomb cars, and quite a lot of other nasty shit, i have lived in some rough as **** areas though
Quote:
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 17:06   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I've seen a mini ram into my next door neighbour's front door. I've also seen a police car strike down a woman while on a chase which later lead to her death on my street, few houses away. The police were 'very sorry for the accident'.

Welcome to the shithole that is East London.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 20:44   #26
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

lol, i got another negep for this post....there are some truly sad ppl around on this forum..
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:00   #27
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Three of us came back from a jolly long night on the piss (started at 1pm) and proceeded to generally arse about on our rooftop (overlooking a main street).

At some point a barbecue and deck chair ended up on the street below and someone (albeit understandably) called the police.

We were completely mashed by this point and had proceeded to pass out in our own beds only to be awoken by police with flashlights.

They were extremely reasonable and only requested that we clean up our mess on the street below, however we now have to fork out the fee to have our window repaired - fair consequences i suppose for us being complete and utter mong chops.

Anyway, that was my night. How was yours?
Bet its a relief that Brazilian electrician has already moved out.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 22:13   #28
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Bet its a relief that Brazilian electrician has already moved out.
Eh?

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 22:45   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think it was to do with the brazilian guy who got killed in the tube