User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2006, 21:50   #51
Charjerk

Charjerk is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling all philosophers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's not that I'll shout and post it's that I'll ban you. I dislike your dishonesty.
There is not a single iota of dishonesty in me. You do not like me. Thats fine. You are just looking for excuse to hurt somebody i am becoming a victim for I do not understand your macho ways. I am not eager to continue anyway. I am just angry with myself that I put myself in this situation. It is better to read and be alone than be subject to such utterly meaningless treatments.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 21:50   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
There is not a single iota of dishonesty in me. You do not like me. Thats fine. You are just looking for excuse to hurt somebody i am becoming a victim for I do not understand your macho ways. I am not eager to continue anyway. I am just angry with myself that I put myself in this situation. It is better to read and be alone than be subject to such utterly meaningless treatments.
Who was it then?
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 22:02   #53
Charjerk

Charjerk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Who was it then?
I do not understand what you mean. I think this is the second time that I will be telling you this. I do not have to prove anything, not what or who I am not what I know or do not know. I am the one who is supposed to live with them. I will defend myself no longer. And I know that if i expressed one single useful thing somebody somewhere will get the message someday. And that is the only important thing. I wanted to offer variety, different approaches, help people. Unfortunately i am different and perhaps not good. I shall deal with that. I was not here to have a good time. I was here to offer something that I thought was good. Maybe I will do things better in the future. Here I give you what you wanted and I hope that contributes to your happiness. Goodbye.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 22:04   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't go, you're a good gimmick account
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 22:24   #55
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

GROUP HUG! AWWWWW
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 01:16   #56
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
I never shared the logic of stupid British / American empiricism.
That is sad. We were certainly more than willing to share it with you.