User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 21:14   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Mobile phones! (RIDS RIDS!) and others...

I am being offered a Nokia 6630 for nothing if I stay with Vodafone .. which I will mostlikely do. Shall I take this phone or are there any other funky phones?
Calling/SMS is the most important, but having an MP3 player with the USB connection would also be fun.

Theam
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 21:19   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Mobile phones! (RIDS RIDS!) and others...

6230 = Dog's bollocks - I now have it and it rawks
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 21:28   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

If it must be a nokia, then get a 6230, if it can be something else, then get a Sony Ericsson K700i
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 21:36   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The 6630 is 'newer' and apperently 'better'

I wish to know why the 6230 is 'better'
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 22:04   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

because i have one
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 22:11   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
The 6630 is 'newer' and apperently 'better'

I wish to know why the 6230 is 'better'
Because its not bollocks
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 22:31   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

6630 is shite compared to 6230 - 6230 = more or less same features, better battery life & generally, just a better phone.
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:42   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

6630:

Key Features
Broadband speed with WCDMA and EDGE
Dual mode WCDMA/GSM and triband GSM phone for roaming around the world*
Improved 1.23 megapixel image capture with 6x smooth zoom and sequence mode
Video recording time up to 1 hour per clip
Video editing with Nokia Video Editor
Movie Director application for automated fun video production
Email and Quickoffice document viewers
Web browser with improved HTML support
Direct printing at home, office, retail kiosks
Hot swap MultiMediaCard (MMC) for data storage
Multimedia Messaging (MMS)
Enhanced Media Gallery for storing photos and videos or MP3/AAC music
Data Transfer application for transferring contacts, calendar, images, videos and voice clips from your Nokia 6600 smartphone to your Nokia 6630 imaging smartphone

Sounds pretty ok but I'm not sure about the memory and it doesn't look that good. http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,58711,00.html
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 02:43   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

THAT's the 6630?! Google says otherwise - http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Google+Search (see left result)

I just call that the Nokia 3G PDA phone - hehe

Yeah that is > 6230
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 02:52   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
THAT's the 6630?! Google says otherwise - http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Google+Search (see left result)

I just call that the Nokia 3G PDA phone - hehe

Yeah that is > 6230
Google is bizarre. Sometimes.
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 00:33   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm using a 6630 - its 3G, its a smartphone, its utter toss.

Tell them you want a Samsung D500, as its the new 'daddy'
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 02:16   #12
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Tell them you want a Samsung D500, as its the new 'daddy'
Now that is a fantastic phone. You can get it free in January on a new contract.
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 02:31   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i could get it for free now, but i am happy i chose this one.

RIDS, YOU WERE TOO LATE
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:52   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Theres a little part of me, deep down inside, that cares, really.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 02:10   #15
Spiderman

If you have more money than sense like myself, why not import yourself one of these from Korea:

http://www.yenra.com/samsung-camera-phone/