User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:02   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
You can keep Lyndie England

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news2.shtml (be careful there is a set of uncensored bewbies)

Our Army gets lesbian sex shows

Audio from the video:

Quote:
Although much of the dialogue on the chaotic video is obliterated by lust-fuelled chanting, one lad can plainly be heard yelling: "No touching lads! No touching!"

Another yells: "Oi! Let the girls enjoy their time together!" A third barks: "Dave, don't touch ‘em! Don't ****ing touch ‘em!"
Enraged internet person:

Quote:
How dare the military spend their free time watching something as morally outrageous as a live lesbian sex show when they could be putting in extra hours carring out their righteous mission of killing people.
Lets all hope Dave didnt ****ing touch them
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:05   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You can keep Lyndie England

Does anyone know what would have happened to Dave if he did touch them?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:07   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Funniest line from that article:

"Many pictures of the scenes are too disgusting to print in a family newspaper."

pah
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:08   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Does anyone know what would have happened to Dave if he did touch them?
His cock would have got hard?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:10   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Well in that case im sure he would have been willing to pay the price.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:14   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well in that case im sure he would have been willing to pay the price.
I'm betting Dave touched anyway.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:16   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Jane has a hot body however i'm worried that her face has been pixilated out 'cause she's ugly.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:23   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Jane has a hot body however i'm worried that her face has been pixilated out 'cause she's ugly.
Is she the one with the really white chest or the other one? I cant be bothered figuring it out.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:23   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Lesbians in army shocker
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:24   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

jane is in pink shorts angie in black
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:28   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
jane is in pink shorts angie in black

Just like it says in the article Stew.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:29   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Just like it says in the article Stew.
You expect me to read the article when there are breasts on display? I bet you're one of those who read the 'articles' in Playboy aren't you?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:31   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

The articles are the only reason i buy it.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:33   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
The articles are the only reason i buy it.
Your type disgusts me.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:37   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

redneck