User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:55   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
ok so i wanna get a new phone

becuase i smashed my samsung v200 i was going to get a pay monthly jobby and i was looking into a three phone..... quite possibly one this

anyone had a phone on 3 and what they like??
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:58   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: ok so i wanna get a new phone

Looks kinda gay
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:58   #3
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

just dont do the Sony Ericsson p800, i have one... the only thing i can't do is make phone calls properly!!! get's shit reception and people can't hear you when you talk.... plus it looks like a brick
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:59   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dont know about 3 or that phone, but i just got a nokia 6230 on rids' advice and it works a charm
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:03   #5
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Sony-Ericsson t700i - I have it, and it's pretty cool.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:32   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't go with Three if I were you. I wrote this on another forum :

Quote:
I found Three to be incredibly annoying when I had one of their phones.

1. The phone itself was shit in terms of battery life (to the point of being unusable)
2. The service would randomly stop working in loads of areas.
3. The customer services is apalling (done via an Indian call-centre). I phoned up 3 times to cancel my contract (all of which involved being on hold for 40 minutes and then being cut off). I then wrote in only for them to lose the letter (or deny receiving it, whatever). I then e-mailed them. I'm not even sure I've cancelled my contract yet, I just gave up and refused to pay anymore bills...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:37   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 are awful.
the phones are shit (generally).
the reception is shit.
The customer service is shit.

The only good thing is the contract - lots of free minutes. But what's the point if you can't use it anywhere?

A mate of mine who got a 3 phone kept his other contract because he hated taking the 3 phone out of the house - he only uses it at home to make free calls to people and plans to not renew the contract when it expires.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 13:12   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair, my contract has loads of free mins and texts, and im on orange

but, on the other hand, i do have a friend who has a 3 phone and i have never heard a complaint from him
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 13:19   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend used to work for 3 customer service when it was done in the UK, he said it was an utter joke, and would never ever ever use 3 himself.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 17:21   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

3 is only good if you live in central London... or so my job tells me. And that phone is not bad. It's pretty ok.
Other than that, rubbish.

Best get Nokia 6230 on O2 200 or Motorola V3 on Vodafone Anytime 350.

For phone only, Nokia 6230, Motorola V3, Sony Ericsson k700i or s700i might be good for you.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:25   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
i've not actually rung them so i don't know if they're tossers or not.
They are tossers. Take it from someone who rings them up at least once every two weeks.

Quote:
I've the LGu8120(?) phone.
the only bad thing about the phone is that there is not a speaker phone functionality, even though the online info says there is. lies.
Apparently, it's the LGu8110 which has loudspeaker.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:27   #12
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

****ing jockies.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote