User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:12   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
A question to Nodrog

I seem to recall that in a previous series of 'Big Brother' you were quoted as saying that Jade was the most attractive female in the house. Does this now mean that you have a 'thing' for Nadia?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:50   #2
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Re: A question to Nodrog

But jade was attractive in the sense that you'd buy her a drink and she'd be all over ya.

What a classy chick!!!!! As for nadia she's a himbo....
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:54   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

They're both vile
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 20:06   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

all of the girls in this years big brother have been ugly except from becki who was okish.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 20:21   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Sarina's lovely!
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:35   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who was the south african?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:41   #7
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
all of the girls in this years big brother have been ugly except from becki who was okish.
How can you call Shell ugly?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:46   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Who was the south african?
I thought she was quite fit . T'other blonde one is as well.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:55   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Luckily, I've never been attracted to television that much, and especially not those reality shows. That means, when you guys are inside and watching Big Brother, I'm out in the forest!

This is a completely sensless post, hopefully some of you will be offended in one way or another.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 02:34   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

I've discovered, while watching british television, that you have a severe shortage of fit women....it's almost scary. no wonder your standards are so horribly low...
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 02:39   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
are you mental? shell and that south african one
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 03:48   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I've discovered, while watching british television, that you have a severe shortage of plastic bullemic women....it's almost scary. No wonder your tv is so much better than american tv...
fixed
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:26   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont find Shell attractive, and Vanessa (is that the south african?) looked very generic.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:32   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Big Brother? I thought the only woman in 1984 of note, was Julia.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:37   #15
Nodrog

big brother only started a few years ago, are you thinking about that book thing they made that's based on it?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:05   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I've discovered, while watching british television, that you have a severe shortage of fit women....it's almost scary. no wonder your standards are so horribly low...
For whatever reason in most "quality" shows (or rather, shows which are likely to be exported) don't select their female cast based on attractiveness.

Most attractive women end up on terrible TV shows or are presenters, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:53   #17
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Reality series, especially bb, must have some kind of subliminal messages in the background. I can't find any other reason for their popularity. I realise they are horrible, but if I surf into a channel that shows one of these, it is very hard to change it.

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:02   #18
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
Reality series, especially bb, must have some kind of subliminal messages in the background. I can't find any other reason for their popularity. I realise they are horrible, but if I surf into a channel that shows one of these, it is very hard to change it.
Sometimes big brother is interesting, sometimes it's boring. I've found it boring since Ahmed got evicted, so I've stopped watching it. I don't understand why people feel they have to make excuses for viewing it though.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:17   #19
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

It is just very hard to understand why people (includin yours truly) watch when "housemates have now been asleep for 1.5 hours..." "...X has been up for 3 hours (reading a book), the rest are still in bed" and this goes on. I just don't get what is so interesting in that. On the other hand it does make me think that maybe I should try to get a life

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:24   #20
Nodrog

It isnt some intrinsic quality of the show that I find interesting - it's the particular characters that are on it. I thought the last series was boring, because there was noone that I cared to watch. This time however I found Jason to be a fascinating person, so I often watched it for that reason. It's like a pub or a party - they arent intrinsically enjoyable, its all about the people you are there with. If you find the characters dull, there's no point in watching.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 11:53   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Hm. I have also found I watch it less since Ahmed was evicted, and I only started watching it a few weeks in so I don't know who some of these people are you're talking about, however at this point the person I like most in the house is Jason, a fact which terrifies me. If I ever met Michelle or (God forbid) Nadia I'd be likely to smash their skulls to pieces with a blunt hammer.

Unread 30 Jul 2004, 09:40   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
If I ever met Michelle or (God forbid) Nadia I'd be likely to smash their skulls to pieces with a blunt hammer.
You play manhunt, coincidentally?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 09:42   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
big brother only started a few years ago, are you thinking about that book thing they made that's based on it?
yep that's the one, can't that author come up with anything original? I reckon he should stick to zoophilic porn.

Unread 30 Jul 2004, 09:42   #24
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
If I ever met Michelle or (God forbid) Nadia I'd be likely to smash their skulls to pieces with a blunt hammer.
you get a higher score if you make it more grim.

Unread 30 Jul 2004, 20:47   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
You play manhunt, coincidentally?
I don't think I've been playing Manhunt, but then I must have been - I couldn't possibly have come up with the idea of killing someone by that method without it being influenced by a video game. Hmmm - maybe it relates to the hammer type weapons I sometimes use in Dungeon Siege

Unread 30 Jul 2004, 21:31   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
How can you call Shell ugly?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 21:34   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shell is foine
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 01:15   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shell's 'lovely', I'm not sure she's 'hawt'.

I just ****ing disgusted myself.
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 08:28   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not watching it, but if you're talking about : http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bb5/shell/

Then there is no way she's hot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 11:43   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's her 'official' photo but it doesnt show her 'best side'.

I'm trying to find pictures of her when she got naked at her graduation party, but cant
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote