User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:23   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant ****ing believe this

My and my best friend Lorna have been planning a camping trip with my other buddy Dougie (Lorna and dougie also know each other well and get on). I know Lorna's mum and dad quite well (have been invited round for dinner on numerous occasions). We always seemed to get on well. Me and Lorna go out drinking with each other every friday night, and have been doing so for about 3 years.

So we set up a camping trip for next tuesday and we're all set to go until Lorna asks her parents if she can go. She immediatly gets this email from her dad:
Quote:
Lorna,

Let's get straight to the point! I'm not going to beat about the
bush
here. What I'm going to say has to be said - for your own sake.
Are you crazy or just stupid????
Going camping with two boys you don't know that well, camping in
the
middle of nowhere. In fact going camping with two boys with you
being
the only girl????
I'm actually speachless here. I really can't believe you intend
doing
this.
Question: why do you wan't to go camping with two boys alone in
the
middle of nowhere anyhow, motive ??????
You are old enough now to be aware of the potential hazards
associated
with this plan of yours. Oh, but of course, it could never
happen to you
eh! I'll put money on the fact that every girl that's ever
dissapeared,
attacked or physically abused has said the same thing. I bet
these two
boys are over the moon that you'vre agreed to go with them. Hey
remember, I was a boy myself once (and that's all I'll say on
that
point).
I really, really hope you change your mind. Not just for your
sake, but
for ours, and that includes Karen, Annie and Robert (if you can
understand that last point!).
Here's hoping you see sense. I'm only saying these things, not
to upset
you, but because we all care for you and don't want to see
yourself
harmed. Can you just imagine what you would do to Annie and
Robert if
something happened???
I don't need you to reply to this mail Lorna, just read it and
try and
understand our very real concerns.
Have a change of heart with regards this trip Lorna eh, for me?

Dad
Now wait just a god damn minute! This is ME they're talking about, the person they've known for 4 years, the person they've welcomed into their homes or more than 30 occasions. This is the kind of respect i can obviously expect to get from people. ****ing unbelievable, just cos he was a rapist. (by the sound of: "Hey remember, I was a boy myself once (and that's all I'll say on that point)"
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:27   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I cant ****ing believe this

Is her dad American?
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:28   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In before the "Shoot him with cum" comments.

Is she still going?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:29   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Her dad is British, yeah she is sill gonna Rage Against The Parents and go anyway
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:32   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

sorry but this sounds extremly ridicioulus. writing emails to his daughter wtf? (if you are concerened use the phone, esp whens your daughter).
so i assume his daughter (loran) is like 20+ as she doesnt live at home anymore, am i right?

judging fomr this mail, i would say this man (the dad) belong to the most pathetic daddy in the world (if he knows you he could even told you his concerns etc..)
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:32   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Is her dad American?
heh, i thought the same thing when i first read the mail.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:32   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im disgusted.

whats her dad like normally?
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:32   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: I cant ****ing believe this

As (possibly) the only parent here, I think Dad has every right to express his reservations (it doesn't appear he's actually forbid her to go or anything); but it's a bit heavyhanded and I wouldn't do it via email.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:34   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I could understand her dads concerns if it was two strange wankers she was going camping with, but its two very familiar wankers she's going with, i always got on with her father.

Her father is on a business trip to Amsterdam LOL POT
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:35   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
lol.

well how old is she/are you actually?
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:38   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
His business needs to be informed that they're employing someone who writes sentences like "Question: why do you wan't to go camping with two boys alone in the middle of nowhere anyhow, motive ??????".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:38   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I'm 19, she's 19
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 19:59   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Lorna,

Let's get straight to the point! I'm not going to beat about the
bush
here. What I'm going to say has to be said - for your own sake.
He forgot to tell her that he was just putting his cards on the table.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:45   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm 19, she's 19
Why on Earth is she asking permission to go on a trip if she's 19? I don't mean this rudely, but is she unusually immature? Is she a virgin (those are unrelated questions btw)? Has she been attacked before? Is she naive usually?

Anyway, what's this other guy like? Does their parents know him just as well?

He obviously has her best interests at heart, but he's probably a bit old fashioned / over-protective. He could have been in a bad mood about other stuff, of course.

Of course, if she's very immature / naive / virginal (delete as appropriate) then it's more understandable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:48   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Tbh if her father knows the pyro from mirc I'm surprised he'd ever let you in the door.

Your filth you are and I hope lorna isn't mentally scarred for life.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:51   #16
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

While I'm not saying thats anywhere in your plans for this girl, it sounds like he doesnt want to think about his little girl being grown up. Hell, by the time I was 19 my dad had seen me take boys up to my room (and had clearly implied to me he knew we were up there having sex - even though half the time we weren't), had been away at uni for a year and got up to, well, all sorts of things, and plenty more. The issue to me would seem that he really dreads the idea of his little girl being grown up and having sex.

Surely thats the only reason in the world two boys would want to go camping with his little darling, and when she says no, like the innocent thing that she is, you being young men and driven solely by your hormones will be overcome and rape her, and then, to hide the evidence, you will kill her.

Obviously.

All I can think is have you seen the email (or heard the call or whatever) when he got told...maybe she just said she was going camping with some guys, rather than saying it was you? It seems a huge overreaction to me.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:56   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

You know I don't know what ebany looks like.

Is she a body from baywatch face from crimewatch sorta chick?

Btw any pics of lorna?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:30   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

She clearly told him that she was going camping with ME not just some random guys she hardly knows.

I love your sig sunday
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 13:12   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like ace parenting.

"i cant be arsed to phone you because im weak willed and i know youll turn it around so ill email you instead because i feel like a failture as a father."

p.s. he sounds like an ex-rapist. :-((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 15:44   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not he doesn't trust you or is dubious about you. He's worried about his daughter getting drunk or whatever, and ending up in a position she doesn't want to be in. I can see his point. Although doing it via e-mail is a bit lame. I guess he doesn't want to talk about stuff like that face-to-face with her.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 17:21   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When i'm a father i'm going to communicate with my children only via e-mail too.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 17:28   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
When i'm a father i'm going to communicate with my children only via e-mail too.
That'll be in the terms of the court order though Dace.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 17:37   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That'll be in the terms of the court order though Dace.

win-win situation :up:
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 18:12   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
my dad had seen me take boys up to my room (and had clearly implied to me he knew we were up there having sex - even though half the time we weren't),
half of all the times a boy was in your bedroom he didn't have sex with you?

you prude you.

I'm not sure if anyone asked this yet but

A) are you planning on having sex with/raping her on the camping trip?

B) did you recently let slip in front of her dad "I can't wait to take your daughter camping and anally rape her"
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 18:21   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

C) can i watch the video?
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 18:23   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
A) are you planning on having sex with/raping her on the camping trip?
I'm sure that's his plan ...
Quote:
B) did you recently let slip in front of her dad "I can't wait to take your daughter camping and anally rape her"
Yes, because EVERYONE is going to slip up and say that in front of the father ... some people ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 19:18   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
did you recently let slip in front of her dad "I can't wait to take your daughter camping and anally rape her"
heh.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 19:25   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
I'm sure that's his plan ...

Yes, because EVERYONE is going to slip up and say that in front of the father ... some people ...

Hello, my old friend sarcasm. Didn't notice you there.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 15:46   #29
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

A truely amusing thread.

I can't see the problem though.

If you ever get to know my daughter* and tried to take her on a camping trip, I sure as hell wouldn't let you.

*Sex / existence of my child is as yet unconfirmed.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 15:52   #30
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
A truely amusing thread.

I can't see the problem though.

If you ever get to know my daughter* and tried to take her on a camping trip, I sure as hell wouldn't let you.

*Sex / existence of my child is as yet unconfirmed.
But im a faggot
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 15:58   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Take the father on the trip and rape him instead.

Problem......

......solution.

I should host chat shows!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:06   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Heh parental overractions are just funny.

You should email him back saying "Question: Should I use nylon rope or just regular cheap industrial rope to tie your daughters mutilated and raped corpse up,soI can fling it in some out-of-the-way sink hole where no-one will ever find her????"
You need to include those four question marks as he was so precice to include them in his,they must be important.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:14   #33
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

bet you all get drunk and have a threesome in the tent
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:26   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
bet you all get drunk and have a threesome in the tent
\o/

p.s. Madi,marry me
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:43   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
But im a faggot
Clearly that's what you should e-mail the guy.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:03   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Now if you don't rape her the dad will be pissed off because he's been proved wrong; and nobody likes to be proved wrong. Of course if you do rape her then he'll be pissed off because, well, you raped his daughter.

A real catch 22.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:35   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
A real catch 22.
Also, if he doesn't rape his daughter then her father might suspect you don't find her attractive. No-one likes to hear their own kin are hideous.

Best you attempt to rape her, but let her escape. That way you haven't actually raped his daughter but he still feels good about himself and his daughter. Win-Win obviously.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:23   #38
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

None of your business, she should not have showed you a clearly VERY private email her father sent to her.
This is her situation to deal with, her father (In an obtuse and idiotic manner and through a retarded medium) expressed some not too unreasonable concerns about her going on this trip. It is up to her to reassure him and/or tell him that she is old enough to be banged by two teenagers if she wants.

You should stay the hell out of it.

(And yes, her father is a mook)

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:39   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Why shouldn't she have shown him the email? It wasn't a diary entry; it was a letter to the daughter clearly showing a lack of trust versus Pyr0.

She invited him in, because it was about him, and concerned them both.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 20:45   #40
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Maybe he just hax0red her e-mail
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 21:15   #41
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Why shouldn't she have shown him the email? It wasn't a diary entry; it was a letter to the daughter clearly showing a lack of trust versus Pyr0.

She invited him in, because it was about him, and concerned them both.
Hardly. It was a correspondence between father and daughter, on a personal issue the father clearly has serious issues about. Personal correspondence follows a very simply rule. was the letter directed to anyone else? Would the writer of the letter approve if you showed it to anyone else? If no to both of these then show some judgement and keep it private, as it was intended.

Besides, what is the benefit of bringing in the guy to the debate? He will probably do something inappropriate like get pissed off and then post a copy of this private letter on an international forum with hundreds of readers for public scrutiny and ridicule.

This is an issue between her and her father, and one she clearly has to deal with sooner rather than later.

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 21:25   #42
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

If my dad came up to me and said "Your mate Fred is a ****ing faggot, and I never want you to speak to him again", it becomes an issue between me and my mate Fred. The same applies.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 21:42   #43
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
If my dad came up to me and said "Your mate Fred is a ****ing faggot, and I never want you to speak to him again", it becomes an issue between me and my mate Fred. The same applies.
No it doesn't. How is 'Fred' in any way involved? How will his knowing the situation make anything better or easier? What part does he play in the problem, or the solution?

Besides, even if you WERE to involve Fred in an issue that exists between you and your father, I would suggest that you NO then forward him a copy of the email your father sent to you in confidence regarding this point.

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 21:50   #44
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
That's a bit like saying that if your father forbids you to drive a car then it's an issue between you and the car.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 21:57   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

id want to know if someone was slagging me off to my friend. Whether its their father or not. Otherwise its 'behind your back'. And insinuating that you would rape someone is pretty damn offensive in my book.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 22:02   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: I cant ****ing believe this

If I wear a skirt, can I come on the trip to act as her chaperone?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 22:16   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Clearly her father is planning on raping and murdering his daughter while she's on this camping trip, and then framing Pyr0 by using the e-mail as evidence that he had suspicions about those nasty young boys she went with, but that she wouldn't take his advice. The "business trip to Amsterdam" is a convenient alibi, and the atrocious grammar is an attempt to make the police think he's too mentally inept to plan a murder.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 22:19   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd just e-mail back saying, "Yes, well not everyone is a sexual predator who would think of raping a young girl as soon as look at her, daddy dearest."
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote