User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Mar 2004, 03:32   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
I Got in My Little Hands BF:Vietnam

I just played it. BF:V != BF:1942

ITS BETTER.

OMG, when the tank gun fires and the awesome ambiance is heard I want foam at the mouth. Then their is the lush jungle. Your shelling some stinky con and next thing you know one of the sneaky bastards planted TNT on you.

Edit: Also it was the last one as well. I am lucky lucky.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 16:13   #2
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I Got in My Little Hands BF:Vietnam

I'll tell you what I think when it's finished downloading :/
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 16:14   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm happy playing soldat, ta :/
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 16:21   #4
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I thought I was happy playing Operation Flashpoint, but I just can't resist new ways to blow commies and gooks into a million pieces.
Sorry Dante
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 16:39   #5
Intrepid00

I prefer burning them with a napalm attack.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 16:54   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats great!
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 20:35   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant wait for BFV, got my money ready, its out in Britain on Friday!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 21:07   #8
Intrepid00

Oi, realism is fun.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 21:23   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
I cant wait for BFV, got my money ready, its out in Britain on Friday!
Get UT2K4.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:06   #10
Intrepid00

I got U2k4:/ It is still lacking in the network code area. People like to warp around.

Still, I had a blast last night playing with the bots and they talk great trash talked. Till I see a patch that addresses the skipping players I be playing U2k4 mostly offline.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:16   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Odd, it worked fine in the demo, and that's with me using US servers from the UK.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:17   #12
Intrepid00

Could be, since it just came out the 'good' servers haven't switched over yet. I will be trying it again.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:21   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Could be, since it just came out the 'good' servers haven't switched over yet. I will be trying it again.
It's still got a lot of offline stuff though.

Admit it, it has the best bots in existance.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:43   #14
Intrepid00

I already did, I said I had a blast playing with the bots after server after server was pissing me off. The bots are increadibly fun while the BF ones just piss me off. They like to run you over the stupi BF bots.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 08:08   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

They better improved the bots yeah!!!
I hate it when they don't listen to me or do stupid stuff like just stand there and get shot.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 11:33   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah? Well i ordered Populous 3 off the internet and it should be here on Friday or Saturday (otherwise my weekend will suck)

My old copy broke (((

PS Its only £4.99 at Amazon, so i highly reccomend getting it to anyone.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 20:33   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Get UT2K4.
I will next month, but I'm not such a huge fan of UT, it is good tho.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote