User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:20   #1
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Wembley Arena

has anyone ever been there before? preferable responses being from people who have been to s atanding gig or something

if you have, any idea what the capacity is?

im just wondering how many people are gonna be there when i go see Feeder in December with my shiny laminate back stage pass
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:22   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wembley Arena

Google says seating capacity of 11.5k, although I'm sure you made the thread to show off...

I might go and see Linkin Park there next Saturday.

(Go on ALL OF YOU MOCK ME NOW)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:25   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

heh, yeah i did make the thread to show off

but i was also asking that question cos i do actually wanna know how many will be there
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:25   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

oh yeah... /me knocks Dante for considering going to see LP
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:29   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna see LP live
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:45   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
I wanna see LP live
I wanna see LP dead
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:47   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wanna zig-a-zig ahhh
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:48   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're jealous of their stunning talent
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:50   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Bit of advice, if you have to take the car, park at a DLR station a reasonable distance away (Canning Town, Stratford, Prince Regent Lane for example) and use the DLR to get there. Getting away from Docklands in your car after a gig is an absolute nightmare.

If you insist on ignoring my advice and parking close the arena, use the asda carpark.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:18   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

im not sure if im staying over there the night or what... i might be able to get a room in some hotel, but i wouldnt know which one it is.
the way im on this guest list is because of a guy i know whos actually the tur promotor for this gig, so my thinking is if he can get me on the list with back stage passes, surely he can put me up in a hotel on the companies money aswell heh
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:22   #11
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

arent lost prophets supporting lp? that makes it a little bit better
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:26   #12
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

as if... why would they wanna do that?... Lost Prophets are good fs :/
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:13   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, they are supporting.

edit : Rids - unless I've misunderstood this thread, Wembley Arena =! London Arena.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:30   #14
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

well its in London, i know that lol
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:57   #15
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

wicked... i only just found out who the support acts are..

Cooper Temple Clause is the main support, which is ****in ace... cos if anyone remembers this thread here from last time i went to London:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=169321
i missed them, and theyre also a reason i went to Leeds festival..... yet i missed them there aswell

ANY VOLUNTEERS TO SHOOT ME IF I SOMEHOW MISS THEM THIS TIME?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 01:51   #16
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

oi, dont spoil it :/

i wanna see for myself heh, theyre albums are ****in ace though
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:05   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Google says seating capacity of 11.5k, although I'm sure you made the thread to show off...

I might go and see Linkin Park there next Saturday.

(Go on ALL OF YOU MOCK ME NOW)
I know you aimed your last line as a disclaimer, but your a ****ing idiot anyway

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:39   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Bit of advice, if you have to take the car, park at a DLR station a reasonable distance away (Canning Town, Stratford, Prince Regent Lane for example) and use the DLR to get there. Getting away from Docklands in your car after a gig is an absolute nightmare.

If you insist on ignoring my advice and parking close the arena, use the asda carpark.
Good advice. If you want your car nicked or vandalised.

Best thing is to not go. That would save the hassle of getting there, having to park, having to que up, etc. And its kinder to the environment as you will not be throwing litter everywhere.

And Feeder are sh*t anyway, so if they had no fans they would disband doing us all a favour.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:51   #19
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough

i have been to wembly to see sum 41, its a huge arena, one of the bigest in london

im going to see linkin park this sat
and im gonner be seeing feeder in december to

both standing

I ROCK
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:52   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmog
I ROCK
I VAGUELY FOLKISH ALTERNAROCK!
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:17   #21
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

im also going to see muse at wembly at the end of this month
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:18   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm going to see Marilyn Manson in Oslo spektrum

I'm the greatest
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:19   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmog
im also going to see muse at wembly at the end of this month
How dare you like a GOOD band.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:20   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
im just wondering how many people are gonna be there when i go see Feeder in December with my shiny laminate back stage pass
Seen them. Rock City Nottingham. My Vitriol supporting.
They're good - not sure about at a big stadium though, i prefer more intimate gigs.

I'm going to see Eddie Izzard at the Nottingham Arena
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:21   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What happened to My Vitriol, they sort of vanished after Fine Lines
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:21   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dunno, but that album is very good, nice live act too.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:54   #27
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Beck?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:55   #28
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Last time I heard, they were living somewhere in Sheperds Bush or somewhere similar with a lad from Crack Village.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:59   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
Beck?
Futurama reference primarily.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 14:00   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Futurama is superior
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 14:08   #31
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Futurama reference primarily.
no shit
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 15:27   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

feeder... bleh. see just a day and go home.

i thought i was going to see eddie izzard at wembley arena... after reading this thread im not so sure and the tickets are in london. im all confused.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:22   #33
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Good advice. If you want your car nicked or vandalised.

Best thing is to not go. That would save the hassle of getting there, having to park, having to que up, etc. And its kinder to the environment as you will not be throwing litter everywhere.

And Feeder are sh*t anyway, so if they had no fans they would disband doing us all a favour.
I never knew this thread was a 'Join in if you wanna troll and slag bands off' thread...

As for queues, and crowd congestion and stuff like that, it wont matter.. as i said before, i got my name on the guest list which is including back stage and VIP... im more important