User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:56   #51
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Computer games. I need help.

Lola: a sexy empire
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 22:44   #52
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Planescape: Torment has a lot of sex in it. it also happens to be great, and as an added bonus its about repentance and changing.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 22:51   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Especially if you get the lebrechaun succubus model that giles had.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 01:10   #54
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Get a Dreamcast (you can probably pick one up for about tuppence) and Shen Mue 1 and 2. There aren't any nice girls in Shen Mue 1 (well theres a schoolgirl-type person who fancies you, but she isn't very attractive), but there are plenty (Two. Three if you don't mind 14yr olds) in Shen Mue 2. The only downside is that Sega didn't bother to translate Shen Mue 2, so unless you can speak Japanese you'll have to make do with subtitles.
Also, you can use your savegame from Shen Mue 1 in Shen Mue 2, enabling you to start with assorted items which you can sell in order to make a profit.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 01:11   #55
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

in this form, crashtesters gets everyone else to think he's a tosser.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 01:23   #56
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Especially if you get the lebrechaun succubus model that giles had.
pffft lies and slander

(you're getting confused between the succubus and the half-demon thief who keeps coming on to you. )
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 02:25   #57
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Play online Magic: The Gathering, so she gets the hint.
online mtg rocks!

no, really

theres a strange satisfaction from beating american geeks at something they dedicate their life to.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 10:56   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
theres a strange satisfaction from beating american geeks at something they dedicate their life to.
Getting a girlfriend?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:21   #59
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Are there any games that bring me into contact with lots of girls? Either real or fantasy, it doesnt matter really

you want to try Final Fantasy X

and fall in love with Yuna
I know I did
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 20:33   #60
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

i thought yuna was ugly, i prefer Princess garnet from FF9
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.