User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:32   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh no silly Matrim!

For drinking Guinness in a Coca Cola glass which makes him look like an idiot in front of all the British! (Or perhaps just the Irish? I'm not too knowledgable)

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 7 Apr 2003 at 20:58.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:50   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I have a mate who drinks coca-cola from a Guiness glass when he's designated driver. From a distance its almost convincing.

Sad twat.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:05   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
You're funny looking.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:31   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
dude!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 08:08   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Oh no silly Matrim!

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
For drinking Guinness in a Coca Cola glass which makes him look like an idiot in front of all the British! (Or perhaps just the Irish? I'm not too knowledgable)
Your appearance does that anyhoo
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 08:41   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Shameless self-plug, tsk tsk.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 08:47   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I always thought you were a :e_chick:. heh.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote