User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 02:03   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Pro Plus"

I never knew such a product existed and now i fear that i may be dying.

today ive had erm 8 of the little buggers and i feel like absolute crap. my heart is beating irregularly and i can feel my body slowing right down. even tho my mind is still 'wide awake'

WHAT HAVE I DONE ?!?!?

altho it did help me wrie 900 words ish in the space of 15minutes with no books to help me. I remembered everything id read in the library 2 hours previously !!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 02:05   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i know a load of people who got through their A-Levels on pro plus and coffee
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 02:07   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
oh and JJ post the top 20 post count list, ta
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 02:46   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As Pro Plus don't seem to work on me at all in standard doses, I've never been inclined to OD on them.

If you die, can I have your modding hat?
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 02:57   #5
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
ask Nodrog or Dace.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 03:19   #6
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
What's Pro Plus? Is it a caffeine pill or something?

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 03:20   #7
Ragnarak

yup

that kinda thing
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 03:22   #8
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
I know a few people who pretty muc live on things like that. Or Red Bull, or Jolt Cola. Either way, they are quite interesting to talk to, it never gets boring.

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 09:09   #9
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
All hail the caffeine!
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 09:09   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I've never drunk coffee in my life, don't even know what it tastes like. For that reason my head would probably explode if I took Pro Plus.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 09:10   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
You'll soon become immune to the effects of Pro Plus, I used it to get through the first few months of a very boring, tiring job. These days though I can much a whole packet and still be tired as ****.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 09:17   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
the best way to enhance the effects of caffiene is drink a load of grapefruit juice beforehand. personally I never tough the stuff, caffiene that is. by eating and drinking wekk, I only need 5 hours of sleep a night... heh.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:36   #13
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
we have these caffiene pills called yellowjackets.

it says on the case:

"DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 2 PILLS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD UNDER RISK OF DEATH"

I quote.

My friend Eric took 3 once. His heart palpitated (beat irregulary) and was hard to feel. he did stay up for 35 hours easily though.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:42   #14
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
All this "caffine boost" stuff is overrated. Many lab tests have shown Pro Plus to be partly (and a great part) psychological, when compared with a placebo.

Just take some speed or E.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:44   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
we have these caffiene pills called yellowjackets.

it says on the case:

"DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 2 PILLS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD UNDER RISK OF DEATH"
Bollocks. No company would ever advertise the fact that their product can easily be used to kill. What they actually mean is "under very, very, very specific circumstances, there's a slim chance that taking 3 tabs in 24 hours could make you ill, and aggravate another condtion, which theoretically could kill you"

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:01   #16
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
you can allegedly overdose on ibuprofen as long as you dont take anything else at the same time (i wouldnt recommend it mind you)

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:24   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have taken 12 of those things at once and they had no effect :/
There again, i am the only person i know who red bull has absolutly no effect on either, i mean literally, i can drink it and then go straight to sleep, its great for annoying my friends who will still be awake when i wake back up in the morning, refreshed, whereas they just cannot function the next day
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:25   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What the **** is 'Pro-Plus'?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:27   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
What the **** is 'Pro-Plus'?
caffiene pills. weak people take them if they are tired.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:28   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
you can allegedly overdose on ibuprofen as long as you dont take anything else at the same time (i wouldnt recommend it mind you)
please don't let this turn into a "you can OD on...." thread.

find some goth wannabe site for that sort of thing.

kthxbye.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:29   #21
Slidey

haha sorry. was bored one day whilst working at a pharmaceutical company, and that was in front of me in some of the docs i was sorting through (not quite in those words mind you)

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:32   #22
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
haha sorry. was bored one day whilst working at a pharmaceutical company, and that was in front of me in some of the docs i was sorting through (not quite in those words mind you)
okay, fair do then. please be careful though, comments like those attract the wrong people. in a similar fashion to mentioning dope or bongs.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:41   #23
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
If you've actually got something specific to do, staying awake is not a problem. Unless you're weak.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:48   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
My ex ex girlfriend OD'd on pro plus.

She was cram revising one night and took several Pro plus in the space of a few hours. On top of this she drank several cups of very strong black coffee.

This was a person who never drank tea, coffee, and maybe a little coke, so was otherwise not used to caffeine.

Anyway, she got ill. Really fked up up not so bad as life threatening, mostly a panic attack I think. She felt bad but the funny thing was (for me and my lodger anyway) was that she was so hyper, she couldnt stop telling us she was ill almost constantly!

We pi55ed ourselves and I think the paramedics probably did too after the event.

Silly b|tch
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:00   #25
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Bollocks. No company would ever advertise the fact that their product can easily be used to kill. What they actually mean is "under very, very, very specific circumstances, there's a slim chance that taking 3 tabs in 24 hours could make you ill, and aggravate another condtion, which theoretically could kill you"

M.
You haven't been in a drugstore, have you?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:00   #26
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
please don't let this turn into a "you can OD on...." thread.

find some goth wannabe site for that sort of thing.

kthxbye.
Q: How do you get a teenage gothic girl down from the tree?
A: Cut the rope.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:05   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
If you've actually got something specific to do, staying awake is not a problem. Unless you're weak.
Now, this attitude is starting to bother me. You, mister 'STRONG', I'd like to see YOU stay awake for 35 hours studying. After that, given 8 hours sleep, I'd question you about the last things you studied about in the 35-hour run.

I doubt you'd remember too much, mister 'STRONG'.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:25   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im alive.

however i dont think illl be taking any more of that till later tonight when i have tos tay up and write yet another essay!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:28   #29
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
im alive.

however i dont think illl be taking any more of that till later tonight when i have tos tay up and write yet another essay!
hey man, you forgot to close the TFD thread

there goes the chance of funny
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 13:34   #30
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
My ex ex girlfriend

Are you so ashamed of your girlfriend that you have to refer to her as your "ex ex girlfriend" so people won't notice?!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 13:39   #31
Slidey

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Are you so ashamed of your girlfriend that you have to refer to her as your "ex ex girlfriend" so people won't notice?!
surely your ex ex girlfriend is your current girlfriend ?

or maybe she's almost a pr0nstar...?