User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 17:09   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Greatest Game Music of ALL TIME (Volume 1)

Hell March - Red Alert

there is nothing that compares to this track. nothing.

its currently blasting out creating a solid wall of sound that not even my female screechy flat mate can break through with her ear bleeding harpy voice.

thankyou god.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 17:13   #2
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
"It's not murder if she deserves it!"
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 17:16   #3
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Anything from Battlefield 1942.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 17:29   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Outrun
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 17:34   #5
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Theme to Auf Wiedersehen Monty
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 17:45   #6
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
sonic the hedgehog
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 18:17   #7
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Hero's quest 1 through my internal pc speaker.

I'd go play it again this very instant on my 40 mhz 486 SX if not for it lacking a 5"25 inch floppy drive.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 18:24   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
XENON 2 MEGABLAST - BOMB THE BASS ON THE ROXORING AMIGA!!

ah yeah and just turn on Oxygene from Jean Michel Jarre when playing Elite. Both where made for eachother.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 18:28   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
tetris / mario 1 first/second level musics / ff7 midis / ff8 "eyes on me"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 18:28   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i'm a mechanical
i'm a mechanical
i'm a mechanical man
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:00   #11
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
You know FF8, near the beginning, when you have the cutscene with all those ships landing on Dollet? The music accompanying that is beautiful.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:09   #12
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Any tune from (M)echwarrior II

edit\ #%&§ censor!

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:11   #13
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
red alert, oh yes.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:14   #14
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Outrun
That song still gets stuck in my head every now and then!

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:20   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
ff8 "eyes on me"
YES!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:41   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Total Annihilation music.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:44   #17
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The Total Annihilation music.
the bestest game ever made.

although, i do like the generals music.....i like the way it changes etc, really gets you in the mood
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:55   #18
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pineapple
the bestest game ever made.

although, i do like the generals music.....i like the way it changes etc, really gets you in the mood
To massacre the Chinese ?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:58   #19
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Tetris!
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:32   #20
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quake 1's music by NIN.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 02:04   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Gran Turismo although music produced, did very well by using garbage as heaven is wide as a backing track to driving like a eejiot

All the others thats are decent have been mentioned

hells march, out run (sea breeze i belive is the best)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 02:14   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Street Fighter 2 Turbo (SNES)

Western USA background (Ken's stage, the docks).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 02:20   #23
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all
the last ninja on c64 maybe

edit: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/compute...ore/ninja1.mid

Last edited by randal; 24 Mar 2003 at 02:45.
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 02:26   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by randal
the last ninja on c64 maybe
Hmmm. Not bad.

DOUBLE DRAGON?

Or a personal fave.

FRONTIER
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 03:35   #25
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Hmmm. Not bad.

DOUBLE DRAGON?
oh yes!!

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...es/ddtitle.mid
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 03:42   #26
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Monkey Island

Also, I remember "Wings" (more Amiga action) had some pretty addictive tunes.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 07:49   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Anyone who has named a game other than a Squaresoft one is wrong.

Also, FF7.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 08:37   #28
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
X-BtF/X-T.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 10:59   #29
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Either:
Metroid Prime: Title Music
FF8: Attack on Dollet
Duke Nukem: Title theme (that ROCKS)
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:15   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Wipeout 2097'
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:52   #31
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
Err....
I think you lot have clearly forgotten or have not heard the opening music to Metal Gear Solid 2....

It rocks... with greatness.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:55   #32
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Elite. You cant get much better than that
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 12:07   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
My fav Tune on Outrun d00d
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 12:09   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Joyride" - Grand Theft Auto

Overall, the music in Gabriel Knight II rocks a tad, especially with the Opera in it etc.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:39   #35
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Re: The Greatest Game Music of ALL TIME (Volume 1)

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Hell March - Red Alert
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:54   #36
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
heh i listen to hell march every morning in my car.

Operation Flashpoint had some ace music.

Anyone know the names of the songs in opfp?
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:13   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Greatest Game Music of ALL TIME (Volume 1)

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Hell March - Red Alert

SO ****ing hell yes definitely.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:17   #38
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Not many know the game but Ascendancy has wonderful beautiful music.

As has Master Of Orion 2.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:23   #39
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Speedball 2

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:24   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MT
Speedball 2

oh yeah that one is great as well
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:26   #41
Ariados
natural born pe0n

Ariados is an unknown quantity at this point
'Metal Gear Solid 2 - Theme'

That is the greatest piece of music ever made in a game, clearly.

Harry Gregson Williams is my god.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:28   #42
Ariados
natural born pe0n

Ariados is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
Metroid Prime: Title Music
You're so ****ing right. Forgot about that one heh.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 16:30   #43
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
FF6, many tracks.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 17:05   #44
Frizz

Frizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Anything from Homeworld.
[04:53] <@saiyan> ffs just int some roids now u might be big enuff next tick
[04:53] <@Inubis> i know hold on you obsesive control freak i am not your bitch

<@VermiciousKnid> great, inubis thinks hes a god again

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Welcome, Frizz. You last visited: 1 Jan 1970 at 00:00
Frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 17:14   #45
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
any star wars game,

john williams ffs
EDIT:

'Dual of the fates' is my favourite
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 17:39   #46
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
The Bard's Tale

Not only could you choose what music was playing, it actually had a gameplay effect!!

Well, until your Bards throat went dry and you had to go to a tavern that is..

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 18:21   #47
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Not many know the game but Ascendancy has wonderful beautiful music.

As has Master Of Orion 2.
I've been waiting for a sequel of Ascendancy for a very long time now.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 18:50   #48
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Has anyone mentioned the Colony Wars music yet?

If not, shame on you all.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:18   #49
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
heh i listen to hell march every morning in my car.

Operation Flashpoint had some ace music.

Anyone know the names of the songs in opfp?
Check the mission editor. Waypoints -> Effects -> Music

And yes they do rock

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:22   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
one of the songs from soul edge on the psx
also (cheating ahoy!) all the music from Return Fire (which i bought at the weekend for a tenner!!)