User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2003, 04:04   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Ever wonder?

Who would show up at your funeral?

Besides family.

I doubt even they would show up to be painfully honest.

but anyway... what about you people?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 04:11   #2
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Not to sound terribly conceited but I think a lot of people would show up. Not because I'm so amazingly popular but because I keep in touch with a lot of people. My main clique of friends are from when I was 15 and then I'm friends with their friends and etc... I also have a lot of acquaintences and because I have a fear of death I've made an arrangement with a close friend. If I die before my parents do he is supposed to encourage my acquaintances to go if they're on the fence about it because they didn't know me that well. This sounds really ****ty, but my 19 year old cousin died when I was 17 and the fact that the whole damn town showed up really made my aunt and uncle feel better. If I were to die young it would obviously upset my parents a great deal and whatever would help them feel better on the day of my funeral I would want done. However should I survive my parents I do NOT want a bunch of near strangers showing up. I have a list of people who are not invited (I am amazingly petty, even to the grave). I'd also appreciate it if the majority of my sexual indiscretions didn't show up as they're meatheads and would probably stand in a corner and exchange blowjob stories.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 06:50   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'm thinking about being cremated after I've had my organs donated. That has the potential to save both lives and money.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 06:52   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont really care who is at mine, its not like im gonna have to attend theirs...
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 06:56   #5
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I'm thinking about being cremated after I've had my organs donated. That has the potential to save both lives and money.
Same. Although I think I'd perfer to skip the funeral stuff and die in a manner that involved my body being reduced to atoms.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 07:27   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
Same. Although I think I'd perfer to skip the funeral stuff and die in a manner that involved my body being reduced to atoms.
theres the 'human shield' option.

apparently its a trend these days...
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 07:41   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
No, I don't.

Because I know very few people would be arsed to come see my corpse burn. I'm not religious. And it's my will to be burned and spread around (I haven't decided where, yet).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 07:50   #8
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think I'd care at the time.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 08:05   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
You do know that it's just as much individual atoms now as after being burnt?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 09:27   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I plan to outlive anyone I know :-)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 09:43   #11
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ever wonder?

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
Who would show up at your funeral?
Depends on the weather
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 14:11   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I would not show up at my own funeral, so why should anybody else?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 14:14   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I believe that's the best idea so far. Maybe I'll donate my brains to the University of Helsinki Medicine department. Let them figure it out then, maybe cut in pieces.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 15:26   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
a whole ****ing bunch if the news reached them in time .. i have a lot of social circles but they dont interact a lot with eachother.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 15:28   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I'd show up.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:40   #16
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
No speeches, No commemorations, just hack me up for the barbeque.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:28   #17
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems in America that funeral is another name for reunion. Most people who go are there to see how many old friends and relatives they can find, not because they really care about the deceased. That is one reason Dad insisted on cremation, he said anyone that cared about him could visit while he was still alive. If they couldn't find the time to visit then he didn't want them coming to his funeral.

I personally want to be fossilized, so maybe some alien archeologist will find me in 65 million years and think I was a typical specimen.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:40   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A whole bunch of people, and i know how theyd all act.

Each would have their own agenda. Attention, sympathy etc etc

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote