User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 05:26   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Arsenal-Ajax

/me grins
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 05:48   #2
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

i hope Arsenal lose, muahahahahaha
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 05:51   #3
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeOneYouKnow
i hope Arsenal lose, muahahahahaha
they may next week, but it was a draw yesterday
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:38   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
To be fair, Ajax just sat back, did nothing, and tried to hit us on the counter.

If you dare play like that at home, your fans will riot.

If you try and come at us, we will soak it up and punish you on the break. When it comes down to it, we should have won yesterday, but you were playing boring boring football, and when we go to Holland, we're going to win.

Isnt that right sigrid?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:42   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
You should expect teams to hang back and rely on counters. I mean, Arsenal has something of a reputation as a 'good' team who will use any space you give them. Trying not to give them any space would be my anwser.

Heh.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:46   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
To be fair, Ajax just sat back, did nothing, and tried to hit us on the counter.
Yeah, any team worth its salt would never settle for 1-0 wins or the like!

BORING BORING AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:56   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, any team worth its salt would never settle for 1-0 wins or the like!

BORING BORING AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, that was the old arsenal way, but the old arsenal didnt have the quality that Ajax has. When it came to going forward, you had Ian Wright, Paul Merson, and **** all else, Ajax have young talent all over the park.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:57   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You expect my opinion to be based on FACT?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:00   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
You expect my opinion to be based on FACT?
It would be nice
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:03   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

ok.

Football fact no. 1:

Howard Wilkinson is the largest muppet since a 500' tall radioactive Kermit destroyed downtown Manhatten.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 11:49   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
arsenal were boring as **** yesterday, and it was enjoyable to see them not luckily win for once.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:00   #12
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Quote:
If you try and come at us, we will soak it up and punish you on the break.

Aren't these two pretty much the same thing?

Last edited by poshphil; 19 Feb 2003 at 16:40.
poshphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:27   #13
sigrid
hated dead or alive

To sum it up, ajax played without 6 basis-players, and the goal they scored was of much more beauty then the lucky one Arsenal scored.
To Ajax its an out-game...yes surely they wait. Can't blame them, being utterly young and unexperienced yet.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:32   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I fail to see how Arsenal's goal was lucky. It was a beautiful pass by Bergkamp though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:33   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I fail to see how Arsenal's goal was lucky. It was a beautiful pass by Bergkamp though.
awful defending and the keeper was virtually not even on the pitch
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:42   #16
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
it went thru the goalies legs didnot it?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:54   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
it went thru the goalies legs didnot it?
So you having a **** keeper is luck?

Also, Bergkamp hit the post.

And we had the most blatant penalty on the planet overlooked (ie, when Bergkamp was chopped in the area and the ball ran through to Silva who hit a **** shot, Bergkamp was in the perfect position to strike that, and was fouled by some dirty twat)
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:03   #18
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

If you dare play like that at home, your fans will riot.

If you try and come at us, we will soak it up and punish you on the break. When it comes down to it, we should have won yesterday, but you were playing boring boring football, and when we go to Holland, we're going to win.

Isnt that right sigrid?
agreed, Rids ofc we will win this season where actually good away from home :/

lets hope roma bt Valencia \o/

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:16   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
So you having a **** keeper is luck?
I wanted Didulica in the goal
Quote:
Also, Bergkamp hit the post.
Good for him.
Quote:
And we had the most blatant penalty on the planet overlooked[/b]
No, you didn't.

As for the offensive part of Ajax: v.d. Meyde wasn't playing particularly strong, and Zlatan was absolutely crap yesterday. It would have been much more interesting had they played like they have the last few weeks.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:23   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
1-1 :(

Arsenal have that crunch game against Ajax away so they should win in accordance to their pattern

go ARSENAL.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:06   #21
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
go arsenal
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:06   #22
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ok.

Football fact no. 1:

Howard Wilkinson is the largest muppet since a 500' tall radioactive Kermit destroyed downtown Manhatten.
that deserves a photoshopping
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:57   #23
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I think Arsenal can win the away game since they have won all the european away games this season (I think).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote