User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:10   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
The real reason for the hiding of the postcounts

It has hit me

Wasn't there some point about not being able to migrate postcounts to a new forum

well

/me thinks this is Karmulians way of saying he's unable to migrate them.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:11   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
What people don't know, can't hurt them.

Sorta. :/
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:17   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I think it has lost it's appeal as well.

I mean, come on. Is there really anyone in the belief they can spam their way past Nod, Cheesehead, Kura, or me?

it's like the eleven and twelve year olds when they grow up to 60 and 61.

If so you should get your head checked.

I do however feel sad that it's all going to /dev/null. It's a good and fun statistic.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:24   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Cheesehead pretty much averages something like 10 posts a week now, so there's little doubt he'll be passed up possibly in the near future (Nod makes regular forum appearances), etc.

Dunno, being a 'statistic' is kinda depressing. It makes one feel like a drone without control. :/
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:27   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

sure, but the argument that "G1mm1ck" will go out of his way to outspam named persons is getting outright silly.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:35   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

I thought this was of some interest:

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
Goodbye's go to cheesehead.
mightygoat.
Those being JBOY-killed via outstanding behavior in the WhiteSnake thread.

Does this not make, I assume, Nodrog the Head Honcho Postero?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:41   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I thought this was of some interest:

Those being JBOY-killed via outstanding behavior in the WhiteSnake thread.

Does this not make, I assume, Nodrog the Head Honcho Postero?
Yes, or Kura.

Wich would make me, third or fourth?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 10:02   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Post count = how sad and lonely you are
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 10:05   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Post count = how sad and lonely you are
Speak for yourself.

In my case this is very much not true.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 10:08   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I actually posted a thread about this the other week but i cant find it now to link to
nod is way ahead of everyone else but i cant remember any of the others (JJ posted like, the top 5 or something in the thread)
if you really want to know you could always ask him again (or track my thread down)
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:38   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
I actually posted a thread about this the other week but i cant find it now to link to
nod is way ahead of everyone else but i cant remember any of the others (JJ posted like, the top 5 or something in the thread)
if you really want to know you could always ask him again (or track my thread down)
I tried searching for it, but no cigar.

Sadly, I must add.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:47   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I think i will be able, (whit a few more months,) to at least get a very high postcount.

This is beacause i have a void off about 6 hours in my day.

Why not spend it on a internett forum?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:50   #13
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I think i will be able, (whit a few more months,) to at least get a very high postcount.

This is beacause i have a void off about 6 hours in my day.

Why not spend it on a internett forum?
Yess... I'm beginning to come round to that reasoning...

But I've got a void of 12 hrs in my day....
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:18   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This is just a BTW post, anyways, so i have not really any idea what i should write here, exept, I KNOW MY POSTCOUNT!

MUhahahahahaha!
Or something.
And Cheesehead is gone..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 18:02   #15
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
pst counts are funny, its like 'lets see how much this person doesn't go out'
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 18:32   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
pst counts are funny, its like 'lets see how much this person doesn't go out'
\/
Yeh, I liked the postcounts, and it's beyond me why the hell they removed them.
Snurx, I thought I read here that posts made on GD didn't count anymore (think Karmulian posted that, you'll have to ask him for verification tho).

oh well, I'm not going to put any more effort in this forum, trying to improve it, it won't work anyway....
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 18:34   #17
Karmulian

Re: The real reason for the hiding of the postcounts

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
It has hit me

Wasn't there some point about not being able to migrate postcounts to a new forum

well

/me thinks this is Karmulians way of saying he's unable to migrate them.

we had been led to believe that we would not be allowed to copy accross the db. hence. users would need to re-sign up and lose post counts..

situations have since changed

and its not my decision to remove the counts.. i was just following instructions.. so if u have a complaint - take it up with JJ
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 18:51   #18
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Kura: 11084
jonnybgood: 10202
Nodrog: 14466
marilyn manson: 12130
Xtrasyn: 7502

in no particular order, the big hitters, and xtrasyn in relativity.

and there are about 7-8 people in between the top 4 there and xtrasyn...........................

and no im not looking at individual post counts or doing requests.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:14   #19
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius

u forgot cheese
since it's already been mentioned that his accounts been removed......
and since when its removed it doesnt matter anymore, and since when its removed it gets deleted after a short while....
and when its deleted all the posts go with it into oblivion.....

then mentioning his now non existant account doesnt really matter......
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:19   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

I love the 'you have no life' insults. Classy to say the least.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:22   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
bah, I could have been there at the top
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:25   #22
Arse Bloke
Poo

Arse Bloke is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this account has around 1100 posts.
Arse Bloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:32   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
This one has over 5000.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 21:32   #24
Karmulian

except for one flaw

we deleted 290k posts, and refreshed the post count index to take this into account

so if i were to enable your post counts.. u will find they are alot smaller than you think

Code:
Current Top 10 Spammers
Legolas 

Nodrog 

Marilyn Manson 

Kurashima 

JonnyBGood 

JammyJim 

JBOY 

Ärketrollmannen 

YahweII 

HobbieRogue4 
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:54   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

65 K posts.

Yeah.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 06:20   #26
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Like it matters.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:02   #27
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Like it matters.
The truth DOES.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:15   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Ah, now i probably have 2K posts or something, then?

And, who the hell IS legolas?
But, anyways, don't GD post count anymore?

THATS EVIL!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:22   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Ah, now i probably have 2K posts or something, then?

But, anyways, don't GD post count anymore?

THATS EVIL!
I recall him messing around with his own postcount sometime ago.
I believe he's an admin too (like Karm)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:23   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Some mod from the nether regions of the forum.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:34   #31
Karmulian

Legolas is not an admin

the only admins are

The creators

Jammjim, Ashknight and myself
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:08   #32
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
How could someone get exactly FFFF(hex) posts?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:10   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
How could someone get exactly FFFF(hex) posts?
integeresting
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:14   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
to try and stop the spammers.
but i ask you, without the spammers, would GD exist?

Define spammer, compare it to the old definition and you'll find that we'll get by grand without the ****ing drivel people force on us in some vain attempt to look mildly interesting and gain some sort of pathetic reputation among the forums' duller users.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 12:02   #35
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
I think Legolas is an RP tit (being an ex-rp tit myself, i saw him around)
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:44   #36
Snurx
Dirte

RP titt? He has messed whit his postcount, that is obvious!
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 14:47   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this has provided me with a small amount of amusement

ta muchly heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 16:43   #38
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
this has provided me with a small amount of amusement

ta muchly heh
it's MAGIC
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 16:52   #39
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when I used to be pretty highly ranked in post counts.

Now I'm much happier.

Matrim
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 16:57   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

What an utterly ********y thread.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote