User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:09   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What...

...was the last cd/lp/cassete that YOU bougth?

Mine was Looptroop - The struggle continues.
I looked several hours for it today in Oslo.
It was worth it?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:11   #2
mogrika

mine was Barenaked Ladies - Maybe You Should Drive

that was fkn ages ago :\
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:11   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
last one i bought?
hrm..
i believe it was natalie imbruglia
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:12   #4
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
a blank cd.

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:14   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
trying to remember but i dont remember as I am a dirty downloader now :/

last downloads where most of Pink Floyd's albums by the way
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:14   #6
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
madelyne - beautiful child on vinyl
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:15   #7
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
I bought the latest video from the band "Head Cleaner"

30 seconds of black screen - sounded like some ambient sort of thing, like a constant hissy noise.

most disappointed. Beats their last tape single tho.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:17   #8
mogrika

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
I bought the latest video from the band "Head Cleaner"

30 seconds of black screen - sounded like some ambient sort of thing, like a constant hissy noise.

most disappointed. Beats their last tape single tho.
now that's humour!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 18:22   #9
unbanskaut

Impaled Nazarene - Absence of war does not mean peace

great CD.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:31   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sh@dow
a blank cd.
I bought 100 of them two weeks ago, should keep me running for another few weeks.

But a real CD....
* thinks *
* thinks harder *

* checks CD case *

hmmm...

I think it was Tool - Lateralus, about one and a half year ago ?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:35   #11
Dace

Idlewild - "100 broken Windows"

Bought it yesterday.

Have been meaning to do so for a long time.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:38   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
um, i think it was the reel big fish album favourite noise, but i can tell you what i am buying tomorrow, the new fear factory album.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:44   #13
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
foo fighters - One By One
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:49   #14
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Flobble
foo fighters - One By One

You going to see them at the SECC?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 21:20   #15
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
either

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate star fish and the hot dog flavored water

or

The Beatles - 1

not sure which one of those i got last.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 21:24   #16
Cocaine

Machine Head - The Burning Red......fcking ages ago.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 21:33   #17
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Queens of the stone age - Songs for the deaf

One of the few real cd's I have, I tend to copy most from friends nowadays. I only buy one if I feel it's really worth it. With this one, it is.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 21:39   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote