User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 14 Jun 2007, 20:54   #1
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold
An apology

It would appear that I have made someone upset at me with my last post on the Andromeda thread. With said post I have accumlated in one shot -117 points of reputation. This in and of itself is not what bothers me though, its that fact that I seem to have trodden on someone elses toes. That being the case I am taking this oppurtunity to say I am sorry. The rep system is a nameless system so that no one will keep grudes and I am fine to keep it that way.

Again I am sorry that that post made some one dissapointed at me.
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 04:10   #2
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: An apology

hi wo2, i dont know who got unto your rep.. but i dont think it deserve such a harsh reply.. though whoever did it should be happy with your apology

good luck.

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 10:32   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
You haven't pissed anyone off, it's just there are some shit people in this community who randomly neg rep others for no reason.

However in some cases it could also be that the posting quality of the negrepped person is utter shit and inflicted horrible physical pain to the unexpected reader.

For your information, after reading your nick in this thread at the topic overview I felt like playing russian roulette while I bravely decided to read this topic.
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 23:09   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Let's say it's a fetish.
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 22:17   #5
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

What, looking at a dead sub forum? That's what this place is amounting to at this point.
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 11:40   #6
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

We need to get this place going again, I miss it
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 15:53   #7
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2008, 18:00   #8
Wo2
The Janitor!

Howdy.

The "Let's try to revive the roleplaying forum (yet again)" movment has got my vote!
Unread 9 Jan 2008, 18:42   #9
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Is that your only contribution?! A bleedin' sillly vote?! How's a damn little vote going to help anything?! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 9 Jan 2008, 19:04   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And your own help was what?
Unread 9 Jan 2008, 19:38   #11
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

I'm not really here.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 15 Jan 2008, 17:34   #12
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

I want to know whose neg rep started all this off. So WO2 does it still show in your user CP?
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2008, 21:59   #13
Wo2
The Janitor!

Yes it does, but I'm hesitant to blatantly post it out on the forums lest I start a feud or some such nonesense.