User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 21 Jan 2018, 11:41   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
So what exactly is the plans to Evolve PA?

Good Morning

As I sit here on a lovely rainy sunday I found myself discussing stuff on TG earlier about what improvements could be made to PA and I found myself going into a little bit of a rant. Here are my thoughts on PA:

Assassin: Yes. Evolve the stupid game. I.e. Advertise it. Build in graphics. Make a phone app version of it to get with the times.
Assassin: And when I was in PA Team it had multiple servers. What ever happens to the speedgame rounds where people could play that alongside the main game?
Assassin: They even used to post announcement posts at the begging of the rounds telling you who the PA Team are.. what their job roles are. Who is on the support/MH teams. Now nothing! It's not exactly giving many people incentive to keep paying for a product where the people running it don't even bother to show up or the fact the games not actually evolved in over 10 years
Assassin: No advertisement on social media. No advertisement at all. Stuff like the netgamers gallery site which was more for fun closed down. Its like running a theme park for 10 years.. upping prices to get in but not adding any new rides or even bothering to publish any advertisement.

So that was my mini rant. I heard a rumour Munkee even offered to code his own mobile app version of PA and was denied why? What's the justification of people offering free time to try and improve this game? I'm sorry but with a world now which pretty much revolves around social media this game could be handled so much better to get more players. Obviously I know this has been spoke about and suggested so many times... but seriously somthing needs to be done.

The official page about Planetarion on Facebook when was the last post advertising a round? Who are the actual PA Team? What are they doing? Who's on the support/MH team? What ever happens to the speedround games on another server which became very popular and created speedgame alliances? Where does All the money go from credits? Surely in this day and age the server running this game doesn't cost that much?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2018, 12:15   #2
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: So what exactly is the plans to Evolve PA?

all of the money genatated from the game (credits) is given to Cin [Away] as this is his "job".
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2018, 13:50   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I think the only way is to have a coup and take over pa
Unread 21 Jan 2018, 15:56   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Dont think anyone would trust Munkee enough to give him access to their mobilephones after the password hacking incident, and i doubt PA crew would trust him enough to be in charge of a PA phone app.

And maybe they are allready developing a phone app? Who knows.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2018, 18:39   #5
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Requested over the summer regarding a mobile App. Seems it's too much work to have a mobile app (even though offered) due to the nature of PA and how old the overall code base is.

In short other than the backend engine we'd need to recode the entire game, not end of world if we did this as a community effort.
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2018, 11:52   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
all of the money genatated from the game (credits) is given to Cin [Away] as this is his "job".
I remember being told roughly by lunar lamp that pa geberated enough cash to run the servers, pay cin a nominal fee to fix bugs and have a few pennies left over for lunars pocket. Which seems fair.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2018, 02:34   #7
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Dont think anyone would trust Munkee enough to give him access to their mobilephones after the password hacking incident
What incident? What did I miss while I was gone?
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2018, 11:19   #8
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
What incident? What did I miss while I was gone?
I must of missed it if it was in the last 30 rounds could have been before then tho iv never heard a thing about it
Unread 7 Feb 2018, 14:19   #9
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Can we get an update on what Munkee did (Dramaalert)
Unread 11 Feb 2018, 15:49   #10
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Some said he used the password that ex p3n members used on their external website to login to their account in later rounds.
To be clear I think I heard this from butcher so there's a decent chance it might not be totally true. Or in other words complete bs.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2018, 23:33   #11
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

In short - it was my password. that was used to login ULT webbie the round after. When We checked the IP that logged in and we found a Server with references to Munkee. He said someone framed him.

Thats the story.
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2018, 20:12   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuPPie View Post
In short - it was my password. that was used to login ULT webbie the round after. When We checked the IP that logged in and we found a Server with references to Munkee. He said someone framed him.

Thats the story.
Multiple people(ex p3ng members) got their password hacked. BowS, and BF sites was also attempted broken into.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2018, 04:45   #13
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

It's not a hack if someone just uses old members' stored passwords and tries them on their new respective alliances' websites.

It is plain stupidity from said members to be using the same password more than once, and a less than honorable person taking advantage of their laziness.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote