User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 14:35   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Just bought me a little toy :)

a GBA SP (black one) with

- Yoshi's Island
- Final Fight One
- F-Zero
- Castlevania

To spend some boring time traveling to France next week

I'll buy Streetfighter2, Golden Sun, Advanced Wars soonish as well
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 15:12   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Advance Wars should have been the first one to be bought
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 15:20   #3
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
wheres POKEMON red?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 15:30   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Advance Wars should have been the first one to be bought

Yup but I couldnt find it at any store in my hometown
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 15:32   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I really loved Super Tennis on the SNES

as far i know its not available on the GBA, but I saw several other tennis games for it, which one is recommendable ?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:02   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
what? no Metroid Fusion?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:21   #7
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
omfg u git

POKEMON PWNS

ZELDA PWNS MAYBE EVEN MORE

edit: U NEED TETRIS GBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 01:11   #8
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Get Warioware and Castlevania:Aria of Sorrow

you never play yer otherss again
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 03:02   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
avance wars, then tell me how to do the **** ******* ***** ********* ** ** ***** *** 11th ***** *** level, ive been **** ****** *** ******ing stuck on it for 8 months now. ****.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote