User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2017, 20:05   #1
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
"Fos" the VGN repeat cheater

Consider this case:
  • r70: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r71: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r72: a player used another planet as ship farm; both farm planet and actual planet got closed
  • r73: nothing special - but also not looked very closely (maybe I should do so)
  • r74: a player received a ship donation from another planet [I lack data to verify if it is/was used as covop farm]

Now guess what the action taken so far is?

Actions I would've expected:
  • closing of the repeat cheater OR as a minimum removing the ships that were donated
  • closing planet donating the ships

Actual actions taken:
  • planet donating the ships got closed (clearly a sign that something is going on)
  • planet receiving the ships remains open and gets to keep the ships

I just find this very disappointing..

For those interested: the ship donation this round:
  • ETD planet launched their first fleet after 589 ticks
  • first fleet launched was an attack fleet to a VGN planet
  • attack fleets launched consist out of: 35k Recluse (FI) and 1k Merchants (CO)
  • Fos stole 31k Recluse
  • planet being attacked had no other defence
  • planet being attacked lost zero roids

Wouldn't it be great for a Zik planet attacking with FI to have some Recluse to join on attack?
Certainly Recluse must be in great demand by Zik planets..
So let's check the universe: there are 133 Zik planets; 12 out of these have Recluse:
Amount of Recluse:

So by landing a single def fleet on what just happens to be the first attack fleet of a planet which just happens to launch an odd attack fleet the player became #2 in Recluses owned by Zik planets.
I guess it's all just a coincidence and nothing planned..

Note: the planet with the 174k Recluse: at this stage I can't easily find out where these came from.. (so far I can account for only 90k of them and so far I'm not convinced that it was a donation)

PS: VGN planet involved is in top 25.

PS-2: anyone interested in second hand credits? I think it's time to call quits.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2017, 21:11   #2
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater

I will take your credits
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2017, 21:19   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

ACE IS TOO SOFT well spotted bram
Unread 9 Nov 2017, 23:45   #4
Cowkimon

Cowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura about

Maybe the PA community should police this offender themselves... if ya get what I mean
Cowkimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2017, 01:18   #5
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Fos is a known cheater, no surprises there
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2018, 00:52   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Apparently caught again with multi def planets?
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...6hgqc5rts7grjv

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2018, 14:11   #7
Dekker

Dekker is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been asked before. But again why are only the multi accounts closed and not the ones using them?
Dekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2018, 16:20   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because proving an account is a multi is easy, but proving they are a multi account owned by a specific player is hard.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2018, 07:15   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Because proving an account is a multi is easy, but proving they are a multi account owned by a specific player is hard.
And the main planets tend to whine more than multi planets when being closed

Unread 13 Feb 2018, 08:00   #10
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

:d
Unread 13 Feb 2018, 12:31   #11
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Why does he still get accepted in an alliance?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2018, 13:38   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
JUDO and Fos run VGN.

Sad fact is that without the around 400 defence fleets VGN used from their multies, its unlikely CBA, Fos or JUDO wouldve been sitting on those ranks they currently are. 150 defence fleets from the closed planets went to 6:6 and 4:4 alone

Unread 13 Feb 2018, 19:43   #13
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

I won't speak on behalf of cba, but 140 went to 6:6 there Fos planets not cba.
Unread 13 Feb 2018, 22:22   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
JUDO and Fos run VGN.

Sad fact is that without the around 400 defence fleets VGN used from their multies, its unlikely CBA, Fos or JUDO wouldve been sitting on those ranks they currently are. 150 defence fleets from the closed planets went to 6:6 and 4:4 alone
Hmm ?

Judo sitting at rank 300 or so therefore he’s not really making use of them!

Afaik I didn’t have one def fleet from any of the closed planets. All my def has come from
Ingal or the FL guys in VGN....

Cool story bro !

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2018, 22:23   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Who?

Unread 13 Feb 2018, 23:00   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Afaik I didn’t have one def fleet from any of the closed planets. All my def has come from
Ingal or the FL guys in VGN....

Cool story bro !
You had like 30 defence fleets from the closed gal? Atleast try get your statements correct.
Every time we attacked a high ranking VGN this round, we had to recall due to these ETD planets crashing their fleets on our attack fleets.

They even keep defending against us after they were closed using the alliance defence fleet, wich make this whole thing even more of a middle finger up to all those players trying to be legit.
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...a33hd93rsy3pbi

We are not even playing in BowS, we just 3 fleet attack everyday, and im sure we wouldve had several top100 planets if not for the multi planets constantly defending against us everyday, so it must be even more bitter for those that are putting an effort into this game.

Unread 14 Feb 2018, 00:51   #17
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

I like you and have always got along with you buch, in one way or another, but 4:4 won / is winning currently due to our activity, not multis, we have a galaxy with 3 hr 3 ult 2 ct 1 nd and a VGN, 6:6 on the other hand is full off VGN and it has been said multiple times on telegram and from players I know within VGN that Fos ran the planets, I don't know if that's true or not but I assume it is based on his history of cheating the last 2/3 rounds.

Question, why would Fos let his defense planets defend CBA? When CBAs galaxy are running away with the win from tick 300/400?
Makes little sence
Unread 14 Feb 2018, 01:02   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
I like you and have always got along with you buch, in one way or another, but 4:4 won / is winning currently due to our activity, not multis, we have a galaxy with 3 hr 3 ult 2 ct 1 nd and a VGN, 6:6 on the other hand is full off VGN and it has been said multiple times on telegram and from players I know within VGN that Fos ran the planets, I don't know if that's true or not but I assume it is based on his history of cheating the last 2/3 rounds.

Question, why would Fos let his defense planets defend CBA? When CBAs galaxy are running away with the win from tick 300/400?
Makes little sence
Its irrelevant wether 4:4 is winning or not, what i said is that CBA/Fos and that other top planet in 6:6 wich apparently isnt JUDO couldve/wouldve been roided numerous times if not for having a crazy amount of illegale def fleets saving them over and over again.
BowS has been attacking VGN a lot this round, and we have constantly been met with these ETD Distributor fleets, and if we hadnt those VGN planets wouldve been roided in one day instead of staying top10 for 40 days basicly.

In regard of top planets this round, so far its been a joke. The only thing it proves is that you have to be a cheater or be in a tag full of cheaters to even have a shot at getting a decent rank.

Unread 14 Feb 2018, 10:06   #19
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its irrelevant wether 4:4 is winning or not, what i said is that CBA/Fos and that other top planet in 6:6 wich apparently isnt JUDO couldve/wouldve been roided numerous times if not for having a crazy amount of illegale def fleets saving them over and over again.
BowS has been attacking VGN a lot this round, and we have constantly been met with these ETD Distributor fleets, and if we hadnt those VGN planets wouldve been roided in one day instead of staying top10 for 40 days basicly.

In regard of top planets this round, so far its been a joke. The only thing it proves is that you have to be a cheater or be in a tag full of cheaters to even have a shot at getting a decent rank.
I can confirm that, the other "top planet" you speak of received 1 def fleet from the entire of those closed planets which was around tick 300. and it would have been from another planet had it not been from that one anyways. so no your cr 3 fleet tag would not be all t100
Unread 14 Feb 2018, 13:01   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
I can confirm that, the other "top planet" you speak of received 1 def fleet from the entire of those closed planets which was around tick 300. and it would have been from another planet had it not been from that one anyways. so no your cr 3 fleet tag would not be all t100
Yeah, "the other guy" did not benefit from his gal mates recieving 3 digits defence fleets from illegale planets.
I would assume your the other guy, or the other guy is your friend or gal mate?

Unread 14 Feb 2018, 14:44   #21
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah, "the other guy" did not benefit from his gal mates recieving 3 digits defence fleets from illegale planets.
I would assume your the other guy, or the other guy is your friend or gal mate?
I'm curious to see where you get your numbers from?
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 00:03   #22
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Alliance with 8 members cannot land vs a full tag... Must be cheating!
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 00:08   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I'm curious to see where you get your numbers from?
Right, not all the fleets went to 6:6, so its not 3 digits only there, close to 3 digits though!
The average planet of a top alliance sends out around 40 defence fleets during a whole round, these multies sent out twice that amount, saying that it "didnt matter" in regards of VGN holding so many top10 planets a week ago is a joke.
Seeing your in that gal apparently, why arnt you exiling and getting rid of the cheaters?

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 00:10   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
Alliance with 8 members cannot land vs a full tag... Must be cheating!
Well we allready know it was cheating this time, the planets are closed? or are you disputing they wernt closed?

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 05:11   #25
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Right, not all the fleets went to 6:6, so its not 3 digits only there, close to 3 digits though!
The average planet of a top alliance sends out around 40 defence fleets during a whole round, these multies sent out twice that amount, saying that it "didnt matter" in regards of VGN holding so many top10 planets a week ago is a joke.
Seeing your in that gal apparently, why arnt you exiling and getting rid of the cheaters?
What are you talking about? theres 5 planets in that gal that got closed so to only send 100 fleets is piss poor if you ask me. CBA who is round winner has nearly 100 def fleets sent this round.

The cheaters got closed not much more you can do there, not sure why i need to exile or how that helps?
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 07:19   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What are you talking about? theres 5 planets in that gal that got closed so to only send 100 fleets is piss poor if you ask me. CBA who is round winner has nearly 100 def fleets sent this round.

The cheaters got closed not much more you can do there, not sure why i need to exile or how that helps?
The average Ult planet sends half of what they did, so by your logic Ult is way beyond piss poor.

As a lot of the posters in this thread suggest the cheater continues to avoid punishment, and some wonder why there isnt any community justice system since the MH dont close them.
I know Ult kept denying that they had a rotten apple for years, so no wonder you are continueing to protect cheaters close to you even today.

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 08:16   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Blue isn't ult for the record. Haven't been for quite some time.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 10:41   #28
Blue_Esper

Quote:
The average Ult planet sends half of what they did, so by your logic Ult is way beyond piss poor.

As a lot of the posters in this thread suggest the cheater continues to avoid punishment, and some wonder why there isnt any community justice system since the MH dont close them.
I know Ult kept denying that they had a rotten apple for years, so no wonder you are continueing to protect cheaters close to you even today.
i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out. The only flag for me was the fact they weren't in the VGN priv chan. they aren't the only ones not in the priv chan would you like to investigate those planets aswell?
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 12:33   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Blue isn't ult for the record. Haven't been for quite some time.
Aha. Maybe he is "the other guy" then after all

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 13:35   #30
CBA
Mind-boggling

I confess I haven't read all this because Butcher just goes on and on about anything and everything he has no idea on...

However I can confirm the Rainbows planets would never be close to T100 anyway. And they rarely are even in a full tag.

A) They crash constantly
B) They don't do def

The Bows planets spent their time hitting VGN when VGN were at war and we always deffed V them because a very high chance of crash. If the 8:2 planets didnt def v them someone else would have.

Also I didn't get any Inc from Bows myself to very suprised you feel I used "my" support planets to def V you guys when you didnt even hit me

Typical Butcher - Propaganda Felon

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 13:52   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Why would you want to defend vs CR with your disturb fleets? It only means equal death?
Having 50% of your ETD anti CR in multi planets certainly help your capabilities to defend vs CR.

"If the 8:2 planets didnt def v them someone else would have"

Then why do you bother signing up multies CBA? if you can win by playing fair, why not do it?

We only hit the targets that was avaible in raid, im not sure if your planet was.

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 17:11   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Why would you want to defend vs CR with your disturb fleets? It only means equal death?
Having 50% of your ETD anti CR in multi planets certainly help your capabilities to defend vs CR.

"If the 8:2 planets didnt def v them someone else would have"

Then why do you bother signing up multies CBA? if you can win by playing fair, why not do it?

We only hit the targets that was avaible in raid, im not sure if your planet was.

Yeah okay you don't know my coords okay then

Either way Bitcher get a life and hit me up on TG !

Unread 15 Feb 2018, 18:26   #33
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out. The only flag for me was the fact they weren't in the VGN priv chan. they aren't the only ones not in the priv chan would you like to investigate those planets aswell?
Actually yes we would
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 22:09   #34
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
but as i haven't seen any cheating
Really? I'm surprised you missed this
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 00:59   #35
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
yes and also this
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 09:52   #36
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

A little different I'd say. But if that is an admission of guilt at least you've got better at disguising things
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 11:54   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Stealing 500 vamp first week is lucky.
Who was the attacker?

Unread 16 Feb 2018, 15:00   #38
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodybutcher View Post
stealing 500 vamp first week is lucky.
Who was the attacker?
6:4:5
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 16:04   #39
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Who?

Fos
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 16:13   #40
Shhhhhhh

Quote:

They even keep defending against us after they were closed using the alliance defence fleet, wich make this whole thing even more of a middle finger up to all those players trying to be legit.
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...a33hd93rsy3pbi
Their ally didn't kick the accounts even after it was found out? Can't use the excuse that you didn't know if you keep closed accounts in the ally and keep using them
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 16:51   #41
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
Is this supposed to be cheating?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 16:56   #42
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Their ally didn't kick the accounts even after it was found out? Can't use the excuse that you didn't know if you keep closed accounts in the ally and keep using them
you can't use their fleets when they're closed idiot.
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 17:34   #43
Dekker

Dekker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sh7 quoted a post which stated otherwise.
Dekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 18:18   #44
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Is this supposed to be cheating?
I dunno, perhaps it's just accepted practice for ziks to farm an extra pod class early on these days. This ridiculous inc is certainly suspicious if not though.
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 18:44   #45
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
Sh7 quoted a post which stated otherwise.
well they don't show on launch page for AF since they were closed so once again believing butcher facts has made a fool of you
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 18:45   #46
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
I dunno, perhaps it's just accepted practice for ziks to farm an extra pod class early on these days. This ridiculous inc is certainly suspicious if not though.
6 4 5 is carisan who VGN has been at war with for most of the round
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 20:15   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
well they don't show on launch page for AF since they were closed so once again believing butcher facts has made a fool of you
Are you disputing the scans(evidence) blue_esper? Realy?
If i was you i wouldve kept a low-low profile

Unread 16 Feb 2018, 20:39   #48
Ave

Quote:
6 4 5 is carisan who VGN has been at war with for most of the round
Confirm its ours.
Unread 16 Feb 2018, 23:50   #49
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
AF fleets was sent from closed planets.
After it got pointed out to PA Team they closed the loophole, but denied to recall the fleets sent from the closed planets.

So yes VGN has been covered with cheaters fleets.
Unread 17 Feb 2018, 10:53   #50
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
So we're the accounts kicked?
Is there anything VGN is doing to avoid this in the future?
There seems to be quite some bad stuff happening in your ally that you don't know about.
Do you see it as a HCs responsibility to make sure ally members don't cheat?
Or is it fine as long as they don't know about it?

I'm aware cheating isn't exclusively used by VGN. Tho it's a bit disturbing to see the caught cheater is HC there. But it's really something this community needs to improve on. No matter if the cheater is in VGN or Carn or some other ally. We cant rely on MH alone to discourage and reduce the cheating.

Last edited by Shhhhhhh; 17 Feb 2018 at 11:01.