User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Sep 2018, 19:11   #101
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Not everyone is a glorywhore, Mary.
gm claims 'ultimate authority' and to 'come to him direct', yet everyone appears to talk to Forest. There's all kinds of explanations for the discrepancy between gm's statement and the reality, but all of the ones I could come up with reflected badly on CT, gm, or Forest (Influence has since listed most of them), so I figured I'd ask gm's view. Maybe now that the round is over he'll share it?

P.S. Oh, I see, my signature. I wondered where that came from.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 21:04   #102
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
gm claims 'ultimate authority' and to 'come to him direct', yet everyone appears to talk to Forest. There's all kinds of explanations for the discrepancy between gm's statement and the reality, but all of the ones I could come up with reflected badly on CT, gm, or Forest (Influence has since listed most of them), so I figured I'd ask gm's view. Maybe now that the round is over he'll share it?

P.S. Oh, I see, my signature. I wondered where that came from.
Forest set attacks, and he set targets within his allowance, ie what gm politics opens up for.
Wich meant he could not ptarget, and he could no take the ultimate decision on who to NAP or not.
Its realy nothing new that BCs are those that de facto controls where their alliances hit very often, and its not something new that a good BCs try make sure the targets alliance he sets up is under fire from other tags.

I dont realy see what is so confusing about it, unless that Forest claimed that he was the only one in charge of CT politics.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 23:07   #103
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

spot on butch3r!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2018, 09:16   #104
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Forest set attacks, and he set targets within his allowance, ie what gm politics opens up for.
Wich meant he could not ptarget, and he could no take the ultimate decision on who to NAP or not.
Its realy nothing new that BCs are those that de facto controls where their alliances hit very often, and its not something new that a good BCs try make sure the targets alliance he sets up is under fire from other tags.

I dont realy see what is so confusing about it, unless that Forest claimed that he was the only one in charge of CT politics.
What's confusing about it is that it's all wrong. Sure, when you're galraiding, BCs have lots of freedom to do whatever, and a sneaky one can use that freedom to force their alliance politics in a certain direction. But once a BC decides to ptarget an alliance, participate in a joint targeting channel, or even just join a gangbang, your politicians need to be involved, or informed. Not because otherwise their precious snowflake egos will be hurt, but because such moves can have significant impact on the political landscape, which limits their freedom to make deals. At the very ****ing least, they should be aware.

Since gm does not appear to be particularly upset or surprised, I can only conclude that Influence was right when he listed option 3: Forest and gm were working together all along ('in cahoots' is such a negative phrase), and gm's cry that people shouldn't try to "BS" him by approaching others in CT is itself BS.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2018, 13:18   #105
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

It isn't confusing in the slightest, I operated in the political surroundings that I was given by GM when setting attacks. Namely, that we gal raid and only alliances I could not hit where hr/norse/carnage as we were napped with them.

Had we been forced into a block, I am sure (though up to him to confirm) that we would have joined ults block, due to the absolute facts that IB had been a LOT more hostile to us than Ult (as had the others in IB's block) and that we were napped to the three alliances that were working in Ults block.

I was clear to all concerned in IB's block room about this, there was no secret.

I told IB that committing more was tricky and that I was also concerned they would fk off and leave us to Ult. They said it wouldn't happen, then left Otters and CT to hit ult whilst they went off to ground, and then hit others in Ults block, without telling us.

I left this room when I was accused of both blocks of playing both sides, infact it was a standing joke that both blocks were accusing me of being the 'mastermind' behind the opposing block and frankly couldn't be arsed with that shite, especially as I was shown logs between Kheros/IB and Demort/Carn slagging me off.

So I went back to doing my own thing.

Then Venox asked me to rejoin, at a late point in time when I was at work (I am a teacher and cant do dick all during the day). I did what I could that night with a clear commitment to do more the next night when I could plan better. I even told the room that I would p-target ult the next night (which WOULD have been outside my remit of attacks that I had been given). But Kheros chose instead to nap Ult and their allies and leave otters and ct out to dry (otters had been p targeting Ult properly too).

I didn't tell gm I was in the IB room, as I was following the attacking parameters he had been given, and frankly I was trying to give him a break as much as possible whilst on school holidays as he works his arse off for ct round after round and it is knackering for him.

The fact is, IB created a shit block and went on Ult without preparation.
And they got owned for it. They created this whole mess and chose to go on CT instead of fighting for the win. That is their choice, personally I think they are cowards but that is the route they took.

But to say it is confusing is far off the mark. It is very simple. They could have had me doing limited attacks on ult (we were putting minimum 50% of our fleets on Ult when helping, every night, or they could have approached gm for more.
They chose to use me instead of contacting gm for more. Politics was not my remit and I did none. I refused to do politics. They knew ALL along that they had to speak to gm for politics if they wanted further commitment and chose not to.
The ONLY time I stepped over the line was when I told them I would p-target ult the next night and they immedietly responded by napping Ult, so it never actually happened.

As far as I am concerned CT had a good round. We had a (tiny) chance of a win in a round where we should have had no chance, avoided concentrated incs for most of the round, defensively we were better than we have been for a long time, perhaps ever, and we stayed firm until we had no chance of winning.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2018, 15:09   #106
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post

That's one of the privileges of being a more capable player than anonymous plebs like you. I can pick and chose to play or delete a top 5 planet on a whim.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[deep breath]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a narcissistic group as it is, but that might be one of the most incredibly self-absorbed statements in the history of AD.

You took the chickenshit route out of a battle because you're a coward. You abandoned your alliance and your gal because you're a coward. You're not a "top 5" player, in fact you're absolute trash. Both as a player and as a human.

You're essentially CBA with better grammar. You lie out your teeth about your personal life, you've fed us lie after lie about retiring and other BS and now you magically reappear only to act like you're actually something. Amazing.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.

Last edited by nolezy; 23 Sep 2018 at 15:12. Reason: me typ gud
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote