User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:45   #1
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
cluster vs parallel

Hi.

i really miss those times with realy para fights! Anyway not giving a traveltime bonus for attacks inner cluster is nice, this stops the bashing.

I just wish they would change it back to parallels, atm the clusters are too small. Para or cluster alliances have allways been the place for new players to find friends and a chance to join alliances. A huger Para alliance would raise this chance!

Another choice could be to give cluster def a 2 ticks advantage instead of only a 1 tick advantage. This will give cluster more importance! Atm they are rarely used. All try to cover themselves by their alliances or if their alliance failed ingal. But it would be nice to have another tick to search for cluster def if your alliance fails.
And this will also help new players, because clusters will be more important and pro players will invest more time in it.

my 5 cents

cheers
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:48   #2
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: cluster vs parallel

I'd like the parallell back aswell
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:50   #3
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

[16:49] <gen|off> just support me on forums u n00bs

I agree!
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 16:35   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

but werent most para alliances just really fake anyway until certain alliances were big enough to break off and start attacking. The only time i ever made real friends in para alliances was rnd 3 or sumthin as a nooblet when para /cluster alliances were ur last resort. These Days para cluster alliances are pretty much anonymous and only 'people in the know' are actually assured any form of protection etc.

Was pretty fun launchin an attack though and imagining peoples faces when there whole gal had eta 5 xan incoming in para /cluster lol
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote