User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 26 Sep 2017, 17:35   #101
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

He said good stats.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2017, 04:12   #102
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
We tried that, patrikc almost drowned in his own tears....
Eat a penis pal

On behalf of all PA players.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2017, 08:06   #103
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
Eat a penis pal

On behalf of all PA players.
You can't even speak accurately on behalf of your own alliance according to AD so why would I take anything you say here seriously?

Go make some stats in your own vision. Hand them in and see what we think. Because if they are like your 'suggestions' here they will be laughed off the board in under 5 mins.

Back on topic Veils changes have improved his set but I still think the Xan/Zik interaction is a sticking point. Zik seems to float between OP and shit, although this is partly the nature of the race with its big difference in ints, I just feel whilst it continues to team with cloak you will not get the balance right. Maybe moving one of the fleets to team with emp would help balance it out as it can act more like a support class on that one allowing you to keep the other fleet buffed to compensate to steal ints.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2017, 12:15   #104
njs

njs is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
text
Ok, so I haven't even looked at the stats and I won't be commenting on them. But I do have an out-of-the-box suggestion - which might be super retarded, but what the hell; what would the stats look like if you completely remove Zik from this set and played a Zik-less round?
njs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2017, 14:30   #105
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by njs View Post
Ok, so I haven't even looked at the stats and I won't be commenting on them. But I do have an out-of-the-box suggestion - which might be super retarded, but what the hell; what would the stats look like if you completely remove Zik from this set and played a Zik-less round?
Rd 68.....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote