User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2017, 10:50   #1
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point
FAnG gives 24h notice

Dear fellow pa players,

As for now FAnG breaks all avoidances with a 24h notice.
We only honouring our naps. We rather enjoy the rest of the round by taking down top planets by lolwaving or fleetcatching. So if you are in the top 1-20 be aware.
We may come for you anytime anywhere as we dont care.

Good game peeps

FAnG HC

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 10:53   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: FAnG gives 24h notice

lets kill venox!

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 10:56   #3
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Any suggesions you may post in this we will look into it for our 300k cr
And 500k frigs

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 14:33   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie View Post
Dear fellow pa players,

As for now FAnG breaks all avoidances with a 24h notice.
We only honouring our naps. We rather enjoy the rest of the round by taking down top planets by lolwaving or fleetcatching. So if you are in the top 1-20 be aware.
We may come for you anytime anywhere as we dont care.

Good game peeps

FAnG HC
Respect

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 14:38   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread is everything that is wrong with PA tbh.

'We will just ruin your round for fun'.

And we wonder why pa is so shit.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 14:46   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since when is your round ruined when you're attacked a lot?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 14:54   #7
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

They arent talking about attacking someone a lot.

They are talking about fleet-catching and killing people's fleets simply because they have worked hard to get a top rank.

I hate play like this
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 15:10   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
They arent talking about attacking someone a lot.

They are talking about fleet-catching and killing people's fleets simply because they have worked hard to get a top rank.

I hate play like this
It's a competitive game forest

Step down mate

Unread 25 Jun 2017, 15:13   #9
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
It's a competitive game forest

Step down mate
You still sore I turned you down?
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 15:15   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
You still sore I turned you down?
What are you talking about ?

I asked if you wanted to do something next round - you said too busy but round after then my mailbox got full again so couldn't reply

You're ego is like mine but you have no back bone

Unread 25 Jun 2017, 15:20   #11
Forest

Aren't you only 100k in front of me in score, whilst having an alliance to back you up?
Unread 25 Jun 2017, 15:57   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Aren't you only 100k in front of me in score, whilst having an alliance to back you up?
No idea - didn't know you were playing or have your coords and if you're alliance-less you really don't mean anything lol

I play for value not score though !

Unread 27 Jun 2017, 08:37   #13
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

I must have misread this post.. i thought u said u were gonna lolwave topplanets? In reality you're lol waving defplanets?
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2017, 13:55   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Since when has Fang/angels/whatnot ever ruined anyones fun.
Unread 30 Jun 2017, 14:49   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

Could we have a breakdown, since the date you made this thread, who you have been LOLWAVING?

Unread 30 Jun 2017, 15:15   #16
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Dunno, but we have landed on lots of top20 planets. Tried two? half-hearted fcs
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2017, 15:18   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

would the mods allow battle reports to be pasted?
Unread 30 Jun 2017, 15:48   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Link in game or pastebin. Round is progressed enough that will relax no coords.
Unread 30 Jun 2017, 16:31   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Let's have a look what you've been up to ?

I know you've been flying but don't exactly know where

Unread 30 Jun 2017, 16:58   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Link in game or pastebin. Round is progressed enough that will relax no coords.
I'll let you relax my coords anytime, baby.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2017, 23:42   #21
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Oh buddah you know exactly what he means
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2017, 04:55   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

Any update fang lads ?

Unread 1 Jul 2017, 05:20   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

We landed on 6:1:5 à few times yesterday. Dunno what alliance he is but he was t10
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2017, 09:52   #24
anty

anty is on a distinguished road

I like your style
anty is offline   Reply With Quote