User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:00   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
r9 killed PA's future?

As this round must be the worst EVER in pa's history (atleast the lamest), have it destroyed Planetarions future?

Discuss
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:01   #2
Dreadnought!

Planetarion Discussions?

fking nub
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:02   #3
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
well i stop playing
in my gal almost all stop too
i can count about 50 ppl that i know that stop
thx to weet/nar for bringing a bored round for VOMMV and even a more boring for themselve

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:02   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Planetarion Discussions?

fking nub
well thats very constructive

pld u

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:06   #5
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
well thats very constructive

pld u
go back to the hole where your crawled from
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:09   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
go back to the hole where your crawled from

robbed any gal funds this round or is it too early yet

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:14   #7
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
...it's possible to destroy a round in some ways. By actions or by words...

"Perception is reality"
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:23   #8
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I do not think creators are paying much attention to this round at all heh their more or less working on r10. This is the worst round in PA history but I dunno if the future of PA is dead tough call. I do not expect this round to last the full duration they planned in fact about 80% of this round is probably already completed.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:41   #9
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: r9 killed PA's future?

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
As this round must be the worst EVER in pa's history (atleast the lamest), have it destroyed Planetarions future?
If it were the worst round ever, people would be moaning for a reset, not for blocks to split. PA has people gripped by the figurative balls, and they're only proving it by moaning.

Jester
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:47   #10
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Discuss
I don't think that it is the worst round ever. Basically, it has just started. Sooner or later teenwar will split and I am quite sure that there is still some action left (even for VoM).

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:49   #11
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
I do not think creators are paying much attention to this round at all heh their more or less working on r10. This is the worst round in PA history but I dunno if the future of PA is dead tough call. I do not expect this round to last the full duration they planned in fact about 80% of this round is probably already completed.
So they wanted some quick cash from a ultra-short round, chase away alot more players and decrease the playerbase from r10 ace, real ace

So who think the playerbase of r10 will be half of what there is in r9!? And the short free test time of r10 wont last long enough to draw much needed players anyhow.
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:50   #12
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
CAN BE PLZ STOP KVINING, I dont wanna hear your whine. if u got something to say, say it to ppl that care,

r5 was also boring, but he how many did quit then? loads yes, do we miss them? NO!
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:02   #13
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
CAN BE PLZ STOP KVINING, I dont wanna hear your whine. if u got something to say, say it to ppl that care,

r5 was also boring, but he how many did quit then? loads yes, do we miss them? NO!
and r5 was how big in playerbase compared to r9!? You friggin noobie
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:02   #14
Trend-y-Poo
Banned

Trend-y-Poo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
So they wanted some quick cash from a ultra-short round, chase away alot more players and decrease the playerbase from r10 ace, real ace

So who think the playerbase of r10 will be half of what there is in r9!? And the short free test time of r10 wont last long enough to draw much needed players anyhow.
This question has been asked the last 2/3 rounds.. and the player base has stayed the same even when people said they "knew" it would decrease. Don't try and predict the future and make a complete ass of yourself like many others have done.
Trend-y-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:05   #15
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Trend-y-Poo
This question has been asked the last 2/3 rounds.. and the player base has stayed the same even when people said they "knew" it would decrease. Don't try and predict the future and make a complete ass of yourself like many others have done.
Uhm, who is the ass here!? You claim Planetarion's playerbase have been the same all the time!? You like mentaly challenged or got a condition that make you extreme dense/thick o something!?
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:09   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People have complained about every single round since round 2, and PA has been pronounced dead on at least a dozen occasions. To be honest I think if everyone quit the game it'd still go on, probably because killmark would sign his 5,000 bot planets back up! Also I hear the creators are planning a big advertising campaign for round 10 so I imagine between players who'll stay on, return (for a promised great round of planetarion) or sign up for the first time we might actually get a relatively varied player base.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:13   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
People have complained about every single round since round 2, and PA has been pronounced dead on at least a dozen occasions. To be honest I think if everyone quit the game it'd still go on, probably because killmark would sign his 5,000 bot planets back up! Also I hear the creators are planning a big advertising campaign for round 10 so I imagine between players who'll stay on, return (for a promised great round of planetarion) or sign up for the first time we might actually get a relatively varied player base.
Tnx for a sensible reply. Altrough I dont agree 100%.
What I wanted with this thread was some debate, and my first post was provocative with that purpose.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:18   #18
Trend-y-Poo
Banned

Trend-y-Poo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
Uhm, who is the ass here!? You claim Planetarion's playerbase have been the same all the time!? You like mentaly challenged or got a condition that make you extreme dense/thick o something!?
Ahh, I think you were a bit to quick to reply m8. Take a careful look at my post again. Did I say all the time? Clearly not m8, but the last 2/3 rounds it has been around the same 5/7-8 k so yes kindly go away thx.
Trend-y-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:18   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
I am still having fun this round, and have done the whole round tbh. this may be becuase I don;t care to much abour roids, I like killing people's fleets and there are still many left to kill.

I am also enjoying the round form a community point of view, certainly in NoS we are still having fun, telling jokes and generally being sick and twisted people I'm sure some of us do want more roids and want things to change, but I for one am really enjoying this round. And i'm sure its not just NoS that is having fun despite the apprent down tern in pa. I am sure that many alliances still have thriving communities.

On another note... the creators keep telling us the skills we currnetly have will give us no advantage over new players in R10.... so the question that needs ot be asked is perhaps they want to kill off the currnet community of hard core players as to attract players that will not be intimadated by the established alliances and all the so called 1337 players.

Some food for thought....

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:22   #20
The IceQueen
Stroppy Biatch

The IceQueen is an unknown quantity at this point
- I honnestly do not understand how some of you can think this round is over already-

Yes, VVOMM have been blasted out of contention - so far

No, they have not given up the fight - (waiting for the slams about vac modes for some VVOMM)

Yes we all wait with abated breath for WEET/NAR to do as so many power blocks have done in the past and thats turn on each other & start a new war

You do forget the little guys that are cruising through this round completely oblivious to the "EGO" war that is happening

Have you forgotten that before the round started you all thought that r9 was dead, that the player base would not amount to much, I recall a thread on this very board created for the speculation of how many players there would be, some stating no more than 2000 - a huge difference to the 5000 we actually got

You cannot come to the conclusion that this round will have any impact on r10 as the creators have stated on many occassions that it is going to be completely different to past PA. There will be the usual from "professional" players -'this is my last round' etc....but we all know they come back...

my 2cents

IceQueen
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:27   #21
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by The IceQueen
You do forget the little guys that are cruising through this round completely oblivious to the "EGO" war that is happening
I would like to say on the behalf of the "little" guys, the casual/random players. There isnt any "cruising through the round". These guys get bashed so badly its quite unbelieveable.
Do you think they will hang around play under such conditions? Sigh
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:28   #22
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
That can only be judged at the end of the round.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 21:23   #23
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
That can only be judged at the end of the round.
Your pearls of wisdom never cease to keep me on the edge of my toes dearest

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:07   #24
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
Your pearls of wisdom never cease to keep me on the edge of my toes dearest
your continous bull**** bores me to tears
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:19   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

I think r5 and p2p destroyed it

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:28   #26
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
well i stop playing
in my gal almost all stop too
i can count about 50 ppl that i know that stop
thx to weet/nar for bringing a bored round for VOMMV and even a more boring for themselve
if vvomm won they'd do the same. u can argue of course about vvomm being smaller in size... but it would only delay it. Sore loosers quit because of bashing. It allways make me hungry for revenge the coming round tho... Many of u on vvomm side was the ones who where on winning side last round. U should handle a little payback round. We all know the winners of this round will get heat the next round... It is allways like that in pa.. fury payed for round 3 in round 4, nocex payed for round 4 in round 5, furgion payed for round 5 in round 6, fos/xeta(what was left) payed for round 6 in round 7, fury payed for round 7 in round 8 and now virus/titans/ldk(virus/olympians) pays for round 8 in round 9. Is the magic rule of pa.. U can't win to rounds in a row :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:39   #27
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Discuss
Please, please please please Zhukov, explain to me how you can call this the worst round ever when Round 3,4,5,6,7 ALL had longer slow periods than this one that occured later in the round.

How absolutely rediculous can you get. After less than one week of the round, you had already decided how good a round it is? Thats like watching 5 minuntes of a movie, and storming out of a theater talking about how the entire movie is trash. Maybe the first 5 minutes wasnt great, but for all you know the rest is a masterpiece.

Everyone who is anyone knows that things are changing soon and the round is going to change in ways that no one, including grand psychic Zhukov can predict. Anyone with a bit of sense in their head knows that at no point was Nar and Weet every planning on spending any significant portion of the round together, so the cries of the round being over were just plain silly. The round has just begun, no one is out of contention. Quit your whinning. Almost everyone in this game has been at some point bashed just as much or worse than Vom, in situations where the prospect for hope was much worse.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:37   #28
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
now virus/titans/ldk(virus/olympians) pays for round 8 in round 9. Is the magic rule of pa.. U can't win to rounds in a row :P
Not really. Considering Legion was on the winning side in round 2, 3, 4 and 5.

I see your point though, and your rule basically does apply now within PA, but not always.

And Titans/LDK arn't 'paying' for last round. They disbanded.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:46   #29
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
: )
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:57   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I see your point though, and your rule basically does apply now within PA, but not always.
Could be argued that the various different Legion administrations made it politically more than one entity through the rounds. e.g. A Biggdogg run Legion is very different to the one run in r4, for example.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:14   #31
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Could be argued that the various different Legion administrations made it politically more than one entity through the rounds. e.g. A Biggdogg run Legion is very different to the one run in r4, for example.
biggdogg came back round 5,(ramp,gren,TU and the command team did good then)and he werent that lucky in round 6.actually legion have never been so disorganised as in round 6 with bd.(hardly any attacks,late arby etc etc)
Legion did good under BDs command in r3.many WP returned when the political path was set infront of r5.

personally i think legion was run by talented officers,that got the best out of the members.

point is i dont think bd could have run legion better than it was allready run in r4.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:18   #32
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

ofc we miss them,we have a to small uni.
that shows in a way that 7 HCs can now allie and ruin the game.
round 5 we atleast had revolt that could do some dammage.now we allready have the rest of the uni and cant do ****e as they still are 70% of the uni!
so yes we need an bigger uni and we do miss players that have quit over this games stagnation and boring politics.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:27   #33
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

And Titans/LDK arn't 'paying' for last round. They disbanded.
Legion was maybe on "the winning side" of r4, but apart from this they were just the "V" in VeX. (It should have been named veX, btw) That round was Xanadu's one ! And r3 went to Fury.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 02:27   #34
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Le Mauvais Moine
Legion was maybe on "the winning side" of r4, but apart from this they were just the "V" in VeX. (It should have been named veX, btw) That round was Xanadu's one ! And r3 went to Fury.
I didn't say 'winners'. I said winning side. Let's not get into a 'Who won what round' type of discussion please.

Unread 28 Mar 2003, 02:50   #35
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Re: r9 killed PA's future?

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
I don't think that it is the worst round ever. Basically, it has just started. Sooner or later teenwar will split and I am quite sure that there is still some action left (even for VoM).
See there is some sense outside western europe!!!

-Necro
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 03:37   #36
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
robbed any gal funds this round or is it too early yet
hmmm?
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 05:28   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Re: Re: r9 killed PA's future?

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Please, please please please Zhukov, explain to me how you can call this the worst round ever when Round 3,4,5,6,7 ALL had longer slow periods than this one that occured later in the round.

How absolutely rediculous can you get. After less than one week of the round, you had already decided how good a round it is? Thats like watching 5 minuntes of a movie, and storming out of a theater talking about how the entire movie is trash. Maybe the first 5 minutes wasnt great, but for all you know the rest is a masterpiece.

Everyone who is anyone knows that things are changing soon and the round is going to change in ways that no one, including grand psychic Zhukov can predict. Anyone with a bit of sense in their head knows that at no point was Nar and Weet every planning on spending any significant portion of the round together, so the cries of the round being over were just plain silly. The round has just begun, no one is out of contention. Quit your whinning. Almost everyone in this game has been at some point bashed just as much or worse than Vom, in situations where the prospect for hope was much worse.
I was trying to be provacative, to get people to reply.. worked wonders with you I see.
But I really hoped idiots like yourself could stay the f*** out of this thread, so it could have some sensible, non-flamming replies.
Call me naive, I know I should have written "Members of Fury, STAY THE F*** OUT".. but hey, Im too nice sometimes
Now do us all a favour and dont bother to reply.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 07:14   #38
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

That is just as crazy as stating that r4 WP is a different entity than modern day WP

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 08:10   #39
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

i can only agree here, there is allways a loser in every round.
eh, i am even happy that vvomm lost the war.. or can u imagine any scenario how they should splitt?
this would have been the most boring round ever.

and ffs this round isnt over yet. Peps even doesnt have newsy yet, except they have some hardcore scan planets
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 09:56   #40
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
if vvomm won they'd do the same. u can argue of course about vvomm being smaller in size... but it would only delay it. Sore loosers quit because of bashing. It allways make me hungry for revenge the coming round tho... Many of u on vvomm side was the ones who where on winning side last round. U should handle a little payback round. We all know the winners of this round will get heat the next round... It is allways like that in pa.. fury payed for round 3 in round 4, nocex payed for round 4 in round 5, furgion payed for round 5 in round 6, fos/xeta(what was left) payed for round 6 in round 7, fury payed for round 7 in round 8 and now virus/titans/ldk(virus/olympians) pays for round 8 in round 9. Is the magic rule of pa.. U can't win to rounds in a row :P
I dont quit cause i got bashed if u see my histroy u will see that i got bashed really every round

R5 ended with 7 Mill and 37 roids
R6 ended with 16 Mill and ~800 Roids
R7 ended with 25 Mil and ~ 600 Roids
R8 ended on rank 66 with Zeus

i was Rock till last Round and became a m000 now so im very well used to fight battles without hope but the thing is that in this round its so extreme weet/nar having no targets and VOMMV no chance that a lot of ppl are stopping to play

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 09:58   #41
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: r9 killed PA's future?

Quote:
I was trying to be provacative, to get people to reply.. worked wonders with you I see.
But I really hoped idiots like yourself could stay the f*** out of this thread, so it could have some sensible, non-flamming replies.
Call me naive, I know I should have written "Members of Fury, STAY THE F*** OUT".. but hey, Im too nice sometimes
Now do us all a favour and dont bother to reply.
Fury doesnt exist anymore. And apart from a few flames, my post was largely substance oriented, so answer it or go away.

You dont pass up a single opportunity to insult my intelligence, but you refer to my posts as constant flames. Its rather funny.

You have showed a constant inability to even consider other points of view, yet you act like you are somehow objective.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 15:55   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Re: Re: Re: Re: r9 killed PA's future?

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Fury doesnt exist anymore. And apart from a few flames, my post was largely substance oriented, so answer it or go away.

You dont pass up a single opportunity to insult my intelligence, but you refer to my posts as constant flames. Its rather funny.

You have showed a constant inability to even consider other points of view, yet you act like you are somehow objective.
When your write something worth reading, I will reply.